Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Damm..back to square one sort of... I really would like silver.

Does anyone know the name of these?

sessnet,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Damm..back to square one sort of... I really would like silver.

Does anyone know the name of these?
they are made specifically for delta9. so are TV's. i have found them to be interchangeable. generic ecig mouthpieces have to be modified however. either get the official ones or mod it urself. no other solution, iirc

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: sessnet

JoeKickass

mephisto

Well then, silver it is. I will send you the silver mouthpiece that came w/ the DA.
Looks just like the picture above.....cannot verify the quality of the o-ring......

mephisto,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Hey sess, try madvapes. They have some slick stainless turned mouthpieces that
have a lower "shoulder". I have used one on my Omi and it seats quite well. It does
not take a lot of effort to remove, however....

I took a look at the site and these were the only short ones:

http://www.madvapes.com/Black-Shorty-Delrin-Dripper-Tip-510901-_p_2612.html

Maybe the ones you are mentioning are sold out :/ I will try other sites but thanks for the point into the right direction :tup:

Well then, silver it is. I will send you the silver mouthpiece that came w/ the DA.
Looks just like the picture above.....cannot verify the quality of the o-ring......

Thanks dude I should have those! I will dig them up and try them... I need about 5 eventually.

You guys rock - thank you so much for helping!

Sorry if I changed the subject to "Mouthpiece Friday" but I have a crazy setup going, and want to write up a review on it...also can't wait to take a picture to show you all!

Hope you all enjoy your Friday!

mephisto

Look forward to your setup, the last pic of your stealthy Omi was the cat's ass. Try COV
for the stainless drip tips if you are interested. Glad to help, and sorry to disrail.....

mephisto,

StickyShisha2

(i mailed my v1's in for upgrade today :rockon: )

my friend's new v1 (from a store in Fla) behaves differently than mine (from PlanetVape way back when first announced)
Hers seem to charge faster and when fully charged, hit better. When i release my button, the blue light fades out where hers is instant out.
Were there incremental changes to v1?

i have colored mouth pieces on the way... hope they treat me right

same here.

StickyShisha2,

OF

my friend's new v1 (from a store in Fla) behaves differently than mine (from PlanetVape way back when first announced)
Hers seem to charge faster and when fully charged, hit better. When i release my button, the blue light fades out where hers is instant out.
Were there incremental changes to v1?

Yes, I think this is normal. This is the unit with the 'new electronics', right? You can push the button five times rapidly and lock it off for transport. Five clicks unlocks it again for use. And, yes, I recall it drops off immediately rather than fade out like all mine do. Hard to say why it might hit harder, I assume this is on 2.4 Ohm carts?

IIRC the newer model is slightly longer as well?

OF

OF,

beEasy

On mouthpieces, I have some standard 510 drip tips and I find that most of them fit well in the new marked carts without any kind of modding (tried it on 5ohm and, 2.4ohm, and 1.5ohm marked carts). On the old unmarked carts, they hit the bridge and don't go all the way in. I mainly use my chrome whistle tip because it matches the cart really well but like Joe said, if your clumsy you're going to want to get derlin because banging your teeth against a metal mouthpiece really hurts.

5 pack of chrome would be nice.

I second this. I like how you do requests G :lol:

beEasy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hell yea. i got 3 blacks already as i prefer the black omis, but a few silver mouthpieces would round it out. thanks agian, G.

np boss I just need to put it into production next week, since we done for the weekend.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

JoeKickass

We are in the process of moving to a bigger location and during this process we shall find it.
as i heard ur movin', hope you enjoy ur new place!

Hope it looks something like this:
Grow%20warehouse4%20season%203-web.jpg

Or this:

NoName

Indica and sativa PureGold? I thought there was the original and the lighter one didn't have the added flavoring? I hear spots say its 90% THC as well.

I'm going to their website.....

@DubCRider

I emailed TetraLabs about the difference between the 'PureGold Classic' (they are the light gold colored ampules) vs the 'PureGold Plus (the reddish amber colored ampules in a more limited offering). Here is the verbatim response from Mr. Gold himself (also included is the link Mr. Gold provided). I know I was certainly confused regarding it's contents. Hopes this helps.
The CBD content of PureGold Classic and PureGold Plus is the same.

PureGold Classic is a pale yellow viscous liquid. We occasionally produce variations, such as PureGold Plus, which contains more flavinoids than PureGold Classic. Flavinoids are anti-oxidants and also pigments, which gives PureGold Plus its deep amber color. Other than addition of flavinoids, PureGold Plus is identical to PureGold Classic. Both have identical effects although tasters report that Plus is slightly more flavorful.

see http://www.tetralabs.com/puregold.php for more detail.

Regards,
Joel Gold

Hope this helps everyone!

NoName

druminfected

Battery life is controlled by many factors like voltage, ohms, how many carts your running etc and you didn't specify any of that so no one can respond in a meaningful way. give us more info.

Crackling is caused by a. either improperly purged oil or b. moisture in the oil.

I have found as carts get low (with the new drip tips) its easy for saliva to get down into the tank and provide some popping. So if the concentrate was not popping all along its probably just moisture in your wax. It happens here on a regular basis. If it was popping before that then you might have a poorly purged wax.

yeh sorry about not putting up more info. using the 1.5ohm carts with the V2. Also the oil is HHO superpure and has been winterized and purged 3 times. the cart has .4 of oil in it and I hear crackling but no vape either when I try and hit it.

It feels like the batteries drain after about 20 minutes of use with 1.5ohms. Does this sound about right as well, using it under these settings?

druminfected,

OF

It feels like the batteries drain after about 20 minutes of use with 1.5ohms. Does this sound about right as well, using it under these settings?

Yes that seems to make sense. That load is over two Amps, the battery is 1 AH, that is it can supply an Amp for an hour. You want a little more than twice that power, you get a little less than half that time.

OF

OF,

NewSchoolExplorer

@DubCRider

I emailed TetraLabs about the difference between the 'PureGold Classic' (they are the light gold colored ampules) vs the 'PureGold Plus (the reddish amber colored ampules in a more limited offering). Here is the verbatim response from Mr. Gold himself (also included is the link Mr. Gold provided). I know I was certainly confused regarding it's contents. Hopes this helps.
The CBD content of PureGold Classic and PureGold Plus is the same.

PureGold Classic is a pale yellow viscous liquid. We occasionally produce variations, such as PureGold Plus, which contains more flavinoids than PureGold Classic. Flavinoids are anti-oxidants and also pigments, which gives PureGold Plus its deep amber color. Other than addition of flavinoids, PureGold Plus is identical to PureGold Classic. Both have identical effects although tasters report that Plus is slightly more flavorful.

see http://www.tetralabs.com/puregold.php for more detail.

Regards,
Joel Gold

Hope this helps everyone!

NoName

I thought terpenes were the cause of smell/flavor?

NewSchoolExplorer,
Top Bottom