Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DubCRider

I just fill whatever cart is running low with the next G. One taste goes and the next one follows!

DubCRider,

VAPORIZER22

Jeppy said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
I over did it on my very first session because I was just sitting there in amazement puffing away not wanting to put it down.
:lol: Ya... Just a little food for thought: If you have a limited amount of carts, try to get more then 1G of a particular concentrate at the club. That way you can just add smaller amounts of the exact same concentrate and keep the cart alive longer.

Great minds think alike...Got a couple grams of the Blueberry thinking the same thing.

VAPORIZER22,

kavilos

Charlie
I have been using a toothbrush holder to transport my Omi around with me...It's pretty stealthy,IMO....Put in an extra cart for variety and also to keep it from raddling and your good to go....

kavilos,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
VAPORIZER22 said:
Jeppy said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
I over did it on my very first session because I was just sitting there in amazement puffing away not wanting to put it down.
:lol: Ya... Just a little food for thought: If you have a limited amount of carts, try to get more then 1G of a particular concentrate at the club. That way you can just add smaller amounts of the exact same concentrate and keep the cart alive longer.

Great minds think alike...Got a couple grams of the Blueberry thinking the same thing.

yeah, it takes a bit more heat with some concentrates than others to get down into the tube. I have not tried shatter which is known to be the tuffest. waxes vary but you have to get the product melted in the cart as you discovered. Once that happens your golden. just remember if vapor gets wispy. weigh to check the fill level and heat if necessary.

and +1 on stock up on what you like. Its hard to know at first what you like or what works well in the omicron but I have 3-5 staples including blueberry wax that I try to keep in stock. I prefer clubs that consistently have the same quality product. Some clubs you never will find the same thing twice and that makes it hard to continue to use that product when its not around. Yes, we have it very good in cali. :)

BTW: Someone needs to try the Critical O2 extract that Greencare has. I should have gotten some last time but was tight on cash. Its only 40/g. Its nearly clear with purply hint.

ru_frothi,

robvape

Hi, I am wondering if Delta9Vapes is still doing the trade in deal for an old vaporizer, (I have a one love xl)

Also, can people here tell me if the Omicron vaporizer smells when it is used ?
Does the vape itself smell at all when filled with oil, but not hot ?
Has anyone traveled through airport security with a filled cart ?

Where I live, someone has been selling one love vaporizers and cartridges. After a few experiences with weird tastes with the one love, I did some research and found out about this omicron.

Only thing that I like about the one love over the omicron, just from the looks, is that the one love looks a lot more like an e-cig where the omicron seems to be shaped more conspicuously. The e-cig just seems more inconspicuous for public locations. Also, my one love was completely odorless. When I asked the person providing the one loves what was in it, he said glycerine. I would rather inhale the oil.

Has anyone produced their own oil to fill the cart with ? If so is there any instructional on that process ?

robvape,

VirginHarvester

kavilos said:
I have been using a toothbrush holder to transport my Omi around with me...It's pretty stealthy,IMO....Put in an extra cart for variety and also to keep it from raddling and your good to go....
Excellent idea, very stealth, will do the same.

VirginHarvester,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
robvape said:
Has anyone produced their own oil to fill the cart with ? If so is there any instructional on that process ?
You need to read through this thread. Your answers are found within. :2c:

Jeppy,

kertong

*please delete me*
For those of you who haven't tried an omicron yet and are curious about vapor production (I know I was, and videos were hard to find), I filmed a quick demo using some yogi diesel co2 wax, and a mini handheld bong I have (sorry it's kind of dirty) so you guys can get a good idea of what vapor production is like. This is after I had hit the cart a few times already and it was already warmed up.

Also, if you just got your omicron and you're still getting the hang of it, this might give you a better idea of what kind of clouds you can expect. I actually made this video for a personal friend of mine who was having trouble getting thick vapor out of his omicron, and I figured I'd share it here. Don't mind the hissing/sizzling sounds, that's actually my ionic air purifier nearby. The omicron is pretty much silent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUIrJzOxqhk

kertong,

Vitolo

Vaporist
robvape said:
Jeppy said:
You need to read through this thread. Your answers are found within.
I dare say that a pretty high percentage of us here in this thread have made BHO, butters, or waxes for our units. Sometimes the quality is outstanding!

Vitolo,

VAPORIZER22

rufrothy said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
Jeppy said:

yeah, it takes a bit more heat with some concentrates than others to get down into the tube. I have not tried shatter which is known to be the tuffest. waxes vary but you have to get the product melted in the cart as you discovered. Once that happens your golden. just remember if vapor gets wispy. weigh to check the fill level and heat if necessary.

and +1 on stock up on what you like. Its hard to know at first what you like or what works well in the omicron but I have 3-5 staples including blueberry wax that I try to keep in stock. I prefer clubs that consistently have the same quality product. Some clubs you never will find the same thing twice and that makes it hard to continue to use that product when its not around. Yes, we have it very good in cali. :)

BTW: Someone needs to try the Critical O2 extract that Greencare has. I should have gotten some last time but was tight on cash. Its only 40/g. Its nearly clear with purply hint.

Yea, most of us are pretty spoiled with the selection of quality concentrates you can find at collectives in Cali. Also fortunate that the club I go to in Sac, Northstar, has consistently good concentrates. A regular vendor there keeps them stocked with some high quality waxes. When I went yesterday to get some Blueberry and Sour D wax, they had a few other strains on the menu as well. At first I was worried I was not going to be able to get the full medicinal value of an Indica concentrate but it works great in the Omicron. When I usually vape Indica flowers I find the full Indica stone does not come through unless you nearly burn the bud, but then you defeat the purpose of vaporizing. From what I have read I guess it is a result of the cannabinoids that produce the Indica stone needing a higher temp to be released when compared to Sativas.

DubCRider said:
I just fill whatever cart is running low with the next G. One taste goes and the next one follows!

I only have a few carts at the moment and will try this method eventually as well. I was wondering how the taste would be affected but as long as it is a good quality concentrate I am thinking it will not be a big deal. Plus I have discovered some really interesting flavor combos when I take hits of wax from my illadelph concentrate bowl.

VAPORIZER22,

kertong

*please delete me*
very true vaporizer22, we have it great here in CA! I was surprised when I later learned of just how common spidermites/fungus/mold can be in homegrown/street dealer supplies. I love the variety too, and just like you I am an indica lover and I would crank my arizer solo / SSV up high to get the full indica stone (i also read the same thing about some CBDs needing higher temps to vaporize). But yeah, I definitely get the full stone like I'm smoking a j off this omicron, which I love! But seeing as how quickly the mouthpiece turns yellow/brown, it makes me wonder if this oil vaporizing isn't as clean as vaporizing plant? Just conjecture on my part but I'd be curious to hear everyone else's thoughts..

kertong,

druminfected

Just wanted all of you Omicron lovers out there know that THC Scientific has a official Omicron Twitter account now! So we can get to know the latest omicron news instantly!

Can't wait to hear more about the flower cartridges too!

You can follow THC Scientific @delta9vapes

p.s. you should just make this account a one stop place for all of your projects like the persei, alpha, etc. That way it can be a one stop place to get all news! just my advice, but twitter is a great tool, especially for entertainment & businesses:)

druminfected,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guyys Sneak peak at the nail cartridges.

these nail cartridges can do any type of extracts known to man.

You can swap them out, you can use two at once, you can do flowers and extracts, no limits.

http://youtu.be/YNb39GfZ7tI

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

You can swap them out, you can use two at once, you can do flowers and extracts, no limits.

Damn, just watched the you tube clip, massive hits. Will the nail cart fit on the Omicron as well?

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Damn, just watched the you tube clip, massive hits. Will the nail cart fit on the Omicron as well?

yes

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

VAPORIZER22 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

*Crosses Fingers*

THC SCIENTIFIC said:

EDIT: Epic. :D

JoeKickass,

kavilos

Charlie
Can't wait to get my grubby hands on a pack of those nail carts.... lol Awesome simply Awesome!!!!!!!

kavilos,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
As for a tooth pick well yes im trying to locate needles that will fit inside but having hard time.

I use a 3/4x18 steel nail. Just drop it down the air hole. Seems to work well. The head of the nail covers the hole and it is easy to add material and easy to heat.

I would say to be careful putting metal inside your cart, you don't want to touch the coil, causing a short.

jambandphan03,

bruno13

insomniac
jambandphan03 said:
bruno13 said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
As for a tooth pick well yes im trying to locate needles that will fit inside but having hard time.

I use a 3/4x18 steel nail. Just drop it down the air hole. Seems to work well. The head of the nail covers the hole and it is easy to add material and easy to heat.

I would say to be careful putting metal inside your cart, you don't want to touch the coil, causing a short.

The nail is 3/8 inch long and the nail head stops it from falling down the hole. Also this is only for filling, the cart is not on the battery.

bruno13,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I just wanted to chime in on the efficiency of this thing...
I loaded my Omi with just under a gram of home made BHO on Monday afternoon.
I then proceeded to use it monday night, Tuesday morning, afternoon, and night, Wednesday night, Thursday night, and friday night (and I hit it hard on Friday)

And I've only used just over 0.2g of oil...

Very nice :ko:

Here's my circular breathing hitting technique:
Do one 7 second hit (until the battery protection kicks in), Sherlock style filling my mouth with vapor,
Inhale that, hold for 10 seconds, start a 2nd hit, pulling Sherlock style, and exhale 1/2 of the original hit through my nose while still finishing the 2nd hit Sherlock style.
One the battery protection kicks in again, rinse & repeat.

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom