Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

tharealmclovin

Does anyone use the Omicron for Electric cigarette cartridges. Like the throw away refills. Can you just use the adapter and screw on the nicotine??

tharealmclovin,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

NewSchoolExplorer

Hey THCS I was about to purchase the dart but I already have TV products and wanted to try something different. I do not like the waiting game but feel like it may be worth the wait as you have prototypes of the "nail" cart.

Please answer my question as best you can:
1. How long do you think til its available?
2. Will it be reusable and washable like the TV lineup?
3. Will their be different versions for example one that can be used on a 6v TV batt? (Omi and Persi versions?)

But the main one is will their be one designed for individuals like myself that have a Thermovape revolution (plus the adapter).

NewSchoolExplorer,
Reactions: Uce

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
Hey THCS I was about to purchase the dart but I already have TV products and wanted to try something different. I do not like the waiting game but feel like it may be worth the wait as you have prototypes of the "nail" cart.

3. Will their be different versions for example one that can be used on a 6v TV batt? (Omi and Persi versions?)

But the main one is will their be one designed for individuals like myself that have a Thermovape revolution (plus the adapter).

Man just the questions that's running threw my mind

Uce,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Does anyone clean their fill tool after they use it each time? or do you just keep using it over and over and let some of the waxes/oils mix?

never cleaned any of mine. opposite of bruno

BTW: 1.5 Ohm carts of Pure Gold on the V2 are very nice. doesn't last long (1g in less than 24 hours) but it hits well....

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

We will introduce a nail cart for each voltage range.

We are hoping to get it done and out by mid May or earlier.

It should be washable ( but we will let you know), but we are taking the nail cart to a new direction so the first version will be different then the next version that will take longer to develop. We wont bs you, we already have different versions in the works because i have many ideas and we are working on it all. But the first version is almost done and ready for prime time.

Noize23

Hello, my name is Patrick and I´m living in Austria near Vienna.I've spent the last few months a lot of time to read all the posts. That's a good thing, because I love to consume this technical approach to oil over everything!
The next day, I should have ordered my 1.5 Ohm carts. Currently I use the 2.4 ohm cart with Bho White Satin, the clouds after a long training time is ok for me. I am still on the 1.5 carts for more kick As. so Happy vaping and many greetings from Austria^^

Noize23,
Reactions: rufrothy

DubCRider

Welcome Noize! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Omicron. Check out this link for everything you need to know....

www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron

1.5ohm carts will give you much larger hits than the standard 2.4ohm carts that came with it. You came to the right forum for questions/input.

DubCRider,
Reactions: rufrothy

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hello, my name is Patrick and I´m living in Austria near Vienna.I've spent the last few months a lot of time to read all the posts. That's a good thing, because I love to consume this technical approach to oil over everything!
The next day, I should have ordered my 1.5 Ohm carts. Currently I use the 2.4 ohm cart with Bho White Satin, the clouds after a long training time is ok for me. I am still on the 1.5 carts for more kick As. so Happy vaping and many greetings from Austria^^

Welcome to the site my friend, so it is you who is coming to our site from Austria haha, i see links coming in and now know who to give credit to.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Noize23

Welcome Noize! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Omicron. Check out this link for everything you need to know....

www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/omicron

1.5ohm carts will give you much larger hits than the standard 2.4ohm carts that came with it. You came to the right forum for questions/input.

Thanks for the link, there have already learned many new things. The information on this page are the best, so the link was in my Favorites Thx for this knowledgebase! I ordered the 1.5 ohm carts for a couple of days, then to Austria, it takes a little longer :)

Noize23,

Noize23

Welcome to the site my friend, so it is you who is coming to our site from Austria haha, i see links coming in and now know who to give credit to.

I know now that you invent this great vaporizer. I am grateful for it, because despite my weed-allergic, can consume a lot of Thc

Many Many Thanks

Noize23,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Hi Noize,

Please be aware that Omicron is distributed in Europe by our shop: www.lacentralevapeur.com!
We are carrying only the V1 (have only 3 kits left!) at the moment but I'm going to the US for 2 weeks and we should have the full range of Omicron products (Persei, V2, different voltage cartridges, etc...) , available for you and the European market VERY VERY SOON!
Stay tuned!

FLskwat,

Noize23

Hi Noize,

Please be aware that Omicron is distributed in Europe by our shop: www.lacentralevapeur.com!
We are carrying only the V1 (have only 3 kits left!) at the moment but I'm going to the US for 2 weeks and we should have the full range of Omicron products (Persei, V2, different voltage cartridges, etc...) , available for you and the European market VERY VERY SOON!
Stay tuned!
Wow does this good to hear that the delta 9 shopping a lot easier for me! Thanks for the link I will visit the site regularly! THX

Noize23,

Noize23

Some people in my circle of friends also want a Omicron, but they do not pay customs! I have it still does not regret! :)

Noize23,

OF

So, THC, you think in amongst these cosmic level developments you're cooking up for us you can maybe consider a few shorter battery tubes for V2 so a guy could use a shorter battery for a more compact unit for pocket carry and other 'social duty'? The 14500 would be a good start but even shorter would interest me. Loss of hit count is OK if it gets easier to carry and use sometimes.

Seems like all that's needed is a shorter tube as the head and end cap don't have to change?

Thanks for considering it.

OF

Silvercloud538

Me predicts :/ ,'"*C E N T A U R I"' :cool:the next galactic :o :whoa:

intoduction to a '"pocket model"' :smug: ~ hopefully :rolleyes: ,1st gen will

include 'USB' :nod: run-thru access/charging :tup::tup: ~ that is all :)

Silvercloud538,

Noize23

Hi guys, what is a nail cartridge? i only know a nail from my oil dome , has that something to do with the oil dome nail system? or maybe no, please let me know :) thx for reading ^^

Noize23,

JoeKickass

So, THC, you think in amongst these cosmic level developments you're cooking up for us you can maybe consider a few shorter battery tubes for V2 so a guy could use a shorter battery for a more compact unit for pocket carry and other 'social duty'? The 14500 would be a good start but even shorter would interest me. Loss of hit count is OK if it gets easier to carry and use sometimes.

Seems like all that's needed is a shorter tube as the head and end cap don't have to change?

OF

Yeah the modular design of the v2 could open up some interesting options:
A 14500 is pretty similar but a 14250 sized body would be sweet with a little nail cart, but I bet you get like one hit out of it...

Hi guys, what is a nail cartridge? i only know a nail from my oil dome , has that something to do with the oil dome nail system? or maybe no, please let me know :) thx for reading ^^

Check it out:

JoeKickass,

Noize23

Yeah the modular design of the v2 could open up some interesting options:
A 14500 is pretty similar but a 14250 sized body would be sweet with a little nail cart, but I bet you get like one hit out of it...

Check it out:
Very nice to know thx

Noize23,

OF

A Persei tube for 1 18350, would be awsome, but would need end cap also(i think). Now were just getting greedy though.
(add Fry saying, "take my money!")

Top Bottom