Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey guys wanted to update you all. Prices have dropped a bit in anticipation of November 15th surprise.

New price single units are $129
double units are now $149.

They will only include one cartridge, not the standard 5.

Also the fill tool is now in production.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
408_Grow said:
Nice, yeah I been there before.actually that's where I got my omi.they sold me the 5carts instead of giving them to me but thc took care of me already. What I meant was review the cartridges they sell..?

Sure anytime. thu is good for me

ru_frothi,

408_Grow

rufrothy said:
408_Grow said:
Nice, yeah I been there before.actually that's where I got my omi.they sold me the 5carts instead of giving them to me but thc took care of me already. What I meant was review the cartridges they sell..?

Sure anytime. thu is good for me

Shoot me email an email.I'm down whenever

408_Grow,

DubCRider

I'll be in SJ Thursday evening but not sure how much time I will have. Would love to see those carts as well! I have put a bunch of calls in to SJPG with no return call :(

DubCRider,

408_Grow

DubCRider said:
I'll be in SJ Thursday evening but not sure how much time I will have. Would love to see those carts as well! I have put a bunch of calls in to SJPG with no return call :(

Lmk if theres anything we can do to help homie..i aint doin shit all week..

408_Grow,

DubCRider

408_Grow said:
DubCRider said:

I called again and finally got someone willing to talk, lol. I'll be in there around 6-6:30, I'll hit one or both of you up when I'm getting close.

DubCRider,

408_Grow

DubCRider said:
408_Grow said:
DubCRider said:

I called again and finally got someone willing to talk, lol. I'll be in there around 6-6:30, I'll hit one or both of you up when I'm getting close.

Sounds good man! ,

408_Grow,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Darn!!!
I just ordered and received a box of 5 cartriges, in anticipation of my next Hash Oil coming on December 1st.
I only wish I knew about this November 15th surprise, as I had plenty of time, and it would have been nice to use my December grams of oil in a better Cart!

THC Scientific...
Do you offer "upgrades" for a fee on new unused boxes of the soon to be outdated carts?

Vitolo,

Kofa

I was talking with the planet vape guy, and he heard from the manufacturer that the new cartridges wouldn't be available until mid januaary.

Kofa,

weedemon

enthusiast
Vitolo said:
Darn!!!
I just ordered and received a box of 5 cartriges, in anticipation of my next Hash Oil coming on December 1st.
I only wish I knew about this November 15th surprise, as I had plenty of time, and it would have been nice to use my December grams of oil in a better Cart!

THC Scientific...
Do you offer "upgrades" for a fee on new unused boxes of the soon to be outdated carts?

haha yep i did the same thing :p but because i used my last one up :p

weedemon,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
guys please understand the new leak proof cartridges are a ways out, we still need to test them, then do a mass test then go into full production. This is not the surprise for November 15th.

Our surprise for the 15th is something else.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Vitolo said:
Darn!!!

THC Scientific...

Hey Vito there wont be updated fee, as this current cartridge will still be in production most likely cheaper to compete with the knock offs. What we will have in the future will be very helpful to everyone.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Here is a deal for you.

Trade in your ivapor, atmos, or anything else in working condition, pay only $25 + Shipping and we will upgrade you to the real deal.

Must be a vaporizer that was marketed as oil vaporizer, not a ecig. It must have the logo on the battery.

Our package will include 1 battery, carry case, AC/USB Charger, and 1 empty cartridge.

What you need to do is send in your unit to

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

and your information including email address, we will send you a paypal invoice once you pay that invoice we will ship you out a new unit.

Stop wasting your money on the imitators. Get the real deal The Omicron Vaporizer.

Oh btw this has nothing to do with the November 15th surprise.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

shobi

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
guys please understand the new leak proof cartridges are a ways out, we still need to test them, then do a mass test then go into full production. This is not the surprise for November 15th.

How about CLOG PROOF cartridges?

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Disposable Omicrons?

shobi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
shobi said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

How about CLOG PROOF cartridges?

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Disposable Omicrons?

No comment on disposable Omicron and we will see if it's clog proof.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Here is a deal for you.

Trade in your ivapor, atmos, or anything else in working condition, pay only $25 + Shipping and we will upgrade you to the real deal.

Must be a vaporizer that was marketed as oil vaporizer, not a ecig. It must have the logo on the battery.

Our package will include 1 battery, carry case, AC/USB Charger, and 1 empty cartridge.

What you need to do is send in your unit to

Thc Scientific
16760 Stagg St #211
Van Nuys CA 91406

and your information including email address, we will send you a paypal invoice once you pay that invoice we will ship you out a new unit.

Stop wasting your money on the imitators. Get the real deal The Omicron Vaporizer.

Oh btw this has nothing to do with the November 15th surprise.
THC Scientific, it is obvious is not BSing around!
If this statement here does not "say it all".... nothing does.
THC Scientific, has just stepped out there!
Bad to the Bone! :2c:

Vitolo,

shobi

I came up with this easy method for holding the cartridges while filling.

You only need a small piece wood, I used a small length of 2x4, and a 3/8" drill bit.

I marked off where I wanted to drill the holes, added a piece of tape on the drill bit 1" up from the tip to make the hole depth consistent, and then drilled the holes.

I prefer this holder over a pair of pliers because there is nothing metal gripping the cartridge, and you can have it hold as many cartridges as you need. It makes it easy to fill multiple cartridges.

qAFXU.jpg

Here it is holding a couple cartridges

5Q0gJ.jpg

shobi,

408_Grow

Not bad, too chunky for me but that's a cool little multiple cartridge station.

408_Grow,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love it.. and am "borrowing" the idea.
I am trying to make one out of a piece of plexiglass to facilitate retrieval of spillage.
FC members are without doubt an inventive lot!

Vitolo,

shobi

Vitolo said:
I love it.. and am "borrowing" the idea.
I am trying to make one out of a piece of plexiglass to facilitate retrieval of spillage.
FC members are without doubt an inventive lot!

Yea I thought about using a chunk of plastic but I went for cheap and easy lol.

I also wasn't sure if the filling kit was going to include a block of plastic with multiple holes in it. I figured if it does, they can get them mass produced a lot cheaper than we can make a single piece.

Looking forward to seeing your design/end result with plexiglass.

shobi,

TracyLee

Went shopping today. Elemental had Fire Oil....yep, it is. Hits fabulous and I've been hitting it hard. Canna Culture has the kits for $130...must be the ones without the 5 carts. They had tons of waxes too. Said it would only be a matter of time before they have prefilled cartridges. Med Ex had the hash bar....I needed a pit stop :-) They will be there shortly. This thing is catching on and prefilled carts will be available everywhere...bawhahaaa.

Wish I knew about SJPG...darn...little pricey...need to use what I have...need to use what I have...need to use what I have.

very medicated,

Tracy

TracyLee,
Top Bottom