Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DubCRider

Definitely try to make it. I'm ordering some 3.7v's to run 7.4v mega rips!

If you are willing to drive to Cameron Park I may be doing a demo there in the near future.

DubCRider,

VAPORIZER22

DubCRider said:

If you are willing to drive to Cameron Park I may be doing a demo there in the near future.

Right on, I can imagine how hard those 4 ohm carts hit, especially with the double top. I am about an hour north of Sac so Cameron Park is closer than SF, that would be cool if you could do a demo out there. Still hope to be able to make to SF next week.

VAPORIZER22,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
This is the only time I wish I was in CA still instead of CO ill be overnight shippin the persei :)

Xchadb,

DubCRider

VAPORIZER22 said:
DubCRider said:

Right on, I can imagine how hard those 4 ohm carts hit, especially with the double top. I am about an hour north of Sac so Cameron Park is closer than SF, that would be cool if you could do a demo out there. Still hope to be able to make to SF next week.

I'll let you know if/when it happens.

DubCRider,

VAPORIZER22

DubCRider said:
VAPORIZER22 said:
DubCRider said:

I'll let you know if/when it happens.

Thanks dude

VAPORIZER22,

beEasy

Hi everyone, I just got my Omicron from PlanetVape in the mail today and I'm really excited to fill it up and start vaping. I screwed the carts on the battery and tested them and they all glow in the center. I remember reading that other people reported their carts from PV had a rubbery smell/taste. I noticed that the carts did smell kind of weird and the mouth pieces definitely smelled like rubber. Since I haven't used one before, I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I did a dry pull on the cart alone and there is a chemical like taste. How are the carts and mouth pieces suppose to smell/taste like? Thanks for the help

beEasy,

DubCRider

Don't dry hit it. The smell is the heater, think hair dryer. I never smelled a mouthpiece up close but mine have never smelled odd from a distance. If it really worries you send it back for a replacement.

DubCRider,

VAPORIZER22

beEasy said:
Hi everyone, I just got my Omicron from PlanetVape in the mail today and I'm really excited to fill it up and start vaping. I screwed the carts on the battery and tested them and they all glow in the center. I remember reading that other people reported their carts from PV had a rubbery smell/taste. I noticed that the carts did smell kind of weird and the mouth pieces definitely smelled like rubber. Since I haven't used one before, I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I did a dry pull on the cart alone and there is a chemical like taste. How are the carts and mouth pieces suppose to smell/taste like? Thanks for the help

If you do a dry hit, especially after or during pressing the button, it will give you a slight metallic taste, totally normal. Like DubC said, it is the heater. I would say as long as your are not smelling/tasting something out of the ordinary I think you are good to go. The mouth pieces will smell a slight bit like rubber when they are new, it is normal. Goes away after use. I do not notice any rubber taste when I use it though. The flavor of your concentrate comes through more than anything. I also have found that if you give them a wash in really hot water it decreases any smell/taste they may have.

VAPORIZER22,
Hi,

I have an omicron, was just wondering... the Omicron Cartridges also work fine on my friends "Mild" Ecig http://en.mild.pl/ from Poland .. they fit directly in the screwthreat of the Mild (see pic). Some people say that is not possible, but it is as you can see...and it works fine.

Do you guys know any other brand (batteries) that will work with the omicron cartridges?
Im looking for something with Variable Voltage.

The "Mild Pure" works for sure, but isn't variable

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/fotoizc.jpg/

HoneyBee 555,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
hmmm, these big batteries of theirs look kind of familiar too- the X6. Which is compatible with their Pure and Sin models (same thread). So maybe likely the Omicron too? ~$25 ea.
m_BateriaX6.jpg

WatTyler,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Mflbparox said:
i just bought a used omicron and got it in the mail the 8 or herb cart or whatever it is that u can put str8 herbs in needs to come out or is their any way i can buy a beta cartridge or somethin for extra

nope, you have to wait like everyone else. BTW: There is a forum rule against asking to be a beta tester.

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
HoneyBee 555 said:
Hi,

I have an omicron, was just wondering... the Omicron Cartridges also work fine on my friends "Mild" Ecig en.mild.pl from Poland .. they fit directly in the screwthreat of the Mild (see pic). Some people say that is not possible, but it is as you can see...and it works fine.

Do you guys know any other brand (batteries) that will work with the omicron cartridges?
Im looking for something with Variable Voltage.

The "Mild Pure" works for sure, but isn't variable

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/710/fotoizc.jpg/

If you want a variable voltage then the Persei vaporizer is for you. We have a LCD variable voltage option being built for it.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
If you want a variable voltage then the Persei vaporizer is for you. We have a LCD variable voltage option being built for it.

Yes, I'm sure I will like it :) but its not released yet right?
And can you tell me.. is the Persei itself custom designed (for vaping bho etc.)?
Can't I just buy a lavatube or something, for like 60 (with LCD screen and all) and just make sure the omicron cart fits (like it does with the 'Mild' ecig).

I was looking at something like this:
http://www.ultimatevaper.com/a-2160...tage-e-cig-variabele-voltage-van-3-tot-6-volt

Not that I don't want to support THC and Delta9 vapes, I am a great supporter of vaporizer developers.. And I already bought 2 sets of Omicrons..

:peace:

HoneyBee 555,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
if you're buying thier carts. are you supporting the company? they even stated themselves that the omicron battery itself is just an ecig battery and they know that for a fact and thiers no obvious hiding of it, but they suggest that the device they have works best with that cart, and if everyone has the same one itl be much easier to track down problems.

if the threads fit, throw it on, good luck finding out exactly what they are. 7 x .75mm threads i THINK?

Xchadb,

bazzles

So, I was thinking of buying an Omicron but have some concerns about whether or not my oils will work. I don't have access to a wide variety of oils just whatever herb I have at the time and happen to make into oil. It is always high quality sometimes auto-budders other times is more of a taffy a few times ended up with more of an oil, I haven't been vac purging just heat purging. I hear about the problems people have with different types, think I would have problems with the different kinds? They were all made with butane.

bazzles,

OF

bazzles said:
So, I was thinking of buying an Omicron but have some concerns about whether or not my oils will work. I don't have access to a wide variety of oils just whatever herb I have at the time and happen to make into oil. It is always high quality sometimes auto-budders other times is more of a taffy a few times ended up with more of an oil, I haven't been vac purging just heat purging. I hear about the problems people have with different types, think I would have problems with the different kinds? They were all made with butane.

The Omicron does get picky sometimes between feeding too well (flooding and leaks) to not feeding well (excessive priming) and all. If your product varies you might be better off with the Revolution as it will vape darn near anything (some concentrates better than others, of course). It also hits a whole lot harder, if that sort of stuff interests you? Then again, the upcoming 'nail cart' may be similar?

OF

OF,

408_Grow

2012-02-12_11-30-43_979.jpg

Remember I asked about painting my Omi a while ago?my uncle finally did it. I tried to get the color sowing good but I don't have a camera :/. Anyways there it is, candy apple green with a gold base. I even had a little dent on it and he fixed that too lol.

408_Grow,
Reactions: rufrothy

samyama

hi everyone - my first post here in this forum....great thanks to everyone who has contributed - i have learned a ton! i did search the topic i'm posting here and didn't find much...hope not to waste bandwidth...

having an interesting symptom (non-critical) with the Omi (which i LOVE)....when charging, the light never indicates red...when i plug into charger (wall) it just goes green and stays that way...when i first started it would always start red on the charger and then turn green after a full charge....now it is always green. does this mean that the battery is still that strong even after hours of use? if so, that's one battery with stamina!!! :) or, perhaps, is there something faulty? there has certainly not been any faulty operation as of yet...just curious about the charging lights...

so far, aside from the occasional cloggy cartridge, this kit is the most reliable of all the "pen" types i've tried. perhaps not the most huge clouds, but then again, i've pre-ordered the Persei ;)

peace

samyama,

OF

samyama said:
having an interesting symptom (non-critical) with the Omi (which i LOVE)....when charging, the light never indicates red...when i plug into charger (wall) it just goes green and stays that way...when i first started it would always start red on the charger and then turn green after a full charge....now it is always green. does this mean that the battery is still that strong even after hours of use? if so, that's one battery with stamina!!! :) or, perhaps, is there something faulty? there has certainly not been any faulty operation as of yet...just curious about the charging lights...

I don't think you're actually making contact, therefore never charging. Not critical yet perhaps, but sooner or later it will be. The blue light under the pushbutton on the battery should flash several times when contact is made even if fully charged (which it can't be if you've been using it). Is this happening?

OF

OF,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
408_Grow said:
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m128/joseg408/2012-02-12_11-30-43_979.jpg

Remember I asked about painting my Omi a while ago?my uncle finally did it. I tried to get the color sowing good but I don't have a camera :/. Anyways there it is, candy apple green with a gold base. I even had a little dent on it and he fixed that too lol.

man that omi looks insane bro. love that green!!! i kinda wanted to do something similar but thought it will take away from the stealthiness of it.

ilovebOObs,
Top Bottom