Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

vishus650

sparc is my go to spot for wax in the city! they got a reward program thing, where once you spend like $230 or something, you get $25 dollars off your next visit. It seems like a lot of money to spend, but as we know with buying grams for 40-45 it adds up quick. and since that money is being spent, might as well get something back from it!

they usually have 2-3 good waxs in at a time, ranging from 40-45. they have oils, and this last time was the first time i've ever bout an oil from them, sour flower oil, and since i had 25 off it only cost me less than 15 for the gram :brow: big clouds huge clouds, no prime, and no leak.

vishus650,

wb21

Does colorado have any testing facilities that have a website so I can check concentrates?

wb21,

Mflbparox

if anyone has an extra fill tool or an empty cart laying around ill purchase it via paypal! start a convo with me :) hopefully we can work something out

Mflbparox,

OF

I picked up a prefilled omicron cartridge with 1g of venom high cbd from a place near by called Mother Natures Remedy. Let me tell you... this is it. This is what I was missing out on. CBD. This is good stuff; this is my medicine. My mind is clear and my body is relaxed.

Only problem: looks like they used an older version cartridge and the venom oil is thinner than wax, causing it to leak. I'm pretty sure if I used the newer cartridge I'd be fine.

Thanks for the recommendation, I guess that cinches it....gotta give it a go. This better not be some huge conspiracy to get me into SF...... If they're out of the stuff when I get there, I'd start changing your made up names......

sparc is my go to spot for wax in the city! they got a reward program thing, where once you spend like $230 or something, you get $25 dollars off your next visit. It seems like a lot of money to spend, but as we know with buying grams for 40-45 it adds up quick. and since that money is being spent, might as well get something back from it!

they usually have 2-3 good waxs in at a time, ranging from 40-45. they have oils, and this last time was the first time i've ever bout an oil from them, sour flower oil, and since i had 25 off it only cost me less than 15 for the gram :brow: big clouds huge clouds, no prime, and no leak.

That's a nasty stunt for sure. Get me across that bridge (sober) and for sure I'm gonna try what they have, hitting $250 is almost a given. So how long until your 'next visit'? Can you walk out into the parking lot for a smoke and come back? Kidding a bit, most if not all the dispensaries around here have a '3 hour rule' or something similar to keep the kids from making straw purchases for their buds in the parking lot....

Thanks for the recommendations one and all, sounds like good advice. A visit to the city is probably more realistic that sitting on my side of the bay waiting.

OF

OF,

wb21

How safe would it be to take filled carts through the airport in carry one bags? would checking the bag make a difference?
I do have a mmj card from colorado if that makes a difference.

wb21,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
How safe would it be to take filled carts through the airport in carry one bags? would checking the bag make a difference?
I do have a mmj card from colorado if that makes a difference.

That is against te law no one will recommend doing so.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

That is against te law no one will recommend doing so.

I agree. No matter how cool the airport might be known to be (even on both ends) the Feds have control in the middle and they are on record as not supporting MMJ. I'd look for a way to avoid it, it could change the nature of your trip (both the one on the plane that might not happen, but also the bigger trip as in 'trip through life). The downside could be ugly.

OF

OF,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
OF, that reminds me. You know how people in SF like to do pub crawls? I say we get a bunch of SJ omi/215 heads together and have a midday SF dispensary crawl.. end it with dinner at one of SF's fine establishments (6 week, bone-in dry aged filet mignon at boboquivari's anyone?)

I'd be game for that. Maybe DubC could be our guide.

ru_frothi,
Reactions: SD_haze

OF

I'd be game for that. Maybe DubC could be our guide.

I was kinda thinking of him as Limo Driver......

I think we're gonna need a Planning Committee for this one. Probably should be an annual event? Be a popular Tee shirt I bet.....

OF

OF,

OF

What is the difference between the omnicron oil vaporizer and the electronic doobie with honey oil?

Sorry, don't know that one, got a link?

Off hand, the Omicron holds a gram and meters it out into 200 to 400 hits (depending), with maybe two or 3 recharges (again, depending). I don't think anybody is even close to that?

OF

OF,

dankd420

What is the difference between the omnicron oil vaporizer and the electronic doobie with honey oil?

Here is the difference:
To use your Electronic Doobie simply mixing your favorite homemade honey oil with your favorite Amsterdam eLiqiud.

Basically, your electronic doobie cannot vaporize pure oils. You have to mix it with a glycerin liquid first, and as such most of the 'vapor' you are exhaling will by glycerin and not honey oil. Compare to the omicron which does not require the oil to be mixed in anything, you just load pure oil and vape it. Everything coming out the vape is the good stuff.

dankd420,

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Looks like an eGo-c which will work for oils but they have to be runny. Using one still but probably won't fill it again as it gets pretty messy over time. Omicron on your favorite battery will have you better off from my experience.

BudBuddy,

OF

Looks like an eGo-c which will work for oils but they have to be runny. Using one still but probably won't fill it again as it gets pretty messy over time. Omicron on your favorite battery will have you better off from my experience.

Ah, so! You know the beast. Cool, thanks, I'll save my money for more oil no doubt....

Thanks for 'taking the plunge' and letting us benefit from your experience.

OF

OF,

2clicker

Observer
is there a cart break in period where the cart adds taste? i just filled a dif cart with .5g of some reclaim oil and when priming it i was getting a very distinct taste. the same taste i got from .5g of fresh 1st run everclear extracted oil that i loaded last week. i assumed the taste was from my first attempt to EC wash, but now im starting to wonder if its the cart.

i do not have a traditional oil setup to test the batches taste with. i usually just vape the oil mixed with some flowers or even abv.

this reclaim oil is much more viscous than my EC washes, but i did add a hot water bath to the evap process this time. scraped up pretty easily and was very sticky. put it in the freezer. it came out a nice solid to work with, but that didnt last long. i had to hurry to get it into the fill tool before it was sticking to everything. it loaded nicely and started to hit pretty quickly. i have noticed that after it sits and re hardens that it takes some heat to get going the next time. and it even feels and sounds clogged and girgles while hitting it. is this normal? i ask because it is so dif from my other carts ive filled. i suppose its due to the more viscous material going in.

Can somebody please point to the thread that discusses which OHM for what Omicron.
I am sooooo confused.

My omicron v1 does not have any printing on the carts - the ones I recently got for my wifes v2 has 2.4 ec carts. i picked up a preloaded and it is printed 1.5...

The 2.4 really is great in both units for the co2 oil we recently started using.

Most of the preloads are from Shatter BHO and they do not do so well in in the v2 in the 1.5ec carts...

Any suggestions?

Is there a right and wrong answer?

This Omicron has changed my life!!!
We have a 2 year old and one on the way.
I NOW can sit on the couch at night time with my wife and vape oils instead of having to go outside to smoke doobies!

THANK YOU FROM MY FAMILY!
-marko

marko_vapo,

OF

Can somebody please point to the thread that discusses which OHM for what Omicron.
I am sooooo confused.

My omicron v1 does not have any printing on the carts - the ones I recently got for my wifes v2 has 2.4 ec carts. i picked up a preloaded and it is printed 1.5...

The 2.4 really is great in both units for the co2 oil we recently started using.

Most of the preloads are from Shatter BHO and they do not do so well in in the v2 in the 1.5ec carts...

2.4 Ohms is the original value for Omicron. Carts from those times aren't marked (there was only one version). This is still the case, 2.4 Ohms for typical Omicron (1 or 2, doesn't matter) use. The 1.5 Ohm is a 'hot rod' version, takes and delivers more power to the heater for higher delivery rates. If you think the extract is slow with 1.5s you definitely won't like 2.4s.

Shatters are the hardest to deal with in my experience (at least they don't leak.....usually), CO2 oils and waxes seem to 'always' work well with the original 2.4 Ohm (now marked) carts. I've also had 'melt down' issues with shatters (low production due to gaps in the load) so I generally steer away from them to the supermelts (not full melts, they jam up), high quality oils (lighter colored ones seem to work better) and waxes. Some taffy has had plant junk in it as well, so I avoid them usually.

OF

BudBuddy

The Vaped One
Ah, so! You know the beast. Cool, thanks, I'll save my money for more oil no doubt....

Thanks for 'taking the plunge' and letting us benefit from your experience.

OF
No problemo. The wick is the problem with all the e-cig type vapes (some mmj focused makers like DA says they remove the wicks on their atomizers to help the flow). The C model makes taking the wick out a snap, but as with normal e-juice you will have leaks as soon as you pull it off the first time and a little more every time its adjusted. A hassle I was ok with but grown to dislike over time.

Definitely works but the ease of use with the Omicron cant be beat imo, using these carts more than anything else now and now I just put a 510 adapter on them to use with all the different batteries I have laying around.

BudBuddy,

OF

Definitely works but the ease of use with the Omicron cant be beat imo, using these carts more than anything else now and now I just put a 510 adapter on them to use with all the different batteries I have laying around.

Thanks again, BB. Thanks to guys like you (and this forum of course) I was able to go straight to the Omicron cart and I for sure have seen nor heard anything that says I should change that. Revolution is, of course, a different thing again. It belongs in there too, IMO.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom