Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

eLiguL

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
You guys want to see the difference between Persei, Omicron, and Centauri?

Youtube Video

Was anyone else surprised how huge the Persei was? It looked like the size of a screwdriver handle

Im leaning more towards the Centauri, looks like a slimmer more refined version of the Omicron.

eLiguL,

shobi

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
You guys want to see the difference between Persei, Omicron, and Centauri?

Youtube Video

How much oil does the new shorter cartridge hold?

Are you still producing the larger cartridge too?

Are they interchangeable? Could put a longer cartridge on a Centauri if you wanted?

shobi,

msb241178

I'm guessing by the size of the centauri, it uses a single 14500?

Also, do you reccommend using protected batteries, i.e 'AW' for your Persei and Centauri units?

Cant wait, after seeing both units now theres just no other option than to have both! I'm guessing from your website that the persei will be available before the centauri, do you have a date when i could place an order for one?

On a side note, i'm very happy to join such an informative website, I'm from the UK and have been a lurker for a year or so now, thought it would be a good time to join up and say hello, so, 'hello!'.

msb241178,

Keak420

Looks sweet let me barrow one. I rather have the bubbler and filling tool. Make some clouds!!!

Keak420,

408_Grow

I in Sj checked out treehouse. Would be a real chill spot to hang for us Sj omi users, they seem alil ghetto but its all good :lol:

408_Grow,

Keak420

408_Grow said:
I in Sj checked out treehouse. Would be a real chill spot to hang for us Sj omi users, they seem alil ghetto but its all good :lol:

I been there 3 times chill spot Hellah hood tho lol. But they sell eights of hash/wax no one else does that lol! I need to get some wrap for mine shiny silver is to flashy.

Keak420,

mob

mmj over bs
DubCRider said:
Mob- the fill tool will be available in two weeks.

that sux, the tool is/was in the picture when I ordered straight from delta9 so I figured it would be included. I am already in this for $171.67 just for the basic kit with two batteries and one cart.
so when the tool does come out i have to pay for that separate?

not sure if i got this right but....
after one gram/400 hits the carts are no longer refillable/useable? = garbage? time to buy more
after about one years use each Omicron (since the battery is not interchangeable) will stop holding a charge, thus be unusable. = garbage? time to buy more
lmk if i got this wrong.

Last besides keeping them around as cool paper weights/spare contraband are the used up carts and omicrons fully recyclable?

mob,

mob

mmj over bs
mob said:
DubCRider said:

that sux, the tool is/was in the picture when I ordered straight from delta9 so I figured it would be included. I am already in this for $171.67 just for the basic kit with two batteries and one cart.

after one gram/400 hits the carts are no longer refillable/useable? = garbage? time to buy more
after about one years use each Omicron (since the battery is not interchangeable) will stop holding a charge, thus be unusable. = garbage? time to buy more
lmk if i got this wrong.

Last if the prior two questions are a yes, besides keeping them around as cool paper weights/spare contraband are the used up carts and omicrons fully recyclable?

mob,

Keak420

The carts can be refilled but it's. Gonna taste shity I have a cart that's been filled with og nitro and black oil and still hits 3 weeks old lol.

Keak420,

funkin

mob said:
DubCRider said:

lmk if i got this wrong.

Last besides keeping them around as cool paper weights/spare contraband are the used up carts and omicrons fully recyclable?

Filling Tool: The filling tool was a last minute concept that didn't make it to it's final stages of production in time for the Omicron's initial release. Since then, they've been perfecting this tool to make sure it's a quality product. I'm pretty sure they said people who bought the Omicron before will receive this tool for free, we only pay shipping. I might be wrong about that, though.

Cartridges: Every cartridge I've used I've been able to load more concentrate into and use again after the initial ~1g was vaped. They say you can't use it again because the cartridge does have a "life span", meaning it'll eventually stop working after a certain amount of wear-and-tear. It's pretty much guaranteed to not go bad before 400 hits, though. If you re-load a cartridge and it eventually dies, you can easily reclaim the concentrate with minimal losses. I've yet to have a cartridge die on me after 2+ months of using the same 5-7 cartridges, most of which have been re-filled with .5g at least once.

Battery: In terms of the life span of the battery, no battery lasts forever. The amount you use it will also determine how long it lasts. This goes for any electronic product with rechargeable batteries. The cool thing with THC Scientific is that they recognize this issue and offer a deal to get a new battery for $30 when the first one dies. Other companies will just make you buy a new product.

funkin,

mob

mmj over bs
^^

damn thc scientific needs to put you on the payroll, very nicely answered, thank you.
but lets be sure i have this correct...
the carts are a "at your own risk" type deal after the first use. (gram)
after the omicron dies you pay to ship it back with tracking and they swap out the battery or replace for $30 + shipping, handling, tax and ship it back.

sound about right?

mob,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
mob said:
^^

damn thc scientific needs to put you on the payroll, very nicely answered, thank you.
after the omicron dies you pay to ship it back with tracking and they swap out the battery or replace for $30 + shipping, handling, tax and ship it back.

sound about right?

If you pass the 1 year mark on your warranty, then it is $30 to replace the battery. That gives you another year warranty.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
ok i think i finally got the time to get it this week, meant to go last week but got caught up with family stuff. So I should go to Med Ex and pick up the omicron with a pre-fill then?

ilovebOObs,

funkin

mob said:
^^

Pretty much, yes. There really isn't much risk involved, though, since you can reclaim most of the concentrate you put in the cartridge.

I like refilling cartridges with the same type of concentrate (although I put in some OG Kush Taffy in a mostly empty Pure Gold cartridge and it works fine) because it keeps the hits pearly-white rather than waiting until 400-600 hits and letting the hits become weaker. This keeps the hits strong until the cartridge finally dies, then I can transfer the remaining contents to a new cartridge.

funkin,

ilovebOObs

wow $150 is a pretty awesome deal with a cart. thanks guys let me know if there are any cheaper places.

ilovebOObs,

mob

mmj over bs
^^^
for about $65 more (and a lil patience) you'd get an xtra cart,sleeve, and battery.

171 for the omicronX2 out the door threw delta and a $40 cart from elemental, hhcc, etc.

mob,

mob

mmj over bs
www its the direct online source of the omicron. Delta9vapes

the reason for the patience, but they do ship fairly quickly

mob,

ilovebOObs

oh hahaha i can't believe i missed that.:ko::ko:
ok, so the one sold inside the shop are just single units instead of getting 2 directly from delta.

thanks mob, not sure if i can wait, hehehe

ilovebOObs,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Just wanted to give DubCRider a big thank you for teaching me the ins and outs of the Omicron. I must say it is quite the lovely device. The Pure Gold option is what I went for, easy to fill and I was off to the races.

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom