Status
Not open for further replies.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
daelic said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
DubCRider said:
How about you introduce us to these cartridges!

Are you located in CA? How can one go about testing one of these? I am in San Francisco and would love to try before I buy. I could stomach the $30-$40 price of the One-Love but dropping $200 on something I have never seen/tried is a bit rough. I travel all over CA so let me know where you are at! Will your retailers demo if I go to their collective?

We will be at the International Cannabis and hemp expo in Sept, we will have a booth and you can try it before you buy it, that is if we have the patent application filed. If it is not filed by then, then you can still try it and wait for it to hit the market.

Can you confirm that you're going to be at the expo in Oakland, CA on Sept. 3rd & 4th? If that's the case, I will be there with money in hand, ready for a demo. :)

I can confirm I will be at the expo. Either with our own booth, or with Los Marijuanos, I will confirm where we gonna be on Monday.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
I feel like if you are getting now 700 hits off 1 cartridge its pretty diluted per hit. It still comes out cheaper then the glycerin pen I have (ivapor), which never provided the feeling I just took a dab (even after 6-10 hits), it was more like a way to keep a slight medicated feeling throughout the day with super ease and convenience!

Im just wondering since none of the hits in the videos look that milky. Correct me if I am wrong, but I would need more than the "2-3" hits to feel like a dab hit. I am looking for this to keep a good medicated feeling throughout the day on the go, maybe even all the time if it proves to be as useful as it seems. Even if this doesn't provide 700 hits and is more like 450, and 3-5 hits would feel like a dab, even 6-10 hits for 1 dab would still give about 45 sessions. This making me think that 1 cartridge would last me easily a month if it was only me using it, possibly even longer. This would seem SO much more effective then using my curve, nail, or eclipse.

How are the hits tasting after 700+ hits. Do you feel they taste just as good as a fresh cartridge. How often do you feel that this needs to be charged?

Lots of things going around my head debating if I am about to hit BUY or not. Just want to get some of these questions answered.

Well lets put it this way. It gets nice hits up untill 400 hits. It is still going after 800 hits, but we will get like a nice hit out of 3 now. I will not have anything on the market under my companies name if i did not test it like crazy.

It will leak if you leave it in the car under the sun.

Sometimes it will clog up and you need to fiddle with it. Ie press the button and suck hard to clear it, but we fixed this issue by inhaling few seconds after we depress the button, so that when the oil solidifies the air tube is clear still.

Previous cartridges where only using about 30% of the oil inside and wasting 70% that is why we where only getting 70-120 hits.

The size of this device will not allow you to take a dab hit at once, you need to have maybe 3-5.

This cartridge is only the tip of the iceberg on what we are working on, this is step one.

I will stand behind my product as being the only one that can use pure hash oils, everyone else right now including the ivapur is glycerin.

Taste is still the same, and the effects are still in the range that is acceptable to me and the testers.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
daelic said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We will be at the International Cannabis and hemp expo in Sept, we will have a booth and you can try it before you buy it, that is if we have the patent application filed. If it is not filed by then, then you can still try it and wait for it to hit the market.

Can you confirm that you're going to be at the expo in Oakland, CA on Sept. 3rd & 4th? If that's the case, I will be there with money in hand, ready for a demo. :)

I can confirm I will be at the expo. Either with our own booth, or with Los Marijuanos, I will confirm where we gonna be on Monday.

Excellent. I'll hunt you down. :)

daelic,

gvape

Thanks for answering my question. That helps a lot. 400 good hits / 3-5 (=1dab) = 100-133 dabs. Id say that getting 100+ dabs off 1g is pretty nice. This meaning 3 dabs a day would make this easily last a month at a time. On top of that still another 400 hits that are not as strong. Sounds pretty promising. Also good to hear you have more that is being worked on.

How long does each battery roughly last for? Also I believe you mentioned you can only draw for 7 seconds at a time, then press the button again? My iVapor has turned on in my pocket so many times and I start to smell it and its burning hot in my pocket. Any way to prevent YOUR device from doing that?

gvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
gvape said:
Thanks for answering my question. That helps a lot. 400 good hits / 3-5 (=1dab) = 100-133 dabs. Id say that getting 100+ dabs off 1g is pretty nice. This meaning 3 dabs a day would make this easily last a month at a time. On top of that still another 400 hits that are not as strong. Sounds pretty promising. Also good to hear you have more that is being worked on.

How long does each battery roughly last for? Also I believe you mentioned you can only draw for 7 seconds at a time, then press the button again? My iVapor has turned on in my pocket so many times and I start to smell it and its burning hot in my pocket. Any way to prevent YOUR device from doing that?

Currently the only way to prevent the pocket issue is if you take the cartridge off. The battery will run out before the cartridge gives up, but good thing is you can recharge it and it is 1 year warranty if you buy it online.

When people do dabs they tend to over use, with this device it fixes that by making sure that when you are using you can only use a set amount nothing more, so in reality it makes you from 30% efficent to 90%. You only need 1.5mg of THC to be medicated. 2.5 to be stoned. These numbers are based on someone who smokes oils only. At the same time for someone only using flowers then they would be good on 3-7 second doses.

You can take a big dose by letting go of the button after 6 seconds and pressing it again after three seconds, this will give you a bigger dose, and you can do this if you take nice slow and steady hits. If your gonna try to snap it no way you can hold the button down long enough to get a strong hit. So we tell people just take a nice slow hit.

Steps to getting it a big hit.

Press button for 3 seconds, let it go for 1 second and then press it again then start inhaling slowly, then let go of the button after 6 seconds, wait 2 seconds and press it for another 6 seconds. After you let go of the button keep inhaling so the air pipe does not clog up after the oil cools down. Then keep the unit upright, for goot 20 seconds and repeat steps.

We have seen this produce the biggest dose

THC SCIENTIFIC,

gvape

Thanks for those tips. I look forward to trying my device. I'm in for a double. Cant wait to make some killer BHO and try it with this bad boy. If this works as good as it seems it will, I will be using it all the time!

gvape,

An Ita

Just dope
I have no desire to use these with a 3.7 volt 900mah battery, when I get some of these they will be used with a variable voltage mod, so I have a couple of questions.
Namely, is the connection used a standard 510? Also, what resistance is the atty in these cartomizers?
I am glad to see this kind of innovation, much props, THC SCIENTIFIC.

An Ita,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
An Ita said:
I have no desire to use these with a 3.7 volt 900mah battery, when I get some of these they will be used with a variable voltage mod, so I have a couple of questions.
Namely, is the connection used a standard 510? Also, what resistance is the atty in these cartomizers?
I am glad to see this kind of innovation, much props, THC SCIENTIFIC.

No it is not a 510, we will know the final ohm on the cartridges in a few days, still tweaking it a bit.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I got to update for you guys, after 5 weeks of on off use, and about 900+ hits our prototype cartridge has died. We did marathon runs on it none stop, we did hit it and quit for minutes did 200+ hits in a row, but its sad to say it finally died.

1 gram of oil made that many hits. No glycerin no other additives. This cartridge has no cotton inside so the use of glycerin is no longer needed.

We are happily claiming 400 hits to be on the safe side.

Started our research in 2008 had our first product in 2009, and had our first pure hash oil cartridge in December 2009. Everyone just follows, but we are the leaders.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
510 is the threading not the ohms. But 900+ puffs(even if the last few hundred are week) is pretty damn neat.

lesvape,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
THCSientific- I would like to ask you a couple questions if I may, are there different versions of the Omicron??
There is a dispensary in SoCal "Mother Natures Remedy" in Van Nuys that offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Set" $??
This same CoOp offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Cartridges"(THC Gold and Sativa Rose)- $?? and in the listing they state 15449 hits!!!
I live in NorCal closer to Sacramento, I read on THCScientific.com that your NorCal connection would be "Unity Non Profit" in Sacramento I also see that "Millennium Health and Wellness" in Sacramento is carrying the "Omicron Vaporizer" for $200.00 (2-Omicrons, 2 batteries etc.), and the "Cartridge for $50.00"
Are the NorCal version different than the SoCal??
Will you have product available for sale to qualified patients,at the "The International Cannabis and Hemp Expo"?? You are still planning on being there aren't you? I would like to know since I will need to drive about 160 miles(Other side of the mountain from Yosemite) to see your presentation and speak with you.
I think you will have a winner with your refillable cartridges.
I would like to thank you for the time you spend to answer questions about your product, it makes me more inclined to give you my business. Nugget49er

Nugget49er,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nugget49er said:
THCSientific- I would like to ask you a couple questions if I may, are there different versions of the Omicron??
There is a dispensary in SoCal "Mother Natures Remedy" in Van Nuys that offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Set" $??
This same CoOp offers "Omicron Vaporizer Cigar Cartridges"(THC Gold and Sativa Rose)- $?? and in the listing they state 15449 hits!!!
I live in NorCal closer to Sacramento, I read on THCScientific.com that your NorCal connection would be "Unity Non Profit" in Sacramento I also see that "Millennium Health and Wellness" in Sacramento is carrying the "Omicron Vaporizer" for $200.00 (2-Omicrons, 2 batteries etc.), and the "Cartridge for $50.00"
Are the NorCal version different than the SoCal??
Will you have product available for sale to qualified patients,at the "The International Cannabis and Hemp Expo"?? You are still planning on being there aren't you? I would like to know since I will need to drive about 160 miles(Other side of the mountain from Yosemite) to see your presentation and speak with you.
I think you will have a winner with your refillable cartridges.
I would like to thank you for the time you spend to answer questions about your product, it makes me more inclined to give you my business. Nugget49er

They are the same thing, both norcal and socal, just some places word it different.

I will be at the Hemp Expo with Los Marijuanos, and The Potcast. Look for us out there. I welcome all questions.

But this all depends if we have everything ready on Friday. The Day before the show.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
Get it ready! I'll have some BHO and Honey Oil ready to fill with!

Wait for confirmation on Friday if we gonna be there.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Very interested in checking this out this weekend. sounds like a great advance

please keep us updated

ru_frothi,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Sorry to inform you guys but we will not be at International Hemp Expo. They screwed us over on the booth and we are done talking to them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

I'll be posting up a full review on this unit by weekends end. From filling to refilling, I will cover it all.

DubCRider,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
THCScientific - Thanks for the notification that you will not be attending the Expo. You saved me some gas money. I think I will order from your company and just wait with anticipation till after the 16th shipping.

Nugget49er,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nugget49er said:
THCScientific - Thanks for the notification that you will not be attending the Expo. You saved me some gas money. I think I will order from your company and just wait with anticipation till after the 16th shipping.

Nugget wait untill we put out the video, so that you can see the filling process before you order. I want to make sure it is the right item for you.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
THCScientific - I look forward to your DIY video. I did see your VG recipes, thank you for your openness and transparency on this subject. What kind of flavor does 85% hash oil have if it's not flavored?
Do the hash oils have the flavinoids of the strains from witch they were produced?

Nugget49er,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Nugget49er said:
THCScientific - I look forward to your DIY video. I did see your VG recipes, thank you for your openness and transparency on this subject. What kind of flavor does 85% hash oil have if it's not flavored?
Do the hash oils have the flavinoids of the strains from witch they were produced?

the hash oils you provide because we only sell the cartridges empty. so it is up to you what you want to put in it. As pure hash oil it smells and tastes like hash oil. It all depends on what you do to it, we have few more formulas to release and once that is done you can better make up your mind.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

daelic

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Sorry to inform you guys but we will not be at International Hemp Expo. They screwed us over on the booth and we are done talking to them.

I thought you were going to be with Los Marijuanos at their booth...

Are there any dispensaries near San Fran/Oakland that carry the omicron?

daelic,

youwont

So these new Vaporizing Pen's is it a liquid or like a wax based product inside of the cartrage ?

youwont,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
daelic said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

I thought you were going to be with Los Marijuanos at their booth...

Are there any dispensaries near San Fran/Oakland that carry the omicron?

They won't allow it. We thought we going to be there with them.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom