Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Third generation 1701 rebuildable coil has gone from drawing board to prototype phase.

Expect a new 1701 that has greatly reduced leaks if not eliminated it all together.

It's going to be a great with the New Omicrons coming out next month.

Third generation 1701 rebuildable coil has gone from drawing board to prototype phase.

Expect a new 1701 that has greatly reduced leaks if not eliminated it all together.

It's going to be a great with the New Omicrons coming out next month.
eta for the new 1701? And is it intended for use in the Alpha Centauri?
Oh, and these new Omicron... Will they be mod style or ego style?

ragnorokk,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
eta for the new 1701? And is it intended for use in the Alpha Centauri?
Oh, and these new Omicron... Will they be mod style or ego style?

No ETA yet but once we make the prototype we will then try to scale it down to fit the Kiss AC. If not then it will be a stand alone cartridge.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
New Omicrons will go on sale mid January and upgrading will be available from current v2.5 and v3 only.

They will come in three sizes. 900 mAh, 1400 mAh, 2100 mAh.

Kit will include Battery, Dual Ti Gr 2 Coil, and a USB charger.

The Omicron is designed to give you power in all sizes with the 2100 mAh being the longest lasting between charges and yet smaller then our current Ophos battery. We use Li Po batteries to help deliver the current needed to run our Titanium grade 2 coils, each unit will have 4 power settings to deliver the power needed to vaporize your oils safely and soundly.

Last edited:

herbivore21

New Omicrons will go on sale mid January and upgrading will be available from current v2.5 and v3 only.

They will come in three sizes. 900 mAh, 1400 mAh, 2100 mAh.

Kit will include Battery, Dual Ti Gr 2 Coil, and a USB charger.

The Omicron is designed to give you power in all sizes with the 2100 mAh being the longest lasting between charges and yet smaller then our current Ophos battery. We use Li Po batteries to help deliver the current needed to run our Titanium grade 2 coils, each unit will have 4 power settings to deliver the power needed to vaporize your oils safely and soundly.

Looks amazing bro! Tell me, is this new 1701 gonna work well with the new Omicron? I think it might be time for me to get back into using pens more again! Which voltage setting would you suggest for use with 1701 and have you tested much?

Does the 1701 get good clouds, no leaking and how much can you load at one time?

Lol sorry for the 20 questions, cheers :)

EDIT: Can you use 5/6 star full melt bubble in the 1701 carts? Also how does one switch voltage settings?

Last edited:
Looks amazing bro! Tell me, is this new 1701 gonna work well with the new Omicron? I think it might be time for me to get back into using pens more again! Which voltage setting would you suggest for use with 1701 and have you tested much?

Does the 1701 get good clouds, no leaking and how much can you load at one time?

Lol sorry for the 20 questions, cheers :)

EDIT: Can you use 5/6 star full melt bubble in the 1701 carts? Also how does one switch voltage settings?
There's a new 1701 in the works that will supposedly be leak-free. The current gen doesn't leak too bad, but small amounts of oil can pool under the donut and fail to vape, which is a bummer. The new version aims to fix that.

Personally, since they're cheap I'd snag a current version, and also pick up the next generation when it drops. In fact, I already did pick one up, and I'm still happy to buy another while I await the next gen. It's a lot better than the competition, Imo.

herbivore21

There's a new 1701 in the works that will supposedly be leak-free. The current gen doesn't leak too bad, but small amounts of oil can pool under the donut and fail to vape, which is a bummer. The new version aims to fix that.

Personally, since they're cheap I'd snag a current version, and also pick up the next generation when it drops. In fact, I already did pick one up, and I'm still happy to buy another while I await the next gen. It's a lot better than the competition, Imo.
I am thinking I would probably rather wait for the new ones if they don't lead to wastage of product. I am happy to pay more/wait for no wastage and no leaking, this is really epic quality full melt and rosin and I don't wanna waste any...

This new 1701 sounds like what I need, I take it it will be out by the time the new Omicron is out in Jan? I'll snag both in that case!

herbivore21,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I am thinking I would probably rather wait for the new ones if they don't lead to wastage of product. I am happy to pay more/wait for no wastage and no leaking, this is really epic quality full melt and rosin and I don't wanna waste any...

This new 1701 sounds like what I need, I take it it will be out by the time the new Omicron is out in Jan? I'll snag both in that case!

We will have more info on the new 1701 most likely end of Jan or mid feb.

But for now.

Here is the Prototype 900 mAh in the palm so you get to see the size of it.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
From the bottom of our hearts here at Up Tech we would like to say thank you for everyone for your support. Without your vigilant critique and support we would not have reached our next milestone in our quest for the perfect vaporizer. Happy New Year everyone may the new year bring every one their wishes.

Hye life is the only life for me.

Omcron v1

@THC SCIENTIFIC I have a question. I quit vaping for 2 years and back when I did I had an omicron with a 2.4ohm cart! I was wondering if I order an omicron kit off w9 if I could get an old school cart and fill tool instead of a kiss cart? I'm old school and was a huge fan of preloading .5-1g into the cart and being good for weeks! Please let me know Gary!

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC I have a question. I quit vaping for 2 years and back when I did I had an omicron with a 2.4ohm cart! I was wondering if I order an omicron kit off w9 if I could get an old school cart and fill tool instead of a kiss cart? I'm old school and was a huge fan of preloading .5-1g into the cart and being good for weeks! Please let me know Gary!

Private message me lets see what we can do.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
First Power Level at 10 watts this thing has a good bang, increasing the power just gets it hotter faster and increases vapor production.

Loving the Dual Coil on this little monster.

Power levels are 10w - 13w - 16w- 19w.

Resistance range is .4-2.0 so it will run all we have as far as coil and 1701's are concerned.

Also upgrade program will be introduced so that anyone who wants to upgrade their v2.5 and v3 Omicrons.

@jsnstanley answer to your post of What is coming in 15 days.

Can't wait for the new Omicron! I'm just having a hard time deciding if I want the super portable 900mah or the big one. Or maybe compromise and go down the middle? Decisions decisions lol but I really can't wait to get my hands on one of these new vapes!

I was wondering a few things. Do you have any estimated ship dates for the new Omicron? And any info on pricing? How much of a discount would one receive with the upgrade program?

blacknteal831,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
That looks good. I wasn't sure about the disc shape for the top of the vape, but I really like it now.

StormyPinkness,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Just wanted to make sure; does this include the 3rd gen 1701 that is being developed?

Yes the third gen 1701 will work on this.

Can't wait for the new Omicron! I'm just having a hard time deciding if I want the super portable 900mah or the big one. Or maybe compromise and go down the middle? Decisions decisions lol but I really can't wait to get my hands on one of these new vapes!

I was wondering a few things. Do you have any estimated ship dates for the new Omicron? And any info on pricing? How much of a discount would one receive with the upgrade program?

The one on the pictures is the 1400 mah version, the 900 is a shorter.

That looks good. I wasn't sure about the disc shape for the top of the vape, but I really like it now.

That is a heat sink to help reduce stress on the unit.

@THC SCIENTIFIC are we still looking at a January 20th release for the new Omicron?

Also, something I was thinking of, are you going to have just the battery section available for sale for the new Omicron? I obviously don't know the specs of your lithium-polymer batteries, but we all know just like with replaceable batteries, they don't last forever after being charged and drained over and over again. Plus I think it'd be useful still to have one charging/charged up while you use the other one!

Last edited:
blacknteal831,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCIENTIFIC are we still looking at a January 20th release for the new Omicron?

Also, something I was thinking of, are you going to have just the battery section available for sale for the new Omicron? I obviously don't know the specs of your lithium-polymer batteries, but we all know just like with replaceable batteries, they don't last forever after being charged and drained over and over again. Plus I think it'd be useful still to have one charging/charged up while you use the other one!

Feb 1st is it order time for general public.

Jan 25th is time will be upgrade season.

Everyone who wants to upgrade can start ordering on the 25th of this month.

Here is what will be the price for the upgrade from Omicron v2 - v3.0 to our new v4.

$45 - 900mAh
$50 - 1400mAh
$55 - 2100mAh

The upgrade will include the following.

Kit will include

Omicron Battery
Kiss Alpha Centauri v2 housing
Titanium Grade 2 Dual Coil

Full Price for these kits are ( not finalized but 99.9% sure )

$76.99 $81.99 and $85.99

Feb 1st is it order time for general public.

Jan 25th is time will be upgrade season.

Everyone who wants to upgrade can start ordering on the 25th of this month.

Here is what will be the price for the upgrade from Omicron v2 - v3.0 to our new v4.

$45 - 900mAh
$50 - 1400mAh
$55 - 2100mAh

The upgrade will include the following.

Kit will include

Omicron Battery
Kiss Alpha Centauri v2 housing
Titanium Grade 2 Dual Coil

Full Price for these kits are ( not finalized but 99.9% sure )

$76.99 $81.99 and $85.99
What's up with the v2 housing? What changes have been made to the AC?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
What's up with the v2 housing? What changes have been made to the AC?

We removed the adjustable air flow and replaced it with wide open air flow which gives the user the control over air flow by adjusting their habit, widened the Kiss AC, installed a heat sink, Using a PTFE lined mouthpiece to help with heat, and made it a little more reliable.

Now including it with the Omicron kit is another thing as well.

Top Bottom