Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

kertong

*please delete me*
FYI, fattyzone in mountain view is selling the omicron v2 kit for $110. They do internet price matching, so I wonder if they saw the price for the omicron v1 kit, and mistakenly set it to that...? The pack of 1.5ohm carts (x5), is $60, so..

@OF: Yeah, I'm a bit tempted to just keep the v1 batt for when I'm out and about, as portability and stealth is a little more important than the 7sec cutoff and feel (more important when i'm at hoem relaxing imo).

I do love the appearance of the unit, the LED is brighter, no 7 sec cut off is awesome, love the new mouthpiece and the 1.5ohms heat up incredibly fast (no need to do the weird 5sec on, 1 sec off cycles). Nearly no priming, seems pretty good re: clogging so far. :) It feels quite a bit better in the hand than the v1, nice weight and machined feel. But yeah, I do feel if outside stealth is important, its not a bad idea to keep your v1 and buy the v2 outright. :)

EDIT: Man I *love* the 1.5ohm carts. With the 1.5ohm carts, the 7 second timeout really doesn't bother me. Even if I hand it to a friend and he pulls hard like he would a pipe or bong, there's still satisfying vapor - and when you pull the way you'er supposed to, you're getting persei levels of clouds. :) The omi v2 is a nice mini-persei substitute if you value stealth/size more than double-cart hits and lcd tops :) Once the 7.4v passthrough cart comes out for the omicron v2, I think it will be an excellent candidate to screw a TV revolution on..

I also got a high CBD magnum/one love cartridge with omicron adapter. Just for shits and giggles. Like G said, even if they say it's 52% cbd, it's more like 15-20% due to the propylene glycol diluting it. The PG provides some nice thick satisfying vapor clouds, but at the back of my mind I know I'm not getting as much medicine as I could be. I can tell it coats the back of my throat a little more, too. The plus of PG is that there's pretty much no odor. I'd feel safe blowing this into some pitboss'es face at vegas. Fun party trick, quick and easy way to enjoy some high CBD medication, it seems. (which is awesome, good body high but no wackiness, perfect for my carpal tunnel as the thc tends to intefere a bit when i'm knee deep in code.. but still need the relief from carpal tunnel).

omicron is still king. I love it.

kertong,

OF

FYI, fattyzone in mountain view is selling the omicron v2 kit for $110. They do internet price matching, so I wonder if they saw the price for the omicron v1 kit, and mistakenly set it to that...? The pack of 1.5ohm carts (x5), is $60, so..

That's plus tax too, right? I've bought my Omicrons from Canada, great folks, good prices, no taxes, free shipping. Last time cost me about three bucks for the foreign currency. Gets to me (350 miles from THC....) in less than a week.

Good to know it's down the way if that week ever becomes an issue, thanks for the info.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer

@OF: Yeah, I'm a bit tempted to just keep the v1 batt for when I'm out and about, as portability and stealth is a little more important than the 7sec cutoff and feel (more important when i'm at hoem relaxing imo).

I do love the appearance of the unit, the LED is brighter, no 7 sec cut off is awesome, love the new mouthpiece and the 1.5ohms heat up incredibly fast (no need to do the weird 5sec on, 1 sec off cycles). Nearly no priming, seems pretty good re: clogging so far. :) It feels quite a bit better in the hand than the v1, nice weight and machined feel. But yeah, I do feel if outside stealth is important, its not a bad idea to keep your v1 and buy the v2 outright. :)

Can you give us the website url please?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

beEasy

But yeah, I do feel if outside stealth is important, its not a bad idea to keep your v1 and buy the v2 outright.

I was thinking the same thing. I was just going to buy the v2 and keep my v1 for stealth. But seeing as how the O-PHOS has the same body, it would be pretty cool if we could trade our v1 for that...

kertong

*please delete me*
God, I am *LOVING* these 1.5ohm carts on the omi v2. I am as medicated as I was with the persei. It draws so freely and effortlessly, and I've already tried 3 different carts with different supermelts in them. No clogs yet! Love the clouds too, and it hits soooo smoothly.

Not so hot on the high CBD magnum cart that I'm using with the omi adapter. Oh, everything works just perfectly - but ugh, I am just not a fan of the propylene glycol. I love the high CBD effects. But I notice once the vapor cloud gets to a certain consistency in my mouth or lungs/throat, it feels like it suddenly condenses and i taste a sweet anti-freeze like flavor at the back of my throat. I'm guessing this is the prop. glycol. It also makes me cough, but not in a hacking productive fashion. More of the kind of cough when you accidentally inhale really thick steam. Meh. Omicron for life!!

I've also found that on the omicron v2, I can feel the battery shaking against the sides of the wall if i move it laterally in use at varying speeds. I wound some scotch tape around the middle of the batt and reinserted, and voila - the unit feels nice and sturdy, no rattling coming even if you shake the unit. Mmmm, it is perfect.

Man... ok, I know this is an adults mature forum, and I like to pretend most of the time that I fit in. And dont get me wrong, I have pretty severe ADHD with anxiety as well as carpal tunnel from all the computerin' I do at work and at home, so I do really benefit from our friendly herb's medicinal properties.. but I'll just say it, with no sugarcoating or tiptoeing or anything. I am fucking stoned. That is all. Oh, and this video... I notice omicron v2 vids are hard to come by, so I took it upon myself to show you guys if you're on the fence. This is with the 1.5ohm cart with delta559 bogglegum supermelt. Notice that I pretty much don't prime whatsoever. This was a cold cart when I started video'ing.

I hate myself now because I sound like such a shill, but man. This thing is the bee's knees. If I were religious, I'd say f*ck Jesus (sorry, no offense meant to the religious ones here), because I truly believe G will guide me to salvation. I'm usually not the outgoing type and dislike putting my face or presence on the internet too much esp. on a public forum like this (it took me some fussin' to put up my avatar), but for thc science and FC, I'll do it. for science!!

OF

n
I am fucking stoned. That is all.

I hate myself now because I sound like such a shill, but man. This thing is the bee's knees. If I were religious, I'd say f*ck Jesus (sorry, no offense meant to the religious ones here), because I truly believe G will guide me to salvation.

Wait a second, Bro. Isn't that the way Jim Jones got all those folks on the evening news a while back?

He's dead now of course, and never known to be into vapes, but it does make a guy wonder...... Did they ever find his body? Did he maybe sneak through the jungle and away while all those thirsty folks got in line? You don't suppose......

Hey, anyone ever see G in the same room with Jim Jones?

OF

eLiguL

Thanks, first 'family photo' I've seen. It's a big sucker, isn't it? Quite a bit thicker and a bit chunky perhaps. Then again, it's a hansom piece of gear. Hard to say which scores higher in stealth, important to many.

OF

If I had to describe the V2, I would say its essentially a little Persei. Granted there is no extra cap for a double barrel but really it is just a smaller version of the Persei, looks wise.

In terms of stealth I prefer the V2, with the cart off it really just looks like a flashlight. With the cart in it and aluminum mouth piece on, it looks like a quick change screw driver without a bit in it. Also, I found the mouth piece on the V1 to be a dead giveaway once it becomes stained, it just looks out of place on a clean stainless steel piece.

I have to say I prefer the way the silicon mouth piece sat on the outside of the cart instead of the inside. When I remove the aluminum mouth piece there is always gunk on it.

eLiguL,

OF

I'm not sure, but if he ever starts promoting a cyanide cart, I'm outta here...

Hey, if he wants to buy you a drink or lunch watch out for the grape Flavor Aid. (Yes, I know, but it was Flavor Aid, not Kool Aid at Jonestown....look it up, they got it wrong...again).

Anyway, until we get this whole 'G might be Jim Jones in hiding' thing squared away tied down, be careful he doesn't get you alone.......

OF

Darb

God, I am *LOVING* these 1.5ohm carts on the omi v2. I am as medicated as I was with the persei. It draws so freely and effortlessly, and I've already tried 3 different carts with different supermelts in them. No clogs yet! Love the clouds too, and it hits soooo smoothly.

Not so hot on the high CBD magnum cart that I'm using with the omi adapter. Oh, everything works just perfectly - but ugh, I am just not a fan of the propylene glycol. I love the high CBD effects. But I notice once the vapor cloud gets to a certain consistency in my mouth or lungs/throat, it feels like it suddenly condenses and i taste a sweet anti-freeze like flavor at the back of my throat. I'm guessing this is the prop. glycol. It also makes me cough, but not in a hacking productive fashion. More of the kind of cough when you accidentally inhale really thick steam. Meh. Omicron for life!!

I've also found that on the omicron v2, I can feel the battery shaking against the sides of the wall if i move it laterally in use at varying speeds. I wound some scotch tape around the middle of the batt and reinserted, and voila - the unit feels nice and sturdy, no rattling coming even if you shake the unit. Mmmm, it is perfect.

Man... ok, I know this is an adults mature forum, and I like to pretend most of the time that I fit in. And dont get me wrong, I have pretty severe ADHD with anxiety as well as carpal tunnel from all the computerin' I do at work and at home, so I do really benefit from our friendly herb's medicinal properties.. but I'll just say it, with no sugarcoating or tiptoeing or anything. I am fucking stoned. That is all. Oh, and this video... I notice omicron v2 vids are hard to come by, so I took it upon myself to show you guys if you're on the fence. This is with the 1.5ohm cart with delta559 bogglegum supermelt. Notice that I pretty much don't prime whatsoever. This was a cold cart when I started video'ing.

I hate myself now because I sound like such a shill, but man. This thing is the bee's knees. If I were religious, I'd say f*ck Jesus (sorry, no offense meant to the religious ones here), because I truly believe G will guide me to salvation. I'm usually not the outgoing type and dislike putting my face or presence on the internet too much esp. on a public forum like this (it took me some fussin' to put up my avatar), but for thc science and FC, I'll do it. for science!!

Video not working....

Darb,

kertong

*please delete me*
Sorry guys, I guess youtube disables embedding on an external site by default . Just enabled it, it hsould be working... sorry, my video posting skills are nowhere near vitolo's, but perhaps with some work I can strive to be the asian vitolo (vitoro?)...

kertong,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Has anyone tried the G-Pen cartridge on the Omicron??
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-g-pen-by-grenco-science.5408/

It would be a great Omicron novelty accessory.

Actually it wont work with the v2, as you are over paying for that. I just saw vito's post and he is right, these things have been around for 2 years, and cost about 5 -8 bucks on ecig sites, just search ce2 giantomizer, f1 clearomizer, ego-w, hell you can even see the same technology on our site under the empty cartomizer section, just select ce2 cartomizer, its the same thing. Dont fall for the bs.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: kertong

tharealmclovin

Actually it wont work with the v2, as you are over paying for that. I just saw vito's post and he is right, these things have been around for 2 years, and cost about 5 -8 bucks on ecig sites, just search ce2 giantomizer, f1 clearomizer, ego-w, hell you can even see the same technology on our site under the empty cartomizer section, just select ce2 cartomizer, its the same thing. Dont fall for the bs.

I figured that was the case. You have not let us down yet, so ill be patient and wait for the Official Nail Cart.

kertong

*please delete me*
So now that I paid $60 for one of those glycerin-mixed fake e-cig carts (the high CBD magnum one love XL cart), I bought the batt since it is $20, cheap anyway. So I use this e-cig and VG cart at work, because of only ONE redeeming strength this unit has: stealth, or the lack of stealth needed - with no odor, looking just like an ecig, you don't "need" to hide this thing, just use it in the open and tell people it's a nicotine e-cig with some flavoring added. As it is a high CBD cart in there at the moment, I have no problem offering it to my boss to puff :D

Otherwise, I would not pay the overpriced $60 for a vegetable glyerine / hash oil mix that might net me 150 hits at most (probably closer to 60 if you factor in potency compared to the omicron). However, it *is* nice to blow out smoke that doesn't smell.

Not that the omi smells all THAT much but it does have a distinct wax/concentrate smell. Not all people are familiar with it, but if they've smelled weed they probably won't have a problem making a connection. But man.. these damn things sure are overpriced, $60 for a cart when I can buy thc sci's for $7 and refill it with my own PURE, non-watered down concentrate....

From what I understand, the G-Pen is the same deal. glycerin mixture with watered down medication, burning cotton, etc. Shady company as well, some friends have asked me about them since they are starting to pop up around the SF dispensaries.. but I'll steer them towards the omicron every time, and none of them have regretted taking my advice. :)

EDIT: On another note, separate from the glycerin/onelove pen and unrelated, I am *really* enjoying high CBD medication. I also suffer from glaucoma/astigmatism in just one eye (it's weird, my left eye is a relatively normal -2.5, but my right eye is a -9.0). Yeah, I know, I'm like an mmj basketcase. But the high CBD medication has brought some amazing clarity to my vision - edges are sharp again. Things look hyperreal. It's great!

tharealmclovin

So now that I paid $60 for one of those glycerin-mixed fake e-cig carts (the high CBD magnum one love XL cart), I bought the batt since it is $20, cheap anyway. So I use this e-cig and VG cart at work, because of only ONE redeeming strength this unit has: stealth, or the lack of stealth needed - with no odor, looking just like an ecig, you don't "need" to hide this thing, just use it in the open and tell people it's a nicotine e-cig with some flavoring added. As it is a high CBD cart in there at the moment, I have no problem offering it to my boss to puff :D

Otherwise, I would not pay the overpriced $60 for a vegetable glyerine / hash oil mix that might net me 150 hits at most (probably closer to 60 if you factor in potency compared to the omicron). However, it *is* nice to blow out smoke that doesn't smell.

Not that the omi smells all THAT much but it does have a distinct wax/concentrate smell. Not all people are familiar with it, but if they've smelled weed they probably won't have a problem making a connection. But man.. these damn things sure are overpriced, $60 for a cart when I can buy thc sci's for $7 and refill it with my own PURE, non-watered down concentrate....

From what I understand, the G-Pen is the same deal. glycerin mixture with watered down medication, burning cotton, etc. Shady company as well, some friends have asked me about them since they are starting to pop up around the SF dispensaries.. but I'll steer them towards the omicron every time, and none of them have regretted taking my advice. :)

Trust me I am 100% behind THC. I have both versions of the omicron and really considering the Persei for at home.

Another question...Is there any chance of a ver 1 Omicron>O-Phos trade in plan? I would love to trade in atleast 1 of my version 1's for that new charger.

tharealmclovin,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Trust me I am 100% behind THC. I have both versions of the omicron and really considering the Persei for at home.

Another question...Is there any chance of a ver 1 Omicron>O-Phos trade in plan? I would love to trade in atleast 1 of my version 1's for that new charger.

We are looking into that and hopefully we can do something later down the line after the v2 upgrade finishes.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer

The gpen does not have cotton in it, it is just a wick system made for eliquids. What they did was take a ego-w off the shelf and rebranded it and claimed they came up with it. Now that is bs. These things have been around for over 2 years and we have experimented with them 2 years ago. Yes you can put a dab on it after every use, but then again why pay $25 for a cartridge when you can buy it for $5 like vito said.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Top Bottom