Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

JoeKickass

since he does not have access to herbs im gonna have to go live tomorrow without knowing this is gonna work or no.

So this is like a test of our capability.

I admire your faith in your engineer but is there really anything stopping you from finding out if it works beforehand? And enticing us by describing it's performance with colorful imagery and metaphor?

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

(and then having a very sound night sleep...)

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I admire your faith in your engineer but is there really anything stopping you from finding out if it works beforehand? And enticing us by describing it's performance with colorful imagery and metaphor?

:ninja:

There is nothing stopping me from driving 1 hour to the office to charge batteries up for 1 hour, and test it out.

But i like to take chances, because if this things fails, that will put me on the path to make it work and redeem my honor. Or fire engineer and hire new one. So his job is on the line.

Plus with that comment im waiting for OF to chime in. Im fishing. :-)

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: JoeKickass

OF

Hey OF i hope your gonna be watching this blind test run hail Mary puff?

Hey, only if I can figure out how to make skype work in time.....never skyped.....Otherwise I'll have to trust you, something with a less than perfect record of success lately? Of course I could always trust my fellow forum members to report what happened, right?

.....where are those skype instructions.....

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

JoeKickass,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Omicron Users are you ready for the Nail cart? i think we got it. Testing should start next two weeks. Lets hope its gonna go smooth on this one.

Once again i dont have any nail carts, this message is for my engineer who is now reading this as you are, since he now knows you guys know that we will test nail carts in two weeks, you think he will get off his ass and make em? We shall see. his job is riding on this one.

VAPORIZER22

Omicron Users are you ready for the Nail cart? i think we got it. Testing should start next two weeks. Lets hope its gonna go smooth on this one.

Once again i dont have any nail carts, this message is for my engineer who is now reading this as you are, since he now knows you guys know that we will test nail carts in two weeks, you think he will get off his ass and make em? We shall see.

Crack that whip THC! lol

VAPORIZER22,

Sh1zn1t

I know right? hes been sitting on his ass and just doing nothing, now he has incentive. Get'er dun or little Timmy aint gonna get that new playstation. you know what i mean jelly bean?
HAHAHAHAHA oh man thats hilarious. But seriously, looking forward to the 7.4v upgrade and the nail cart anxiously. Still chiefing on my Omi I got from Paid Dues. I gave my G Pen away the next day! Such a P.O.S.!

Blue Dream

Once again i dont have any nail carts, this message is for my engineer who is now reading this as you are, since he now knows you guys know that we will test nail carts in two weeks, you think he will get off his ass and make em? We shall see. his job is riding on this one.
I want one!

Blue Dream,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I've got an Omicron meltdown and need some help or advice.

This morning I decided to melt down some wax in my cart, since it was getting more and more clogged towards the top. There is about .6G in there. I put that small white cap on that the carts come with.

This morning I am trying to hit it while being clogged, and a whole bunch of wax starts coming out, like pasta out of a pasta machine!

So I'm sucking all this wax out, and I stopped because I don't know if it's going to end or not. And if I will end up sucking everything out or not.

Not sure what to do, can anyone help?

sessnet,

OF

Take that "small white cap" back off, it doesn't belong there with any heating. Think about it, it's designed to seal the top of the cart but not the flue in the center. The tube is now sealed, a trapped volume of air with solid wax filling part of that. When we add some heat and things start to evaporate off there's no place for those gasses to go, the route out the top is blocked, the route out the bottom (through the wick channel into the inner heater is still available but is blocked by the wax which now responds like toothpaste under the mounting pressure within.

Normally, of course we collect these vapors with the mouthpiece and inhale them. With the small plug in place that can't happen. Take it out. It's for storage and transport, not use.

OF

OF,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I've got an Omicron meltdown and need some help or advice.

This morning I decided to melt down some wax in my cart, since it was getting more and more clogged towards the top. There is about .6G in there. I put that small white cap on that the carts come with.

This morning I am trying to hit it while being clogged, and a whole bunch of wax starts coming out, like pasta out of a pasta machine!

So I'm sucking all this wax out, and I stopped because I don't know if it's going to end or not. And if I will end up sucking everything out or not.

Not sure what to do, can anyone help?

What OF said and there are priming and unclogging instructions in the Wiki link in my Sig.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Take it out. It's for storage and transport, not use.
OF

Ah thanks! But damn it - now I'm back to square one with no mouthpiece to use other than the one it comes with...which I have lint+stink problems with.

What OF said and there are priming and unclogging instructions in the Wiki link in my Sig.

Thanks you both! I think the vaporpedia should be like a constant hover window on this whole site... One day soon it'll get it's day in the sun...I always forget about it - bad me, bad!

sessnet,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ah thanks! But damn it - now I'm back to square one with no mouthpiece to use other than the one it comes with...which I have lint+stink problems with.

Thanks you both! I think the vaporpedia should be like a constant hover window on this whole site... One day soon it'll get it's day in the sun...I always forget about it - bad me, bad!
congrats on winning the naming contest for the lcd top btw, IRIS ftw, hope you enjoy ur new o-phos!

Bob Loblaw,

OF

Yes ,nailcart requires 3.7v ,thus ,v1 / v2 / O-PHOS ,all *'cart ready' :nod:

Psst* .. as per '"Dr G"'

Thanks. The first point doesn't mean 'for sure' as I understand it. V1 and V2 won't drive the 3.7 Volt Evolution (too much current needed) and the V2 won't drive the Dart hot enough, the V1 will do so modestly, again a load issue causes V2 and V1 to differ.

However, the second cinches it. If G told you that, he should know. I just missed that or it was private?

Thanks again, a great reason to want one, gives a guy a new use of the V1 that might be getting lonely.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom