Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

So how does one go about ordering an upgrade?? A quick browse of the W9 Tech website didn't lead me anywhere, but it's possible I missed it.

blacknteal831,
I've been counting down the days =P excited to try out the KISS AC, being I'm still using an almost year old kiss gen 2 on my trusty omicron lol which I also look at as a testament to W9's products, I spent a couple hundred dollars before trying to find a good vaporizer, and none of those cartridges for those other vapes could last longer than a week or two if I was lucky.

Still, I'm looking forward to this new cartridge. Plus I gotta order some extra carts to go with it!

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Final production model!

lxJ9uFW.jpg

dope_roor

what does the upgrade process entail? sorry unfamiliar with the typical upgrade procedure. will there be components to purchase that we swap out from the v2.5?

dope_roor,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
what does the upgrade process entail? sorry unfamiliar with the typical upgrade procedure. will there be components to purchase that we swap out from the v2.5?

All you would need is a Omicron Top that is v2.5 or greater to upgrade to this.

We have not hammered out the upgrade steps yet, but it will include shipping back to us a Omicron v2.5 top or greater along with your upgrade purchase and we will ship out to you a Omicron v4.

@Fkn0wned not at the moment, the new 1701 is still in design stage and prototyping stage.

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
Three sizes to choose from: 900 mAh, 1400 mAh, and 2100 mAh. Upgrading from 14mm removable to larger Lithium-ion polymer batteries with increased energy density to properly power our sub-ohm Alpha Centauri coils and improve reliability, and another major upgrade from aluminum to a stainless steel housing with a vacuum plated finish.

RXxFNTn.jpg

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Could we get a ruler for measurements or a common household item for size comparison?

0900 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 58mm or 2.3", total device length 110mm or 4.3"
1500 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 74mm or 2.9", total device length 126mm or 5.0"
2100 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 88mm or 3.5", total device length 140mm or 5.5"

AVENTUS

We will have more info on the new 1701 most likely end of Jan or mid feb.

But for now.

Here is the Prototype 900 mAh in the palm so you get to see the size of it.

So this is the one with the leak free rebuildable 1701 ? How many temperature options will it have for this particular battery ?

AVENTUS,

AVENTUS

0900 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 58mm or 2.3", total device length 110mm or 4.3"
1500 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 74mm or 2.9", total device length 126mm or 5.0"
2100 mAh high discharge, Battery Length 88mm or 3.5", total device length 140mm or 5.5"
These are great sizes, and I'm especially interested in the new atomizer.

AVENTUS,

AVENTUS

First Power Level at 10 watts this thing has a good bang, increasing the power just gets it hotter faster and increases vapor production.

Loving the Dual Coil on this little monster.

Power levels are 10w - 13w - 16w- 19w.

Resistance range is .4-2.0 so it will run all we have as far as coil and 1701's are concerned.

Also upgrade program will be introduced so that anyone who wants to upgrade their v2.5 and v3 Omicrons.

@jsnstanley answer to your post of What is coming in 15 days.
Can you use your IR termometer to check temp levels of the donut, at all those power levels, and translate it to actual surface temperature of the donut at its hottest point ?

AVENTUS,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Oh! The disc heat sink is part of the new v2 ac housing, I thought it was part of the new omicron. That makes so much more sense. Minus the heat sink I could not understand how that could be the new housing for the ac.

Now what size to get.....

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So this is the one with the leak free rebuildable 1701 ? How many temperature options will it have for this particular battery ?

No this is not the leak free 1701, we are working on a leak free version of the rebuildable 1701 at the moment.

Can you use your IR termometer to check temp levels of the donut, at all those power levels, and translate it to actual surface temperature of the donut at its hottest point ?

I'll try to get you some readings this next few days

Top Bottom