Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Jay420

Just got my bottom cap ,thanks G, but damn man you spent like 2 bucks on just stamps! I can only imagine, on top of that most of us here were early adopters of the HVD!

Jay420,

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Just got my bottom cap ,thanks G, but damn man you spent like 2 bucks on just stamps! I can only imagine, on top of that most of us here were early adopters of the HVD!

Hell with the extra postage....I was just enjoying G's sexy handwriting on the package!

Seriously, who did you torture with handwriting out all those packages!?!

Can't wait to get my new heads in tomorrow and get rolling!

-Z

(Ticket already submitted and resolved with Delta9, wanted to share experience)

Side Note: I had a battery heat up very quickly in the Omicron and pull the shrink wrap taught, exposing the sides. A quick ticket into the system and I had a message back the next day telling me to send in the defective part(s). I can think of only a few vendors that have CS down to a science like this.

-Z

Zingbuddah,

OF

Thanks everyone we are trying our best.

Next upgrade on the customer service is 24 hours 6 days a week. Really trying to get this down.

Ya know, lotsa lesser places do 24 hours a day.....you should do like 26 or 27.....

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ya know, lotsa lesser places do 24 hours a day.....you should do like 26 or 27.....

OF

Ya well they OPERA and CERN are to blame for the 24 hour day limit. They just couldnt do it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

Has anyone found a 1.5ohm cart that was as smooth as a 5ohm cart? It might be just me but the 1.5's always seem to hurt my throat a bit more even though the 5's use more power...

Jay420

Has anyone found a 1.5ohm cart that was as smooth as a 5ohm cart? It might be just me but the 1.5's always seem to hurt my throat a bit more even though the 5's use more power...
I have yet to touch any 5 ohm carts, I cant order online anymore because I somehow racked $60-$90 bucks in overdraft fess on a debit card? I 'm literally feening to see what this HVD can really do :evil:

Jay420,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down

:lol: That was the first thing I noticed when I looked at the package.

kindbeats,
Reactions: Jay420

vapeup

710 or bust
Got my replaced HVD back and cap yesterday! only sacrifice was going all black this time, because i did not want to take the chance of a miss fit, even tho my first miss match did work. All in all back up and running.
And yes tech support/ customer service and G did take care of me so Thank you everyone over at delta 9

THChemist

Been loving experimenting with 5 ohm carts on high voltage :) Though my buddy tried some of my recent batch of blue dream shatter on 5 ohms and is having hellish clogging issues. He came up with some interesting mods involving the HVD top and a AA mag lite tube :cool:

Just so you guys know these 14250's really only are 190/200 mAh, measured them ;) also measured about 238 milli ohms of internal resistance (measured with a iCharger)

THChemist,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
They don't have the first place winner from the Cup to help now do they?

OF

Nope that first place just added 3 more zeros to my consulting fee.

I have to wear the winners badge with honor right? like some others wear theirs. Its all in good fun. some people claim tit, but we got proof of TAT

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have to say I am not having any trouble adjusting to the press on/ press off feature of the HVD top. I just have to pay a little extra attention to what I am doing. No biggie. All seems to be working well. Just heard from PV, they will have the purple omi soon, so I can get my v2.5 and a PVHES gong stem when they are available together (I hope)

Congrats on the HT award G!!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: OF

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I have to say I am not having any trouble adjusting to the press on/ press off feature of the HVD top. I just have to pay a little extra attention to what I am doing. No biggie. All seems to be working well. Just heard from PV, they will have the purple omi soon, so I can get my v2.5 and a PVHES gong stem when they are available together (I hope)

Congrats on the HT award G!!

Thank you. Glad we can work that out, now we need to make purple hvd's haha. Man so many options.

OF

I just have to pay a little extra attention to what I am doing. No biggie. All seems to be working well. Just heard from PV, they will have the purple omi soon, so I can get my v2.5 and a PVHES gong stem when they are available together (I hope)

Attention is never a given with THC around IMO. Let alone a ready supply of "extra". Nor do accidents avoid such zones where I live and play. I'm much happier trusting the V2.5 and suspect you will be too? For now, the HVD top is in the case with the original one, the 'extra' short cap and the lower heat 14650s. I'm running the V2.5, AW IMR 14500s and the long cap with the long tube.

Man so many options.

Yeah, ain't it grand? I know it's a PITA from your end but it sure is neat from this one. Only Paul said 'being all things to all men' was a reasonable plan you know..... And he's dead now.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Jay420

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Attention is never a given with THC around IMO. Let alone a ready supply of "extra". Nor do accidents avoid such zones where I live and play. I'm much happier trusting the V2.5 and suspect you will be too? For now, the HVD top is in the case with the original one, the 'extra' short cap and the lower heat 14650s. I'm running the V2.5, AW IMR 14500s and the long cap with the long tube.

Yeah, ain't it grand? I know it's a PITA from your end but it sure is neat from this one. Only Paul said 'being all things to all men' was a reasonable plan you know..... And he's dead now.

OF

Oh thanks for telling me my future OF.

Ya well he lives in our history.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

OF

Oh thanks for telling me my future OF.

Ya well he lives in our history.

Hey, no need to thank me....you can return the favor sometime if you want?

Yeah, I agree. He and his many messages are all around, if you look....

OF

OF,

Soflo

Only birdshit and fools
Hey G, I havnt recieved my new bottom cap for the hvd, can you check to make sure I'm on the list? #3833... Thanks man!

Soflo,

JoeKickass

I forgot to double tap the hvd and left a 1.5ohm cart that I was priming baking for about 30s...

Now it reads 2.4ohms :lol: go figure...

OF

I forgot to double tap the hvd and left a 1.5ohm cart that I was priming baking for about 30s...

Now it reads 2.4ohms :lol: go figure...

Depending on which of the two heaters went, you may still have a great leaker there! Vaping is probably not an option.....

(the normal failure of one heater is to show twice normal resistance)

Bummer. Prolly happen again?

OF

OF,

JoeKickass

Yeah when I try it it sounds like there is some evil witch in there cackling and hissing at me...

The new 5 ohm cart is priming like it was nothing, hopefully I just got a bad 1.5, it would be nice to have a working high performance cart for mini mode as well...

JoeKickass,

OF

Yeah when I try it it sounds like there is some evil witch in there cackling and hissing at me...

The new 5 ohm cart is priming like it was nothing, hopefully I just got a bad 1.5, it would be nice to have a working high performance cart for mini mode as well...

Sounds like it's the outer heater then? You might get a hit or two out of it after a long rest? It's just not going to want to feed right.....

Hopefully you can recover the oil?

You're right about the 1.5 Ohm on the mini, I'm using it now. Battery goes real fast, but it works.

OF

jambandphan03

in flavor country
OF

I would still gladly take the momentary switch, over the press on/off, I just wanted to mention that it was not nearly as difficult of a change over for me as I expected it to be. I can see how easy it is to make a mistake with it, I must have bumped it on a few time, putting the cart on, and just basically handling it. I was just paying attention (there it is again) so I was able to catch it and turn it back off. So if there are momentary tops coming, I am def. in line for one, save the press on/off for when it's needed.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom