Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Someone try one and send me a full report please ;) Take a few puffs for me too ROFL!!!

Lo,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i thought the ratios between THC, CBD and CBN (etc.) differ significantly in hashish when compared to those of green material

it shouldn't ... hash is just the collected trichomes without any additional processing, eh?

Hippie Dickie,

Tuck

That's too bad. If I could make my own cartridges, I would buy one.

Tuck,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
It's basically just this, according to someone associated with THC scientific:

http://www.stickyguide.com/dispensa...ss-center-collective/products/thc-gold-1-gram

'THC Gold', usually $50. No idea what it is. They all claim that it's pure THC but that's almost certainly bullshit...

So drop it on your atty or fill up a carto and get back to me, if you can find this stuff. I know Little Amsterdam had a few vials sitting around; not sure if they still do.

But there are no dispensaries listed on the THC scientific website. I think Sun Valley Caregivers might still carry their stuff but that's way the fuck away in sun valley.

edit: Found some Gold; it's $39 at Hot Spot on Melrose. I may go there tomorrow and have a look.

Orestes,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys I dont inhale because i had to work after, i did about 20 takes on that video if i had inhaled i would be sleeping half way through.

now these are new cartomizers, they are not available in collectives yet,

You can not use your own liquid as these cartomizers are prepacked.

Every other ecig uses a glycerin based liquid that is just bullshit.

This is a patent pending design for our cartridges.

If you go on our site www.thcscientific.com click on products and locations on top and click product locations, we have over 12 locations that have them and soon to add more.

THC Gold is 70-80% tested THC Oil with cannabinoids, all other terpenes are extracted. It is light pale yellow.

This cartridge equals to about 1/4 ounce of cannabis, we also have 1/2 ounce and full ounce cartridges.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
You mentioned this is the 9th iteration or version...were the first ones with the Gold Oil? Is that what's allowing the atty's to run without VG (glycerin), and for so long, because of the clear honey oil?

I'd really like to know just generally what's different inside

Thanks, looks great!

VWFringe,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VWFringe said:
You mentioned this is the 9th iteration or version...were the first ones with the Gold Oil? Is that what's allowing the atty's to run without VG (glycerin), and for so long, because of the clear honey oil?

I'd really like to know just generally what's different inside

Thanks, looks great!

We will tell everyone once we get all the patent paperwork done.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Are the e-cigs(or what ever they are called) a consistent 3.7volt model or is it lower volts?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
JDSupreme said:
biojuggernaut said:
awh man, wish I lived in a medical state. :(

Ugh me too. I'd love to try this. Fucking Pennsylvania :mad:

We are working on it, It will be soon just working out the details about it all.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
So any specs on the e-cig models?

For now it is a 3.7v 900mah battery. The cartridge is a one off special made prototype.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I take it's more Riva based than EGO based as teh Riva is suppose to be a constant 3.7v.

lesvape,

elevation

Aren't THC cartridges illegal? I am from holland but THC oil is even illegal here.

elevation,

DubCRider

They are not illegal in medical states, at least not in California. I need to find some solvents for phoenix tears!

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
They are not illegal in medical states, at least not in California. I need to find some solvents for phoenix tears!

Soon it will be available to everyone, you can use your own oils.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

DubCRider

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
DubCRider said:

That sounds great! I'm assuming the cartridges will be re-useable and the E-Cig itself will be rechargeable? Any idea on base price? Anything special about the oil or can I just fill it with BHO? I currently have a One-Love Magnum cartridge screwed on to a rechargeable E-Cig and it works great. Will you be doing wholesale to individual customers or only retail shops? I really need to try one now.....

I'm in San Francisco if you have any test units around the area.

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
DubCRider said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
DubCRider said:

That sounds great! I'm assuming the cartridges will be re-useable and the E-Cig itself will be rechargeable? Any idea on base price? Anything special about the oil or can I just fill it with BHO? I currently have a One-Love Magnum cartridge screwed on to a rechargeable E-Cig and it works great. Will you be doing wholesale to individual customers or only retail shops? I really need to try one now.....

I'm in San Francisco if you have any test units around the area.

The cartridges could be reusable, we have not had any go bad even when empty, so you can in theory refill them, but they are supposed to be one time use. These cartridges are made for liquids that are as thick but not thiner then Hash oil. As for price it is still a toss up, we are working to get all the minor issues resolved before we start production on it, until then no one knows what it will cost.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
Can you elaborate when you mean you can use your own oils? I thought E-cig attys were not really designed for oils?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
Can you elaborate when you mean you can use your own oils? I thought E-cig attys were not really designed for oils?

We mean that you can use our "cartomizers" with THC oils, also known as hash oils. These are not atomizers they are cartomizers, they are made for one time use. You can refill them but they are made for one time use. These cartomizers aka Cartridges give you or anyone else the capability to use very thick oils anywhere they please.

This cartomizer is designed for thick liquids, liquids that are as thick as hash oil, but not thinner.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom