Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Mflbparox

Single kits will work as long as working condition and complete.

hey thcscientific

I have 1 omicron v1.x battery thing the cone thingy and the case and the original usb cord but a different wall adapter that i use with it is that fine? and buying the 45$ thing does the set you send out come with 1 battery 1 charger and cone? or does it come with carts too and 2 batteries ;) haha

Mflbparox,
So I used my Omicron for about three weeks before it broke on me, and I have not traded it in because I am not sure how the warranty system works. I assume I will need to just pay for a whole new vaporizer, but I am wondering if maybe I can just replace the battery. The battery will not charge, I do not know why, but there is some oil on it also. I would love more info on maybe switching it out myself.

PurpleHaazeHashOil,

VAPORIZER22

Hey THC, if we want the chrome upgrade, should we wait to send in our Omicron kit or go ahead and send it now? Thanks.

VAPORIZER22,

usermaine

hey would the cone from the v1 fit on the v2 and thc if i buy a v2 would it be possible to cet a cone thrown in?

usermaine,

VAPORIZER22

We will do the chrome upgrade later. For now we only have the matte black.

Thanks. Just to make sure I have the facts straight so I do not miss out, the deadline you posted for the upgrade offer is for the matte black and you will let us know when to send in our old Omi's for the chrome upgrade at a later date?

VAPORIZER22,

Mflbparox

wait when is the upgrade deadline?

and it says....

3. Include a copy of your online order in your order, and a copy of your original receipt for your Omicron v1.
i dont have my original receipt for v1
is it still okay? thanks

Mflbparox,

VAPORIZER22

and it says....

3. Include a copy of your online order in your order, and a copy of your original receipt for your Omicron v1.
is it still okay? thanks

EDIT, just saw part about original purchase receipt.

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

and it says....

is it still okay? thanks

you know if i say yes, then i have to make exceptions to everyone, if i say no, then i look like a dick. What do i do?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Limosnero

Hey THC, had to jump on here and say thank you for an awesome product. This has helped a lot of people out my way, you really have no idea. I have purchased from D9V & eBay as well. What's the deal with the eBay seller skincontrol? Is this person ripping you guys off or what? Obviously not a wholesaler I'm guessing.

Limosnero,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Hey THC, had to jump on here and say thank you for an awesome product. This has helped a lot of people out my way, you really have no idea. I have purchased from D9V & eBay as well. What's the deal with the eBay seller skincontrol? Is this person ripping you guys off or what? Obviously not a wholesaler I'm guessing.

Yes hes actually ripping us off, so his sales are not valid for warranty.

Glad we can help.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

eh ef it your good ship it in. Im to much of a nice guy.

Yea, and you know what they say about nice guys..... but in this case I do not see that holding true.

I suppose some people could take advantage of your "niceness", but as a customer I really appreciate the gesture. I ordered from planetvape and have my receipt but It would be a shame if I could not upgrade due to not having my receipt for whatever reason.

This world has a lot of cruel messed up people, good to support a company where customer satisfaction seems to be high on the priority list.

VAPORIZER22,

Limosnero

Not to rub salt in but why then are there still auctions listed? Coming from a long time seller...I've had my listings whacked for copyright & intellectual property issues in the past. Seems like one call would take care of it?

I was not aware that these auctions were not approved by you guys...I've bought 4 devices from eBay. I will not buy anymore now knowing there is no warranty. I will buy from D9V in the future as I know people will continue to buy them from me...they just have to try it lol.

Limosnero,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
At one point i was a customer too. How does that line go? as OF would have said it.

But i do feel every ones pain but i still cant let people screw the company over, as we have employees that depend on our revenue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Not to rub salt in but why then are there still auctions listed? Coming from a long time seller...I've had my listings whacked for copyright & intellectual property issues in the past. Seems like one call would take care of it?

I was not aware that these auctions were not approved by you guys...I've bought 4 devices from eBay. I will not buy anymore now knowing there is no warranty. I will buy from D9V in the future as I know people will continue to buy them from me...they just have to try it lol.

If we allow ebay to continue, then every store that buys from us, will and already are starting to complain about the price, this means we have to lower our price, and start cutting corners because some guy wanted to make a quick buck, he does not care about your warranty issues, hell he even states a no return policy. But every single one of the locations that sell our product will handle your warranty without issues.

This is why our future boxes will have in nice big letters, warranty void if bought on auction site.
That will take care of him and anyone else who buys it on ebay or any place else.

I am sorry for your loss, but this is where i need to draw the line and because of this we are now requiring all warranties to be handled with original receipts.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Limosnero

Yeah ok? Not asking for anything bro. Just saying if he's ripping you guys off you can stop it on eBay. More to the story I'm sure. Regardless thanks for a great product.

Limosnero,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Yeah ok? Not asking for anything bro. Just saying if he's ripping you guys off you can stop it on eBay. More to the story I'm sure. Regardless thanks for a great product.

Well ebay will not stop it, so we need to cut our distributor off who give it to him. This is the only way we can do it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Cinnamonster

Shit, quick question: I got my Omicron and am now charging it, and there are two lights. One is on the back of the AC charger and the other is on the thing that connects to the Omicron. The former is red and the latter is green; is it charged..?

Cinnamonster,
Top Bottom