Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubCRider

Yeah, good times today. Not nearly the smoke-fest like the Med Can Cup in SF but still enjoyable. There was a bring your own hash bar which I left a fair amount of my home made Rascal OG bubble hash at so they could pass out rips. Grand Daddy Purp booth was on point with free grams of GDP and $45 cap on top shelf though! Not nearly the amount of selling/giving vendors in Oakland as SF.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Vape as I have so far. Been ripping it tonight since getting home and I'm rippppppped! The BHO is producing some nice clouds!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOo06lmiKjA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Both units had a long day and are still charged. Rippin it up. The honey oils have been leaking a bit(right two) but the BHO just started bubbling out of the mouthpiece as well. It has had a long day in the heat and in eager hands though. My vote is BHO and I already plan on getting more soon. Honestly, this thing is better than the rest. I have hit the ivapor(black bat with cart) and One Love(see e-cig thread) and they don't compare. This is pure oil of your choice in a cart blazing fire! Look at the vid above! I'm no veteran to e-cigs or vapes but this has me sold!

e18256e6.jpg

DubCRider,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Can you show us full pics of the of the top part? Where there any other e-cig(or similar looking models) there at the show?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The top leaking is the only issue we have and we are working on it. We want to tell everyone that yes it will leak and have told people it will leak from the top from the beginning. The mouth piece is for that reason to protect the user from hash oil going into tier mouth.

We think we know the problem but are gonna test the next gen prototypes in 2 weeks.

We think since it is a thick liquid and slowly drawing on it fixes the issue. Because people draw on it hard this sucks up liquid into the air pipe.

Stay tuned.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

DubCRider said:
I posted my number for that reason. Hit me up!

It's no brain melter but definitely gets the job done. The hits are cloudy but not thick which I like because it's discrete. I had no intentions of it replacing my bong, just to fill the void while out and about. It fills the void, but not as effectively as a solid bong hit. Unlike the white one love, you feel it instantly.

Thanks for the demo, seems to be a decent device. I definitely plan on ordering one when they become available. :)

daelic,

lepstadder

so you said not to get it higher than 80 degrees, or in direct sunlight

my pocket is over 80 degrees, the whole country has also been over 80 for months

what issues are present when the room temp goes over 80?

lepstadder,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lepstadder said:
so you said not to get it higher than 80 degrees, or in direct sunlight

my pocket is over 80 degrees, the whole country has also been over 80 for months

what issues are present when the room temp goes over 80?

If over 100F it will leak just a little from the bottom. It's not going to be a continous leak. We say 80f to stay on the safe side.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We think since it is a thick liquid and slowly drawing on it fixes the issue. Because people draw on it hard this sucks up liquid into the air pipe.

Stay tuned.

My wife is an e-cig user... drawing hard causes leaking with the PG/VG based solutions as well. As she learned to take longer, lighter draws her leaking issues have become fewer and further between. I'd imagine that's going to be a good lesson for omicron users, too. :)

daelic,

gvape

The anticipation sucks. Less than 2 weeks until I get mine. Looking mighty fine.

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
The anticipation sucks. Less than 2 weeks until I get mine. Looking mighty fine.

Haha add Omicron to your sig and ill ship it out asap. jk (just Kidding)

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

2.33 gigs on the first fill/test vid, I need to compress it. I'm making a final cartridge vid now of 5min. It will be up.

DubCRider,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
THCScientific - Does the Omicron work best with thick viscous oil or more the 50wt. honey oil?

Nugget49er,

DubCRider

I say BHO but it is up to the end user. the Honey Oil is much sweeter. BHO tastes like is does off a coal, like BHO.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nugget49er said:
THCScientific - Does the Omicron work best with thick viscous oil or more the 50wt. honey oil?

as long as it is in a oil state not hard candy not budder. It should work.

Currently our oil that we test with is really thick, i can flip it upside down and it wont move for 20 min. So it will work with that thickness and little bit less. Cant be as thin as cooking oil because it will leak.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
lepstadder said:
DubCrider what is the difference between honey oil and bho?

I'm not DubC but I think I have the answer:
BHO is a honey oil... it's Butane Honey (or Hash) Oil. So there are several extraction mediums for honey oil (fats, alcohol, gaz...) and the one with gaz has its own name: BHO! ;)

Long time no talk BTW my good friend DCR!!! :cool:

FLskwat,

DubCRider

I'm fairly certain the Honey Oil is an alcohol extraction while BHO is with butane. I have 2 out of 3 cartridge vids edited, I just need some Internet!

DubCRider,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
DubCRider said:
I'm fairly certain the Honey Oil is an alcohol extraction while BHO is with butane. I have 2 out of 3 cartridge vids edited, I just need some Internet!

And I'm fairly certain you are wrong bro' :D :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil
"Hash oil is a resinous matrix of cannabinoids produced by a solvent extraction of cannabis."
"...Related honey oil is a specific type of hash oil made from the more potent parts of the cannabis plant. Hash oil is traditionally a dark, viscous liquid."
"...The most common solvents used are butane or isopropanol. Hash oil extracted with butane is often referred to as butane hash oil, or BHO."

Hihi!

FLskwat,

DubCRider

ISO is alcohol, hihi!

Are you coming in October? You have to try this thing! I have made a few people cough out rips, including myself! The hits are smooth so people are pleasantly surprised when blowing out clouds. I used it in two bars and even passed it around without a single odd look from others in the bar. Once the clog/leak issue is addressed this unit will be unbeatable!

DubCRider,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Read again John : hash oil (honey oil is hash oil with the best part of the plant) is concentrate out of solvents (gaz or alcohol or fat BTW). The hash oil or honey oil obtained with gaz extraction is called BHO!

Damn, I know I'm right... :D
And no, I'm sadly not coming in October though you are so much tempting me!!!! :o

FLskwat,

DubCRider

Gas in French, lol.

Come dude! You have no idea what you are missing this year!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
Gas in French, lol.

Come dude! You have no idea what you are missing this year!

Not to be mistook for Gaz21 russian vehicle.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
DubCRider said:
I say BHO but it is up to the end user. the Honey Oil is much sweeter. BHO tastes like is does off a coal, like BHO.

Of the two concentrates you had the BHO tasted quite a bit better IMO. So both units were still charged and hitting after a long day.

I had to leave early to honor some previous commitments so I didn't get to chill as much I would have liked with 1+ Hour wait to get in. It was very cool to talk with Ken Estes briefly. He makes some great meds and has always seemed to be leading the price down and still maintaining quality. i've tried pretty much all the strains on his site and he has quite a few more. Bay13 comes to mind. The straight FIRE strains though is Kens PureOG, Kens Kush, Medusa (current fav), Chemisys (sp? chem x OG ?). P2P in San Jose is where I go. They have consistent deals too. $25 1/8th's of outdoor organic of GDP, PureOG, etc and a few weeks ago they had 5G of purple mix for $35. Its was GDP, PurpDragonFly and purp something else. All top shelf, covered in trichs, and 5G for $35 out the door (16% tax here in San Jose (ca+sj med tax). Not sayin they're the best because there's a lot killer meds out there but F%&^%&^ these folks with their $65 1/8ths.

Kudos to Ken Estes and a handful of other folks in the south bay for keeping it real for patients.

I'm going to demo my omicron for em once I get my hands on one.

Sorry for the long commercial. Just finished two bags of PureOG off my EQ 4.0 :)

Peace.

ru_frothi,

akwardsauce

gold all in my chains...dont believe me just watch
does anybody with this unit know how long the battery lasts until it needs to be recharged?

could you do some kind of cell-phone rotation where you use it all day long & charge it at night? or do you need to have backups at all times?

thx!

akwardsauce,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom