Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

Uce

Reggae boomblasta slowvapor coughfasta
@thc then whats with the sweet taste i got turning all bad till burned off?i mean its workn..ok. im hoping the nail cart will be the one to shut everybody up..including me hahaha!

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
then what is the weight my carts are shedding from "pre-oxing" them?

whatever it is, it seems to be where the taste is coming from.

Depending on what version of the carts. Last time we weighed out the cartridges they came out to 7.9 grams. This was before the 1.5's 3.0's 4.0's and 5.0's. I will have it up as soon as possible. Maybe not tomorrow but around Wed, as im going to be out of the office for the next two days.

Catch me on Breal.tv tomorrow starting at 4pm ill be on the show with Breal.

Plus we trust out trade scale that is always calibrated then a pocket scale that is sold at the local head shop.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Uce

@thc
hey g i have a question...i know i been away but im back on board now..what ever happend with the bubb attachment for the omi?

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@thc then whats with the sweet taste i got turning all bad till burned off?i mean its workn..ok. im hoping the nail cart will be the one to shut everybody up..including me hahaha!

I have never had a sweet taste out of the cartridges when empty, just the metallic taste when its empty.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

2clicker

Observer
Depending on what version of the carts. Last time we weighed out the cartridges they came out to 7.9 grams. This was before the 1.5's 3.0's 4.0's and 5.0's. I will have it up as soon as possible. Maybe not tomorrow but around Wed, as im going to be out of the office for the next two days.

Catch me on Breal.tv tomorrow starting at 4pm ill be on the show with Breal.

Plus we trust out trade scale that is always calibrated then a pocket scale that is sold at the local head shop.

my scale is working fine. just curious as to what it could be.

2clicker,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
@thc
hey g i have a question...i know i been away but im back on board now..what ever happend with the bubb attachment for the omi?

UCE you know what happens when you get idiot glass blowers to make products that are easy on the pocket book for the consumer? well you get a lot of idiots, we contracted two companies and both have not delivered, they all lied to us.

Now we have to contract laboratory glass people to make the unit. Just to make sure we are working with professionals, but that comes with a price tag.

Some idiot glass blower with a ego size of Jupitor but prices that are inexpensive? or some glass company that is professional and on time but priced up the ass.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
my scale is working fine. just curious as to what it could be.

clicker your scale might be working fine for you, but it is not our scale, and it is not something i can rely on. There are steps i have to follow and our scale is used in the Jewelry industry and we do have another scale that we correlate with. So i trust my scale over others that i have no knowledge about or know what model it is, how it is calibrated, or what is the error range.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VAPORIZER22

UCE you know what happens when you get idiot glass blowers to make products that are easy on the pocket book for the consumer? well you get a lot of idiots, we contracted two companies and both have not delivered, they all lied to us.

Now we have to contract laboratory glass people to make the unit. Just to make sure we are working with professionals, but that comes with a price tag.

Some idiot glass blower with a ego size of Jupitor but prices that are inexpensive? or some glass company that is professional and on time but priced up the ass.

That sucks big time THC. You could take up glass blowing right, it is not like you are busy or anything....j/k.

Hopefully something works out that produces a good product at a reasonable price, until then keep up the hard work, we appreciate it. I'll be sure to catch you on Breal TV.

VAPORIZER22,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That sucks big time THC. You could take up glass blowing right, it is not like you are busy or anything....j/k.

Hopefully something works out that produces a good product at a reasonable price, until then keep up the hard work, we appreciate it. I'll be sure to catch you on Breal TV.

Actually we are gearing up to start blowing our own glass. Fuck em all we doing this on our own.

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
You didn't send out the pre-oxidized carts yet did you?

no I will do the address thing on Wednesday. Only one person got the 5 pack i think. Forgot who but that person already had an order and it was sent out with that order so they did not have to wait.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

hey thc...

recently i had visited berkeley..
they have a glass company there right..anyway when a friend and i walkd in the old guy let us in the factory man they got like 10 glass blowers stationed i was like wtf?shit was legit..they do beakers test tubes crazy thick blown glass all types.. its pretty legit man..just a heads up you knw how USOs be man just showin the love for the cause bro..

Uce

Uce,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
hey thc...

recently i had visited berkeley..
they have a glass company there right..anyway when a friend and i walkd in the old guy let us in the factory man they got like 10 glass blowers stationed i was like wtf?shit was legit..they do beakers test tubes crazy thick blown glass all types.. its pretty legit man..just a heads up you knw how USOs be man just showin the love for the cause bro..

Uce

Thanks man, but we are looking into moving and doing our own glass blowing. I hear there are a lot of people out of work that are loyal and need a job. So we decided to get a place that can do glass blowing also.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Uce

@thc
much props man i gots to talk to you ona a another tip also ill hit chu up..

Uce,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
The O-Phos showed up the other day so I thought I would take a family photograph.... The O-Phos has the battery lock and the 7 second timer. It rocks the 1.5 Ohm cart hard and I'm digging that combo. Thought my battery was dead at first till I realized it was locked. So many possibilities right now....

Also wanted to throw out there that I too managed to trash an Omicron Rev1 battery using the Thermovape revolution LV and the provided adapter. It provided a few hits and now the battery is not firing the LV or the test cart at all which is tested as still good. When the LV is attached and I press the button for 1/10th of a second the button will light up solid blue for about 5 seconds. WIth test cart hooked up the button illuminates as usual but no heat on the test cart. Put the test cart back on another battery and it works fine. All connections were cleaned with ISO prior to this test.

My guess is maybe the adapter which is too deep to go all the way in (so I didn't force it) is putting too much pressure on the center terminal of the battery and breaking it? Its weird that I get no heat/power on a working cart (maybe the center was pushed down and is not connecting?). I'm not gonna test the LV on another battery until some work is done with the thermovape folks. I have to leave on a trip so I wont have time to deal with this till I return. Dunno what is going on but the battery is toast. User beware.

Left to Right: Sharpie, O-phos, Persei, Omi V1 with Revolution LV (dead), Omicron V2

IMG_0568.JPG

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
no I will do the address thing on Wednesday. Only one person got the 5 pack i think. Forgot who but that person already had an order and it was sent out with that order so they did not have to wait.
i think that was supposed to be me, but i didn't have it in mine. i just put another order in tho, ;)

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
The O-Phos showed up the other day so I thought I would take a family photograph.... The O-Phos has the battery lock and the 7 second timer. It rocks the 1.5 Ohm cart hard and I'm digging that combo. Thought my battery was dead at first till I realized it was locked. So many possibilities right now....

Also wanted to throw out there that I too managed to trash an Omicron Rev1 battery using the Thermovape revolution LV and the provided adapter. It provided a few hits and now the battery is not firing the LV or the test cart at all which is tested as still good. When the LV is attached and I press the button for 1/10th of a second the button will light up solid blue for about 5 seconds. WIth test cart hooked up the button illuminates as usual but no heat on the test cart. Put the test cart back on another battery and it works fine. All connections were cleaned with ISO prior to this test.

My guess is maybe the adapter which is too deep to go all the way in (so I didn't force it) is putting too much pressure on the center terminal of the battery and breaking it? Its weird that I get no heat/power on a working cart (maybe the center was pushed down and is not connecting?). I'm not gonna test the LV on another battery until some work is done with the thermovape folks. I have to leave on a trip so I wont have time to deal with this till I return. Dunno what is going on but the battery is toast. User beware.

Left to Right: Sharpie, O-phos, Persei, Omi V1 with Revolution LV (dead), Omicron V2

IMG_0568.JPG
thanks for the pic. wanted to see how long the o-phos was in comparison to the old shortie omi. good to know. thanks for the heads up on that btw, sorry u lost yours. make sure to use the Dart on my ego knockoff and not my omi ;)

Bob Loblaw,

Silvercloud538

thanks for the pic. wanted to see how long the o-phos was in comparison to the old shortie omi. sorry you burnt yours out. good to know. thanks for the heads up on that btw, sorry u lost yours. make sure to use the Dart on my ego knockoff and not my omi ;)

Notice the hgt differential :uhh: between vx.1 vs O-PHOS ;most of dif is re: to bottom usb cap :)

Silvercloud538,

wb21

THC- what is the current price range your looking at for the glass you guys are going to make? any idea what types of glass? (Bubblers, Tubes, Concentrate rigs)

wb21,
Top Bottom