Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DubCRider

ISO and a Q-Tip is what I use. Use the dry end for final cleanup. If you get a lot of leakage from the bottom pull harder and prime less.

DubCRider,
thanks for the tips. it was left over from the cheap oils i had tried before... you really get what you pay for haha

OH and also..

On the website it says that only 1 cart come with the toy for tots double pack, but on the thread it says 5. Can anyone confirm if it is 1 or 5?

I plan on participating in this...

Also, do we need to first have the toy shipped and does it have to be received by the company first and then we are eligible to order it?

As long as the toy is valued at $25+ and include receipt that is all that matters then right?

Can I order it from a website, send you a copy of pricing/listing online, and ship it to you directly from the store/vendor? If yes, please let me know asap so I can get a deal on a toy so some lucky kid will get a nice toy. Win win situation! I plan on getting a transformer toy... would that be sufficient?

jaypee2100,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
sorry guys, the fill tools are on delay, we had to go back and redo all of them because we discovered some quality issues.

New and finale date is December 12th or before. They have been shipped out right now so it should be here within 2 weeks.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
vaporsseur said:
Not only are these guys making the most revolutionary breakthroughs in portable vaping technology, they have top notch customer service. After being ripped off at T-squared, G more than made it up to me and most importantly, put T squared in check for taxing the @#$! out it's patients.
@ G, Thanks for everything, I can't tell you how refreshing it is to deal with somebody that pays as much attention to detail and customer satisfaction as you.

P.S. I saw a bunch of prototypes @ the lab which I'm sure I shouldn't talk about...suffice it to say that Ya'll aint seen nothin' yet!

Latest Fills: Sour Diesel Budder
Trainwreck Budder
Both take a long time to prime, and I'm just not getting the volume of vapes I should..Are some budders to stable to vape in this thiing? Or do I just need to heat the cart sides again?

Tahoe OG Budder (Took a while to get hitting, but perfect now)
Mr. Nice C02 oil (haven't filled cart yet.., should be perfect)

I picked these all up @ W.E.E.D.....anybody in So Cal / LA over here? Let's get a list of the best spots going...All I see is Nor Cal references...BTW, do not go to the green cross in d'town, they do not have Nitro OG !! Just a sub-par unpurged mess in a mason jar, labelled Nitro OG!

Happy Vaping
V-

Thanks for the kinds words,

When you mean long time to prime meaning? is it producing vapor?

try charging your unit. See if that helps. Let me know if you have any issues well figure it out, most likely most of the oil is stuck on the sides, this is why its producing less vapor most likely.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
jaypee2100 said:
thanks for the tips. it was left over from the cheap oils i had tried before... you really get what you pay for haha

OH and also..

On the website it says that only 1 cart come with the toy for tots double pack, but on the thread it says 5. Can anyone confirm if it is 1 or 5?

I plan on participating in this...

Also, do we need to first have the toy shipped and does it have to be received by the company first and then we are eligible to order it?

As long as the toy is valued at $25+ and include receipt that is all that matters then right?

Can I order it from a website, send you a copy of pricing/listing online, and ship it to you directly from the store/vendor? If yes, please let me know asap so I can get a deal on a toy so some lucky kid will get a nice toy. Win win situation! I plan on getting a transformer toy... would that be sufficient?

@thc scientific

anyway you can answer these questions above when you get a chance? or should i email you at support? thanks :)

jaypee2100,

Vitolo

Vaporist
After4 I clean the battery with an Iso qtip... I let it dry, and I take the cotton ball and vape it in my Zap stem! It is a real treat!

Vitolo,

imholdinout

The Machinist
Vitolo said:
After4 I clean the battery with an Iso qtip... I let it dry, and I take the cotton ball and vape it in my Zap stem! It is a real treat!

Is vaping cotton safe? I guess I has always figured it wasn't the healthiest of ideas.

imholdinout,
This is my first post and I registered today to just say I am super impressed with the support team @Omicron. I did the trade in deal, and they hooked me up (actually they messed up the order, but fixed everything and sent another unit that arrived in two days!!!! Awesome!) I was a little impatient and tried to fill the cartridge without their tool, it was messy, but I got it filled. After priming, this little vaporizer started to hit really good. There isn't a lot of vapor to see, but after a few slow and long pulls, I was medicated. This thing looks like a pen, it's light weight, and I'm not too concerned about using it in public (with discretion of course). For a totally indiscreet vaporizer, this thing is 'badass'

NathanAppel,

408_Grow

Welcome Nate, any questions feel free to ask.

Dub: should have another sesh soon!

408_Grow,

Errl

Really bummed I missed the trade in deal. I was emailing back and fourth with the Omicron folks before the deal ended and unfortunately didn't make the dive before the deal was taken down. :(

Errl,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Errl said:
Really bummed I missed the trade in deal. I was emailing back and fourth with the Omicron folks before the deal ended and unfortunately didn't make the dive before the deal was taken down. :(
I got late too :uhoh:..

Abysmal Vapor,
Thanks Dub! Thanks 408_G! I'm on the central coast by San Luis Obispo, but I come up often. My next question though, when are the new style cartridges coming out? I'm not having leak problems so far, but should I wait for the new style?

NathanAppel,

eLiguL

Im here to report that the Uncle John's Honey Oil from BM does work in the Omicron, I picked the Purple Kush variety. I just placed another order for their Premium Mix and also their Lois Lane, will report back when I receive them.

Quick question, after the first few tokes I took I can no longer see the heating element when I push the button, is this normal?

eLiguL,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
eLiguL said:
Im here to report that the Uncle John's Honey Oil from BM does work in the Omicron, I picked the Purple Kush variety. I just placed another order for their Premium Mix and also their Lois Lane, will report back when I receive them.

Quick question, after the first few tokes I took I can no longer see the heating element when I push the button, is this normal?

Yes it's normal, glad it's working

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

Yup, your heating element isn't visible because it's got oil covering it waiting to vape.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom