Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kittyboy

so will the Dart 510 thread pattern work with omni and persi? and has anyone tried the high voltage dart vs low voltage? What do folks think of hits with Dart and do u prefer the window to the dabber? Also has anyone tried the Flower chamber as well?

Just trying to get by til G gets his designs finished

kittyboy,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
jambandphan03,
Reactions: OF

sidewing

so will the Dart 510 thread pattern work with omni and persi? and has anyone tried the high voltage dart vs low voltage? What do folks think of hits with Dart and do u prefer the window to the dabber? Also has anyone tried the Flower chamber as well?

Just trying to get by til G gets his designs finished
i will be attempting this with the o-phos very soon as soon as i order both..

i think this is the correct combo for me.. rev dart LV:
http://thermovape.com/collections/all/products/thermovape-revolution-dart-lv-low-voltage
http://thermovape.com/products/universal-adapter

it says on the very bottom:
The ThermoVape F510-M601 Adapter is compatible with the following popular devices:
  • Omicron
  • Persei
  • VaporX
  • AtmosRx
  • Other similar devices with the same thread pattern marketed under various names

Besides affording at least 12 hrs discharge capacity untethered [ using 1.5/2.4 ] ,maintaining

'usb' profile will keep '"voltages stable"' for longer sessions ~ IOW ,O-PHOS aims to please

putting batt cells closer to obsoletion ,IMO ~

Looking forward patiently for usb technology to reach selectable voltage status for 'flower'

vapor consumption w/ V2 ,etc ;)
so just out of curiousity, im going to be using the dart revolution low volt also with the o-phos.. im assuming this will last as long as the standard o-phos cartridge that comes with it?

StickyShisha2

the ophos comes with a 2.4ohm cart. i now use 1.5ohm with my ophos and still get days away from charging.

i charge it from peoples cell phone or GPS chargers where ever i wander.

sidewing

is the o-phos black no longer available? i had it open in my browser and went today to delta9 website and its no longer there..

the ophos comes with a 2.4ohm cart. i now use 1.5ohm with my ophos and still get days away from charging.

i charge it from peoples cell phone or GPS chargers where ever i wander.

does the 2.4 hit great or do you think a 1.5 is whats needed?

sidewing,

StickyShisha2

i have both black and silver but like the black more because it feels soft in the hand.

i switched to 1.5ohm but think it is worth learning cart finesse with a 2.4ohm
i didn't always feel this way but now i agree with OF on the matter.

a while back, i was having difficulties getting ethanol washed BHO to wick or flow well in the cart. constantly running the wick dry.

now i got some new carts and that triple filtered oil seems to work fine or at least a lot better

with the last few carts, i mixed PureGold with it to get good flow but this newer 1.5ohm got it straight to test it out.

sidewing

i was sold on the black also, it looks so clean.. but it disappeared off the delta9 website.. planetvape still has it, but im in america, i think i will have to pay shipping/import fees to get it delivered here =/

sidewing,

sidewing

is that one of the authorized dealers also? as far as warranty being good with he company and what not.

sidewing,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
They have some D-9 info in there, look at the tab that says "How It Works" in the Description box I can't be completely sure this is legit, but it reads like it is. G you around to verify??

jambandphan03,

sidewing

just waiting for the verification and ill place the order.

i think vaporwarehouse as a company is legit.. i think thats where i ordered by vapor brothers a few years back..

i think i may just go ahead and order it and hope for the best..

thc scientific please confirm they are an authorized dealer for the o-phos black.. i want to have the excellent customer service your company provides incase i need it.

kittyboy

:smug: No worries, not trying to run you off or anything, just thought you might find some good info there too. I use both products too, and cross them over, my toys like to play nice together (most of the time) it's more fun that way!!

BTW: This will let you use the 510 thread on your Omicron or Persei: http://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-screw-adapters.html
Thanks Seems u have played around and do u like dart on Persi?

kittyboy,

sidewing

i was going to wait.. but then i didnt want them to sell out either and be stuck without my black o-phos that i desperately want.. so i went ahead and placed the order thru vaporwarehouse... hoping for the best. :) im going to hold off on the dart for now, need to make some payments on my cards before i can do that. im sure anything i order right now wont go out until monday at the earliest anyway.

jpdnkstr

i was going to wait.. but then i didnt want them to sell out either and be stuck without my black o-phos that i desperately want.. so i went ahead and placed the order thru vaporwarehouse... hoping for the best. :) im going to hold off on the dart for now, need to make some payments on my cards before i can do that. im sure anything i order right now wont go out until monday at the earliest anyway.
I've ordered from vapor warehouse before with no problems.

Of, will that meter you just bought measure AC amps?(for common household use, more than a light bulb draw)

Joe Kick Ass, (love the name!) does the 3320 measure useable AC amps?

sidewing

got an email from vaporwarehouse saying the order has shipped (aka its been packaged and its ready for pickup/drop off), but since its friday i dont know if that means i have to wait until monday until it officially ships out.. i think it sends from san francisco i read on their website, which is a 3 hour drive from me.. so worst case scenario i should have it tuesday/wednesday. i think if i had placed this order on a monday morning, id have it by the next day

sidewing,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
so just out of curiousity, im going to be using the dart revolution low volt also with the o-phos.. im assuming this will last as long as the standard o-phos cartridge that comes with it?

I blew up a Omicron V1 with a Revolution.

My V2 omicron wont drive it either. Three flashing lights which means too much current is being drawn. Gary wouldn't recommend this and all I belive you will do is drive that battery to an early death or maybe worse overheat and meltdown.

After blowing up the V1 battery I have had no interest to try it on the O-PHOS.

Why not get the battery that its designed to work with?

is anyone here using a revo with anything besides a Persei?

ru_frothi,
Reactions: sidewing

JoeKickass

Of, will that meter you just bought measure AC amps?(for common household use, more than a light bulb draw)

Joe Kick Ass, (love the name!) does the 3320 measure useable AC amps?

Thanks! :) But I think you might find this review useful:
AmazonUser said:
Good meter but...
January 25, 2008
By S. Harris
This is a meter of above average quality for the price. A great meter to have for the do it your-selfer for around the house, car or boat. However, one function that is lacking is high range AC current (amps) the description says it measures AC current but doesn't say that the max AC amps it can test is 200mA or .2 amps, not really practical for ANY AC current measurments. You can measure the current of say a 20 watt AC light bulb with this meter. The PC you are using to read this draws about 3.5-4 AMPS or about 3500-4000 milli amps, this meter maxes out at 200 ma.

I bought it for AC amps but can't use it for that. I'll keep it as a back up meter but I have to buy a better meter for AC amps.

JoeKickass,
Top Bottom