Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Silvercloud538

switched batteries and this battery seems to hit much better than the other one, but then again, it might be because this one is fully charge and the other battery was losing juice? or maybe the wax is primed? too many variables to figure out right now im loaded lol but im gunna check it out tomorrow morning with the different battery in first and see if it works well.

thc, how long do you recommend we keep the button pressed on the v2? is there a certain amount of time that will cause the cart to break?

Since Li-ion fastdrains are a little softer than v1 Li-ion ,which operates @ same 3.7 v ,but less amperage than v1 ,vapers will find less burn't wasted material ,IOW ,more of a steady ,easy ,slow draw ~
If using 2.4's blowing heavies ,like indicas ,you might find yourself pulling 8-10 sec rips ~ Remember ,you don't need to waste it by inhaling a small percentage of vapor ,losing the rest ~

You will find wght reductions much more infrequently ,sometimes measured in 0.01's ~

Silvercloud538,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Got my adapters today fits perfect on my silver bullet 510...I'm using 18650 3600 mah batt it needs barely any time to prime it's exactly what I've been needing...

JoeKickass

Thanks again bob do you use that one also

Hey thc long time no see..you mean to tell me you have omi carts to Egot batt adapter???

Because I own a bullet model that I'm lookn for an adapter for to use the carts

All n all just need help finding out from fellow vaporist

Can anybody answer these questions correctly

mod note: Please use the edit button vs. making back to back posts. 5 posts merged.
M601 ima order sum
Got my adapters today fits perfect on my silver bullet 510...I'm using 18650 3600 mah batt it needs barely any time to prime it's exactly what I've been needing...

Did you at least buy the fill tool man? You have to at least pretend to support a company that makes a product that gives you so much pleasure...

What was so bad about the Persei?

fuck

Where do I open a ticket to get a new charger? Would like to get one before the weekend as it broke getting stuck to the omicron.

fuck,

OF

Did you at least buy the fill tool man? You have to at least pretend to support a company that makes a product that gives you so much pleasure...

What was so bad about the Persei?

This is not addressed to me, although it could be I think so I'll respond how I might? For the record, I have two factory fill adapters (one never used, one used twice IIRC) but use a (modified) number 10 tip....call me 'old school' if you must.

I don't pretend to support anyone I don't. With a few (political and social) contributions I 'vote with my wallet'. I buy what I need (or want) and can use. I buy Omicron carts and usually use them on one of my Omicrons, sometimes however on the AtmosRX (which is smaller by a bit but similar). I've also used them on my Revolution battery with an adapter and 3.7 volt battery of course. At no point do I consider that to be disloyal. I also plan on ordering some of the new high resistance carts to use at the normal 6 Volts. Is this disloyalty to TV? I just don't think so. Having the Revolution I doubt I'll be buying a Persei anytime soon, never know of course.....

If I had a Persei, one thing sure I'd rush out and get the adapter and a Revolution cart and put that sucker to serious use at least until the 'Nail' cart is on line. One could ask.......

OF

JoeKickass

This is not addressed to me, although it could be I think so I'll respond how I might? For the record, I have two factory fill adapters (one never used, one used twice IIRC) but use a (modified) number 10 tip....call me 'old school' if you must.

I don't pretend to support anyone I don't. With a few (political and social) contributions I 'vote with my wallet'. I buy what I need (or want) and can use. I buy Omicron carts and usually use them on one of my Omicrons, sometimes however on the AtmosRX (which is smaller by a bit but similar). I've also used them on my Revolution battery with an adapter and 3.7 volt battery of course. At no point do I consider that to be disloyal. I also plan on ordering some of the new high resistance carts to use at the normal 6 Volts. Is this disloyalty to TV? I just don't think so. Having the Revolution I doubt I'll be buying a Persei anytime soon, never know of course.....

If I had a Persei, one thing sure I'd rush out and get the adapter and a Revolution cart and put that sucker to serious use at least until the 'Nail' cart is on line. One could ask.......

OF

The main difference I see is that you bought the main vaporizer unit from both companies, you didn't just buy their carts and try to use them on an ecig form china. Even if you don't use their carts with their products all the time you still bought the vaporizer from the company when you found you liked the function of the carts.

I guess I can understand uce's situation, the silver bullet looks like it costs about $100 which is more than I thought so maybe he's not just being super frugal. Maybe he really did have it from his ecig days or something

OF

The main difference I see is that you bought the main vaporizer unit from both companies, you didn't just buy their carts and try to use them on an ecig form china. Even if you don't use their carts with their products all the time you still bought the vaporizer from the company when you found you liked the function of the carts.

I guess I can understand uce's situation, the silver bullet looks like it costs about $100 which is more than I thought so maybe he's not just being super frugal. Maybe he really did have it from his ecig days or something

True enough, I bought both guys bodies (and actually use both) although I won't be buying a Persei (I think). I've also bought a bunch of hardware I no longer use. I'm retired and so have time to play. And I (thankfully) have enough money to afford to indulge some of my whims. Not everyone is in this position. I've had 'beans for dinner, again' times in my life as I'm sure many others have. Sadly, that seems to be more popular today than ever before in my lifetime. A guy 'down to stems and seeds' is to be respected, IMO, as the saying goes, "there but for the grace of God, go you and I".

I'm sorry I misread your former post, it seemed more critical to me than it was meant to be it seems.

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

OF

am trying very hard to wait another month before doing so, 'course w/ my luck the hammer will be out by then and as someone who love his HI my money will prolly end up back w/ D9, lol. not that i have had any problem staying properly medicated with my persei on full blast, but i am a slave to awesome tech :whip:so i am sure i'll have both soon enough.

Bob Loblaw,

OF

i am a slave to awesome tech so i am sure i'll have both soon enough.

Understood, been there. Begs the interesting question that if it's going to happen eventually shouldn't you jump on it when it's stable and available? I mean I'm not going to wear out many vapes, most will be abandoned soon after seduction it seems, why not enjoy them as soon as possible and thereby for a longer period of time before it gets pushed back in line?

I don't know about you, but if I'm going to be worrying about something I'll take this over lots of the BS that demands attention of some other guys......

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Understood, been there. Begs the interesting question that if it's going to happen eventually shouldn't you jump on it when it's stable and available? I mean I'm not going to wear out many vapes, most will be abandoned soon after seduction it seems, why not enjoy them as soon as possible and thereby for a longer period of time before it gets pushed back in line?

I don't know about you, but if I'm going to be worrying about something I'll take this over lots of the BS that demands attention of some other guys......

OF
that is an interesting question. but if one is going to wear out after seduction and before the gear is no longer usable, other points could be raised. One, if one has just bought 6 pieces (as i have, went a little over the top already following your logic :science: ), shouldn't one spend a considerable amount of time enjoying them before trying to move on to the next piece? Otherwise one is chasing from one to the next without pausing to enjoy what you have chased. Secondly, from a financial viewpoint, by spreading out purchases one can limit more appropriately one's total accumulation of new things in a given time span; thereby spreading out enjoyment over time. Thirdly, by waiting one can also increase the desire, thereby receiving a higher pleasure response upon finally acquiring that which one has sought after. Fourthly, from my perception of the overall market, the rev isn't going anywhere (at least for a few months) and will be waiting for me. and who knows something even better may have come along by then. And yes, no matter where we are, how much we have, how many people love us, we will always have problems. i am very grateful for these to be mine. mom passed away a year and a half ago and one of the things i said she taught me the most was, "there but for the grace of god, go i." agnostic myself (pls no religious discussion as the point holds validity regardless of faith) but humility has value regardless.

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: DubCRider

OF

that is an interesting question. but if one is going to wear out after seduction and before the gear is no longer usable, other points could be raised. One, if one has just bought 6 pieces (as i have, went a little over the top already following your logic :science: ), shouldn't one spend a considerable amount of time enjoying them before trying to move on to the next piece? Otherwise one is chasing from one to the next without pausing to enjoy what you have chased. Secondly, from a financial viewpoint, by spreading out purchases one can limit more appropriately one's total accumulation of new things in a given time span; thereby spreading out enjoyment over time. Thirdly, by waiting one can also increase the desire, thereby receiving a higher pleasure response upon finally acquiring that which one has sought after. Fourthly, from my perception of the overall market, the rev isn't going anywhere (at least for a few months) and will be waiting for me. and who knows something even better may have come along by then. And yes, no matter where we are, how much we have, how many people love us, we will always have problems. i am very grateful for these to be mine. mom passed away a year and a half ago and one of the things i said she taught me the most was, "there but for the grace of god, go i." agnostic myself (pls no religious discussion as the point holds validity regardless of faith) but humility has value regardless.

All valid points, of course. I'm sure I like you as much for having brought them up, of course.....

Very sorry to hear about the passing of your mother. Sadly, it's the lucky amongst us who bury our parents. Some never knew theirs, some grew to distant in life. Both groups clearly losers over those who grieve at the end of such an important relationship. And then there are those who are survived by their parents.....

I also agree, points of faith are separable in my opinion. Not only can we look for insight and wisdom without 'buying the whole package' but I think it's possible to respect others even against radical differences.

Still shouldn't get in the way of toys......

OF

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
New/favorite hobbies can get expensive.
i had been fighting for years the graduation to oil (in terms of personal tolerance). had made it off and on, but used it sparingly like my bubble or keif. but my personal need for high dosages in public situations brought me to THC and it was all (up?)downhill from there :). i have all your models and now also three oil attachments for my stand up bubbler. i probably made 20 g. of oil in a month (had a qp of 6 mo slow cured set aside for "emergency" this qualified) and i can't really recall much of what has happened since Feb. 2 (the day i got my first omi.) i got to slow it down a little otherwise where am i gonna go from here? slammin' it? how would one even do that (oh, fuck forget i asked, lol)

Bob Loblaw,

OF

i got to slow it down a little otherwise where am i gonna go from here? slammin' it? how would one even do that (oh, fuck forget i asked, lol)

Hey, you brought it up...... I understand there's a group of enema freaks over in San Francisco that are working on just this problem.

Give me a little time to ask around, maybe I can get you a contact........

No need to thank me, glad to help.

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok THC what about the Omi V.2 are they in shops yet and if so any in W.Hollywood?

WE do not know as we do not ask our distributors on where they are at, but soon we will have all the places listed on our site.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom