Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

jon_dojah

I just emailed D9V also since I havent received my replacement yet. I sent my HVD top/tube regular Priority USPS so I hope there's no issues. I've been buying and selling on eBay since 1998 when alot of people didn't even know what eBay was and I've always used regular USPS and not once had a package lost. Hope this won't be the first time.

CuttyBuddy

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop in an pay a visit to the Omicron thread. I just did a review of the Cartridge and thought you guys might want to take a look. Please leave me comments on the video if you have any questions. The pages on these threads move fast and I log into youtube often. Thanks hope everyone in nice and stoney. Peace

Modnote: Removed. Affiliate links and related sites are not welcome.

CuttyBuddy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Cutty reason why we are in shops all around is because its because of us this industry started. We dont rebrand ego-w's and sell them for $25 online while they cost $6 on ecig sites. That cartridge in your video is what started this oil vape pen industry, it is the same cartridge many companies are copying right now.

I can guarantee you that there are members here that would testify they get massive clouds from these cartridges.

I would like to show you the capability with this video.

Here is another one.

these cartridges are capable of providing mass amounts of vapor. And they are capable of going days between refills. It takes time my friend to learn to use the Omicron when you do you will be using it every day.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Hey guys. Just wanted to drop in an pay a visit to the Omicron thread. I just did a review of the Cartridge and thought you guys might want to take a look. Please leave me comments on the video if you have any questions. The pages on these threads move fast and I log into youtube often. Thanks hope everyone in nice and stoney. Peace

I wanted to reply on your youtube vid but this wouldn't fit. Please don't take this personally but I want to keep it one hundred with you, man. I've been watching your vids for a few weeks now and as cool as I think it is that you're putting all of this effort into reviewing vapes, I feel there are a few things that should be addressed.

The first is that it seems like you don't really spend enough time with each unit individually, in order to be able to give accurate assessments. Many of these devices (the quality ones, anyway) have learning curves involved with them and require a bit of time before the user can truly utilize their full capabilities (the Omicron definitely falls into this category).

The second thing would be the lack of proper terminology. If you're going to inform others, it's important to use the proper names of the various parts (heating element, silica wick, reservoir, etc.) that you are referencing as often as possible.

Lastly, the reviews just go on for way too long, man. You're turning what could be quick and efficient reviews into ten minute drawn out stoned ramblings that are almost impossible to make it through without skipping through the video. Seriously, there are like five to ten second pauses between everything that you say. No bueno.

Again, I hope you didn't take this as an attack on you in any way. I'm just offering my honest assessment of the video reviews. I'm sure others here besides myself appreciate your good efforts. Stay vaped!

OF

Hey guys. Just wanted to drop in an pay a visit to the Omicron thread. I just did a review of the Cartridge and thought you guys might want to take a look.

Thanks for posting the link. Interesting video, but I think it misses the mark in a few important areas. Perhaps most importantly that's not a very good procedure for loading it. If that's the way you're doing it, that explains why you get sub standard hits I think. I think you should try following the directions and see if you get better results. Oil doesn't just 'drip down to the burner', using heat correctly it has to be loaded down to the wicks (yes there are wicks in there......) and then 'primed' into position in the heater. Randomly 'heating' dry elements kills the cart with leaks and is to be avoided.

IMO lots of bad advice mixed in with the good.

I also agree with another poster, using the normal terms and correctly describing what's inside rather than guessing would lend a lot of credibility to your review.

Thanks again, getting the 'good word' out is important.

OF

OF,

CuttyBuddy

Yes!!! I am getting way bigger clouds now. I am going to do a follow up video. I will also be praising the Cart more bc there ARE a lot of good points.

I love the field, so I am trying to learn as much as I can.

I will admit, with this piece I may have needed to spend a little more time. I only had the one session. But, like some of you stated, pretty accurate in the vid. Filling does take some time. But to make up for it, you don't have to refill. It hits good, but you are never guaranteed WHEN it will hit good.

With the Omicron Cart sitting right here in front of me, I can say yes, her stock is going up.

I am trying to learn more and more about the mechanics and engineering going into Vaporizers guys but at this point, as my YT states, these are reviews from 'an everyday guy. Not an Expert.

Trying to step up the vocab, but it will take a bit of time.

To the dude who thinks I pause too long and videos take too long. Listen man, I don't have time to splice my videos every other sentence in order to speed it up for people. That would take way too long in the process. Plus there are people who do like longer videos bro. It is what it is and I speak how I speak. If I want to elaborate on a product for 15 minutes, I will. I'm thinking (as well) as talking and trying NOT to make Hollywood videos and edit the hell out of my videos as to keep it real. I'm not gonna be a B***h & edit out me stumbling for words or making mistakes just to look good.

Thank you for the input though. You guys drive me to keep this sharp and because of your input my channel will only get better. Tough crowd, but I likes it!!! ;)

*Note I've taken down the video. If I'm loading it wrong as well then that is too much. My unit did not come with instructions. So I basically went off of what I have heard. I'm going to gather some more intel and drop another Omicron video soon.

OF

To the dude who thinks I pause too long and videos take too long. Listen man, I don't have time to splice my videos every other sentence in order to speed it up for people. That would take way too long in the process.

If I want to elaborate on a product for 15 minutes, I will. I'm thinking (as well) as talking and trying NOT to make Hollywood videos and edit the hell out of my videos as to keep it real.

Editing is only one way to make the video more 'watchable'. No way around it, it does ramble some and have lots of 'dead air' in it. The argument that your time is more important (editing) than the viewer's time might be true but it misses the point. You want folks to watch it, you need to give them what they want if you want them to do that for you.

Rather than editing after the fact, how about a script? Even some notes on the points you want to make and the order you want to make them in put on paper ahead of time will keep you organized. An outline works great for this, for those who understand them. It need not be a full blown script (you're not having to read it from a teleprompter.....), but a plan beats 'winging it', no matter how expert you are on the subject. Think in terms of the classical structure: Introduction, goal setting (what you're going to discuss and show), details of key points (as separate items usually), summary (pulling the separate parts into a whole picture), review (naming the goals met in order) and closing. It doesn't have to take long to plan, is easy to deliver after you've done so, and is traditional for good reason (it's what works).

You might try a Google on 'writing lesson plans'? IMO 'doing it right the first take' beats all the editing you can do in such cases.

You basically have two choices educating adults. Give a lecture that logically builds on what they already know to be true in small, discrete steps they fully understand or (better still) a series of smaller lessons (with 'hands on if possible') to expand their skill base over time. You can't afford the second route. Other forms of instruction (like say the Army way?) or 'top down lecture from the lectern' won't work here.

As to your offline question about 'where are the instructions for filling', they're available under the 'instructions' tab on the D9 site:
http://www.delta9vapes.com/pdf/Omicron_Fill_Instructions_v3.pdf

Good luck in your endeavors.

OF

CuttyBuddy

Thanks OF

I do keep notes on most of my videos.

OF, I love your advice but a lot of times, I must admit, the way you come off rubs me the wrong way. I'll be honest. I don't know if it's the preachiness know-it-all tone or the fact you take a 'Father' tone or what. But it makes me want to swear at you. For the most part I loaded the Cart right yet you need to chime in. Honestly it's answers like yours that keep me away from FC.

I'm putting the video back up bc after looking further into the matter, my video is fair. I'm getting hits in the range of a G-Pen.

CuttyBuddy,

glassy knuckles

Hey guys Ive scanned through the 367 pages trying to find this out and im sure its in there somewhere.......How do you un-clog The Omicron? I have the 1.5 cartridge and havnt had this issue before. It was fine last night then today....CLOGGED! If i let it warm up and keep puffin at it ...it eventually "pops" then works. The air flow is still a bit tight but as soon as i stop using it and come back its clogged again. I know how to properly hit it. Puff it then hit the button ....release buttin stop hitting it. Anyways how do you un-clog this thing? BTW i love the Omicron and sell them at my shop!

glassy knuckles,

OF

Thanks OF

OF, I love your advice but a lot of times, I must admit, the way you come off rubs me the wrong way. I'll be honest. I don't know if it's the preachiness know-it-all tone or the fact you take a 'Father' tone or what. But it makes me want to swear at you. For the most part I loaded the Cart right yet you need to chime in.

You're welcome. Feel free to ignore me if you wish. I'm sorry if it upsets you, but I'm not about to change because of that. Keep it civil and we can get along I think.

My goal remains getting folks the straight information, so I'll take your concerns under advisement but for now IMO it's working well. I stand ready to defend my statements and actions.

I don't agree with your 'take' on your loading instructions. It involved no preheating (very important point) as well as other instructions and information that don't square with the official technique. Like 'get it in the center'. I think the proof of that is sub standard results.

I get it you like other vapes better (preloaded), but I think that might change following the directions?

OF

OF,

CuttyBuddy

You're welcome. Feel free to ignore me if you wish. I'm sorry if it upsets you, but I'm not about to change because of that. Keep it civil and we can get along I think.

My goal remains getting folks the straight information, so I'll take your concerns under advisement but for now IMO it's working well. I stand ready to defend my statements and actions.

I don't agree with your 'take' on your loading instructions. It involved no preheating (very important point) as well as other instructions and information that don't square with the official technique. Like 'get it in the center'. I think the proof of that is sub standard results.

I get it you like other vapes better (preloaded), but I think that might change following the directions?

OF

Ok will do. I will 'tighten' up my loading method but I was't far off. It did load fine.

Like i said, I will do a follow up. That's why I make follow up videos.

I don't want to get into anything negative with anyone here on FC. I will listen to all criticism and alter my future videos based on feedback.

If you notice there is a big jump in not only the quality but content of my reviews since I started. Which hasn't been that long.

Trust me I won't be getting rid of my Omicron anytime soon.

VapeLife! Out.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok will do. I will 'tighten' up my loading method but I was't far off. It did load fine.

Like i said, I will do a follow up. That's why I make follow up videos.

I don't want to get into anything negative with anyone here on FC. I will listen to all criticism and alter my future videos based on feedback.

If you notice there is a big jump in not only the quality but content of my reviews since I started. Which hasn't been that long.

Trust me I won't be getting rid of my Omicron anytime soon.

VapeLife! Out.

Trust me Fc is the place that people speak their mind without the vulgar language, if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. These guys will help you out alot with feed back, since its text and not face to face tone of the conversation wont show so it sometimes comes off as an attack. I met OF although he might sound like attacking people hes not he just wants to help along with everyone on here. trust me on that one, their feedback is the most i listen two because these guys live vaporizers. Their feedback is most important.

Plus that cartridge has improved so many times because of FC users feedback, and it will continue to evolve. With the 1701's youll see a different design and this is the next generation that we are working on.

On a side note guys i was able to make the 1701's leak and its good the first 3-4 days but we are now learning why its leaking and how to fix it is in the works.

rcflo

Hey guys,
update on that top that i sent in last week... got my package today, in it, one hvd top, and one cart.
I just have to say, you never cease to amaze me with your level of customer care, bar-none. Thank you G and everyone over at D9 service for taking care and coming through time and again. Soo many thumbs up for you guys,
From a very happy customer

PS: top works great

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
To the dude who thinks I pause too long and videos take too long. Listen man, I don't have time to splice my videos every other sentence in order to speed it up for people. That would take way too long in the process. Plus there are people who do like longer videos bro. It is what it is and I speak how I speak. If I want to elaborate on a product for 15 minutes, I will. I'm thinking (as well) as talking and trying NOT to make Hollywood videos and edit the hell out of my videos as to keep it real. I'm not gonna be a B***h & edit out me stumbling for words or making mistakes just to look good.

That would be me. It's not about editing (which by the way, does not make you a bitch, just look more professional), it's about delivery. Again, this is not a personal attack, just feedback from someone who has been posting online videos for the past four years and has developed somewhat of a loyal following (you can peep my youtube channel if you would like, it's simply the screen name I use here). Enthusiasm is a must for anyone trying to capture an audience. You may be genuinely enthusiastic about the cause, but viewers should be able to sense that excitement in your voice and expressions. As someone mentioned, try sticking to a basic script/format. Not word for word, just an outline so you're not repeating yourself all of the time and sighing every two syllables.

One last time, this is not a personal attack in any way, shape, or form. Just my honest suggestions. I totally understand if you don't agree with them or choose to take them, but I figured I would offer them anyway. Good luck, my friend!

rcflo

someone who has been posting online videos for the past four years and has developed somewhat of a loyal following (you can peep my youtube channel if you would like, it's simply the screen name I use here).

Your vids have just led me to the depths of youtube... with the help of my fellow omicron. about an hour later, i have surfaced and must say, your sesh with terry bozzio is badass

stray201

Thanks for the input on my last post re: my cartridge. I love this vape, and I can't believe you guys are selling them so cheap. Since getting mine I've convinced 2 more friends to save up their pennies for an Omicron of their own, it's like a Ferrari, as soon as people try it they're convinced. The efficiency is incredible, as well.

A couple more questions, if you kind folks don't mind...

First, the vapor to air ratio... I'm the opposite of most people in the concentrates community, it seems. I like thin wispy hits, my lungs don't handle the clouds I get from a standard 6 second pull on the Omi too well. Unfortunately, if I go for less than 6 seconds, I find I don't get any visible vapor as well, and don't feel much in the way of medicating effects. I'm guessing this is because of how long it takes to prime the concentrate I'm using - shatter, which I've heard takes a bit to get going. Could I potentially solve this problem by switching from my 2.4 ohm carts to the 1.5s and using much shorter button presses with liberal inhalation of air, or will the 1.5s produce thicker clouds on a 2-3 second press than the 2.4s on a 6 second press?

Second, the batteries... I've noticed after 10ish hits on a fresh battery it becomes a bit of a chore to get vapor out of it, and it takes longer button presses. I'm guessing this is due to decreasing voltage as the battery's charge is drained, yes? Is there any workaround for this? Different batteries I can use, perhaps? And would there happen to be a passthrough option in the works for the Omi 2.5? Starting to wish I had ordered the O-PHOS, waiting for the batteries to charge is a killer!

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Your vids have just led me to the depths of youtube... with the help of my fellow omicron. about an hour later, i have surfaced and must say, your sesh with terry bozzio is badass

Youtube (and the Omicron) has an uncanny ability to do that to people. lol Thanks man, the kind words mean a lot. It's always an honor when someone truly enjoys what I do, so thank you again!

kindbeats,

BlueLite

I have heard rumors that there may be some kind of Delta9vapes storefront in Van Nuys, CA? Is this true? And if so, would it be possible to walk in and buy a Hercules cart when they are available? That would just be too awesome!

BlueLite,

BlueLite

Oh, that is just too rockin'! That is so close! I guess I will have to pray all my stars align, and I can swing in and buy one before I go back on tour at the end of the month... I picked up my V2 while on the road, and it has been the best tool for medicating while traveling ever. Vape pens are taking the entertainment production world by storm... example; the whole Willy Nelson crew carries some off brand vape at all times. I do all I can on the road to demonstrate the superior technology coming out of D9V in comparison to all these other portable Vapes.
Customer for life at this point. I just wanna come shake all your hands and thank you in person, swear to god.

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
Oh, that is just too rockin'! That is so close! I guess I will have to pray all my stars align, and I can swing in and buy one before I go back on tour at the end of the month... I picked up my V2 while on the road, and it has been the best tool for medicating while traveling ever. Vape pens are taking the entertainment production world by storm... example; the whole Willy Nelson crew carries some off brand vape at all times. I do all I can on the road to demonstrate the superior technology coming out of D9V in comparison to all these other portable Vapes.
Customer for life at this point. I just wanna come shake all your hands and thank you in person, swear to god.

I too am a musician and I can't stress how much of a life saver the Omicron is. It makes life a hell of a lot easier whenever I am bouncing to and from gigs and recording sessions. I'm with you my friend! :)

Top Bottom