Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Will the dual function head you are referring to, be exchanged for the current hvd owners? And by dual function, do you mean (3.7, 7.4v) or (click on click off, hold on, release off) or both? I hope that was clear?!

Ok lets get more clearer.

V2.5 heads are for regular omicron v2 head upgrades. Only thing changed is the 4.2v limit instead of 3.7v, added reverse current protection and durable connector for an upcoming attachment, it has a small capacitor to remember button position if some how dropped and battery is disengaged from the positive contact, it will still be off. I have tested it and can show if you want to skype.

the HVD heads will have the dual button function hold it more then 5 seconds it will turn off when you let go, and hold it less then 3 seconds it will stay on. 7.4v max voltage and 5 amps. This will be replacement HVD tops coming.

VAPORIZER22

Ok when we have the new HVD heads in, i will make the post, you guys will give me your order numbers for the original HVD units, and i will replace them.

Sounds great. Hopefully I can make it down to the cup and check out the D9 booth. Would love to shake your hand and personally thank you for all the hard work and innovation the D9 crew has accomplished to help patients medicate.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: jpdnkstr

OF

Its already up, looking at booth.

• Output voltage is what the internal battery voltage is.
  • Input voltage:3.0V-8.4V
  • Output current:0A-5.0A
  • Quiescent current<10uA
  • Short-circuit protection current:<20mA。LED will blink 3 times
  • Accidental Drop protection, Unit will shut off and will go into stand by mode when droped only when used in 7.4v with bottom cap that has spring.
  • Reverse Current Protection
  • Warning agaist the lowest voltage, light will blink 3 times when the cell (battery) voltage is under 3.0v
  • Button lock on/off lock off fuction Press five times within two seconds LED will flicker three times, press 5 times to turn it back on.
  • Durable connector
  • Water Proof - If dropped in water just remove battery, bottom cap and top and let it dry over night.
  • Bution time out limit - No Limit

No, G, that is not what's up from here. I just checked again, it says 4.2 max then talks about working at 7.4...... And 0 to 2.5 Amps.

I'm confused for sure.

Please confirm for me the two V2.5 I just ordered are not for use at 7.4 Volts and only good for 2.5 Amps, I believe the specs above are for some other unit not yet available.

TIA

OF

OF,

OF

Ok lets get more clearer.

V2.5 heads are for regular omicron v2 head upgrades. Only thing changed is the 4.2v limit instead of 3.7v, added reverse current protection and durable connector for an upcoming attachment, it has a small capacitor to remember button position if some how dropped and battery is disengaged from the positive contact, it will still be off. I have tested it and can show if you want to skype.

I'm sorry, still confused, has the power loss with V2 been fixed? It's on your list of changes and it was the problem I started out trying to fix......

Thanks again.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
No, G, that is not what's up from here. I just checked again, it says 4.2 max then talks about working at 7.4...... And 0 to 2.5 Amps.

I'm confused for sure.

Please confirm for me the two V2.5 I just ordered are not for use at 7.4 Volts and only good for 2.5 Amps, I believe the specs above are for some other unit not yet available.

TIA

OF

You are right. Sorry need to fix hold on.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

GR

Are the V2.5 black tops shipping? I need carts soon and will place two different order if the tops will delay the carts.

Edit: Will the short 3.7v batteries be available soon? I really could use some backups, running at 7.4v really drains those batts.

GR,

OF

OF check now refresh please its all fixed.

Just did, some is....still has no way to turn back on listed.....small point.

Your call.

Thanks. I think I'm back on track again. I think I know what I just ordered and think it will fix my original issue.....then again, I thought that before.

Keeps it fun.

Well not quite perfect, but better for sure, probably good enough. There is the missing 'how to turn it back on part' (could just use the text G posted before?). I also note it talks about "warning against the lowest voltage" when I think should be a "warning of low battery voltage"?

Probably OK, but a mite short of perfect?

OF

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Plan B Herb Chamber.

it will work with the Omicron HVD with Hammer and pass through.

IMG00048-20120621-1523.jpg

NoName

@THC SCI:
I am HVD upgrade Order# 3190 - may I please have a Black end cap sent to me?

Ques: Will the replacement(?) HVD Tops be sent automatically to those of us who already have them - or do we need to PM/open a separate ticket to facilitate this process? Or is a completely separate order required? Apologies if I missed an already provided answer.
Have had spotty Internet access the last week (AT&2F'gCans on a String T) LOL. Glad to finally catch up. So far so good with the HVD top. Looking forward to receiving the cap etc and news of new product development. TIA.

NoName

NoName,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC SCI:
I am HVD upgrade Order# 3190 - may I please have a Black end cap sent to me?

Ques: Will the replacement(?) HVD Tops be sent automatically to those of us who already have them - or do we need to PM/open a separate ticket to facilitate this process? Or is a completely separate order required? Apologies if I missed an already provided answer.
Have had spotty Internet access the last week (AT&2F'gCans on a String T) LOL. Glad to finally catch up. So far so good with the HVD top. Looking forward to receiving the cap etc and news of new product development. TIA.

NoName

Please contact support on Delta9vapes.com they will handle it. I cant handle it anymore as the list is out of my hands now.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

NoName

Please contact support on Delta9vapes.com they will handle it. I cant handle it anymore as the list is out of my hands now.
Holy Crap G!! Were you looking over my shoulder when I was typing that post? Thanks for the quick response. I'll contact D9.
NoName

NoName,

OF

what you mean please tell me so i can fix it.

I'm suggesting the text you put up a dozen or so posts back covers more bases:

Button lock on/off lock off fuction Press five times within two seconds LED will flicker three times, press 5 times to turn it back on.

I'd probably fix the first part dropping the part struck through or at least add just one more N to "function".... Maybe a second comma between seconds and LED if you can afford it?

Of so.

Thanks.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm suggesting the text you put up a dozen or so posts back covers more bases:

Button lock on/off lock off fuction Press five times within two seconds LED will flicker three times, press 5 times to turn it back on.

I'd probably fix the first part dropping the part struck through or at least add just one more N to "function".... Maybe a second comma between seconds and LED if you can afford it?

Of so.

Thanks.

OF

Thank you done and done.

Glass on Glass herb chamber? little saw cut air path action... nice nice

yes sir, Plan B.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: OF

ilovedoobies!

Which heads?
I just sent my whole HVD kit back like i was told to do and now you are saying new heads are being made or if im missing some info. Just wondering i want that hvd but my Hvd top would not thread on my v2 so i could use it as 7.4 ? I just want the hvd back =/ I have the v2 black and now the word is the chrome only works with the chrome v2 when i had the black v2 and bought the chrome hvd

ilovedoobies!,

Pandora Haze

Vapor Chica
@THC Scientific

I followed the advice of the forum and I bought the black HVD in anticipation of the colored omicron. I was about to place my order for the purple omicron and noticed that the black HVD upgrade now says that it can only be used with the black omicron V2. My question is will the HVD I purchased work with the colored omicron v2.5? Thank you for your assistance.

Pandora Haze,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@THC Scientific

I followed the advice of the forum and I bought the black HVD in anticipation of the colored omicron. I was about to place my order for the purple omicron and noticed that the black HVD upgrade now says that it can only be used with the black omicron V2. My question is will the HVD I purchased work with the colored omicron v2.5? Thank you for your assistance.

We will check soon as we have the colors in, this will be by the first.

Top Bottom