Omicron modified e-cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
have to stay wet because of how they operate - very simple devices

no voltage control, so they burn out if dry - kind of like a light bulb with no vacuum

in operation the filiment will not glow red - it's too hot, I've watched my own de-bridged and de-wicked atomizer as I stop drawing and it's not glowing at all (even at 11.75 watts!)

H2O2_4.5Vburn.jpg

in this image you can faintly see the coils around a segment of wick material, and some holes around the bowl facing the filiment, the steel wool on the outside of the cup gets wet, and inhaling draws droplets of fluid into the ceramic cup where they vaporize against the hot filiment

fluid in the wick, I believe, is also tossed onto the filiment during the hit, through the same holes around the cup

the other popular type of atomizer on the e-cig market is called a carto or cartomizer, and you can see it has a lot more stuff that shouldn't get too hot

dry burning causes the temp of the filiment to shoot up, and VG when over heated has some degradation nasties (don't know about PG), but without voltage control they're just a light-bulb waiting to burn out.

used-atomizer-001.jpg

VWFringe,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
this is the Genesis atty, it uses low resistance by kanthal wrapped around a tightly rolled tube of 400 or 325 ss mesh dipped in e-juice which wicks up to the kanthal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGQUUK2vtis&feature=player_embedded

EDIT: new video in use user created Genesis hybrid in use

some makers use voltage control, like ECF user Pailpoe, who calls his the MODULRA ("mod" ultra low rez atty)

proto5-22-2440e84.jpg

elec-modulra-l-2-247b834.jpg

elec-modulra-l-3-247b84b.jpg

modulra-pcb-top-246e581.jpg

you can see he's made his design public, just like our own Hippie Dickie.

Raidy on ECF is patenting a newer design, but he's kept it under wraps completely.

VWFringe,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
So then what do you guys think the liquid/material being using for their vaporizer?

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok just to clear things up.

Thc Gold is tested 70-85% thc. in its pure oil form it is like peanut butter, you can hold the jar upside down and it will not move. Thicker then honey.

We do not make the Thc Gold, we get the Thc Gold, and our process puts it into the cartridges of the E-cig.

The Omicrons price is its price. Do not like it well to bad. Roor sells glass for $1400 and Volcano sells vaporizers for $500 yet china has them for cheaper.

Our product is the cheapest of its kind on the market by leaps and bounds, we guarantee our cartridges to work, and will replace any cartridge that does not.

Our industry leading standards in the Cannabis/E-cig technology is now being copied by our competitors. While they sell a $200 190mAh e-cig with out a cannabis cartridge, we have a 900 mAh 3.7v with a cartridge for $140.

We are the only ones who have pure oil cartomizers. Yes prices will drop, but we need to recoup the initial investment.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I dunno I have seen the Joye eGo with a 900mah battery and 3.7 volts or 5 volts if you go with a pass through going for $70. And as other have said the Omicrons looks like a re-brand of the Joye eGo.

In my research I have found and was told that these devices aren't really designed for THC as they don't get hot enough to vape THC as these are designed for nicotine and what have you. The only way to fix this would be to produce an atty that runs hotter than what these current models do as other may have known here. If some one can produce that you best believe the vaping community(be it thc fans or tobacco fans) would be on it.

lesvape,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

Thc Gold is tested 70-85% thc. in its pure oil form it is like peanut butter, you can hold the jar upside down and it will not move. Thicker then honey.

We do not make the Thc Gold, we get the Thc Gold, and our process puts it into the cartridges of the E-cig.

The Omicrons price is its price. Do not like it well to bad. Roor sells glass for $1400 and Volcano sells vaporizers for $500 yet china has them for cheaper.

Our product is the cheapest of its kind on the market by leaps and bounds, we guarantee our cartridges to work, and will replace any cartridge that does not.

Our industry leading standards in the Cannabis/E-cig technology is now being copied by our competitors. While they sell a $200 190mAh e-cig with out a cannabis cartridge, we have a 900 mAh 3.7v with a cartridge for $140.

We are the only ones who have pure oil cartomizers. Yes prices will drop, but we need to recoup the initial investment.

any videos pics or user reviews? i'm guessing it should work somewhat, even though i don't believe it should for long, how is it thinned out? what's in the e-juice? PG or VG, or how was the cartridge modified to drip the thicker oil onto the bridge, and how do you get it to flow through the steel wool and into the cup?>
we want details please

VWFringe,

Orestes

Magus Septimus
So they offer a 'Sativa Rose' that is based with 100% VG. He said they don't use ethanol as a solvent... And appearantly the 'gold cartridges' really are just hash oil.

I just can't figure this out. I should really just get the cash together and just buy an imeo...

new thread wif answers

Gah! This is irksome.

Orestes,

lesvape

Queer in a high haze
I don't get it, how can they get an oil based material to work with what looks to be an eGo joy? I was told oil fucks with the atty and clogs it up. This doesn't feel right to right with me. How were they able to do it, when people have been trying here for a while now. Even Vapor Rush wasn't able to get it right, and why they went out of business partially because of it(plus I was told the flavor was crap).

lesvape,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
VWFringe said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

any videos pics or user reviews? i'm guessing it should work somewhat, even though i don't believe it should for long, how is it thinned out? what's in the e-juice? PG or VG, or how was the cartridge modified to drip the thicker oil onto the bridge, and how do you get it to flow through the steel wool and into the cup?>
we want details please

We use a cartomizer. Not a atomizer and cartridge. We just call the cartomizers cartridges because we are not in the e-cig field.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Orestes said:
So they offer a 'Sativa Rose' that is based with 100% VG. He said they don't use ethanol as a solvent... And appearantly the 'gold cartridges' really are just hash oil.

I just can't figure this out. I should really just get the cash together and just buy an imeo...

new thread wif answers

Gah! This is irksome.

Yes our Sativa Rose Cartridge is VG + Cannabis, no ethanol or other solvents.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
lesvape said:
I don't get it, how can they get an oil based material to work with what looks to be an eGo joy? I was told oil fucks with the atty and clogs it up. This doesn't feel right to right with me. How were they able to do it, when people have been trying here for a while now. Even Vapor Rush wasn't able to get it right, and why they went out of business partially because of it(plus I was told the flavor was crap).

We are not using a atomizer, only a cartomizer. Yes we are able to get pure hash oil in a ego vgo or any other cartomizer with cotton filling. It will last about 120 hits.

We where the first and will most likely the only one, as no one can claim they use 78% Thc Gold, no butane, no solvents, and no bs.

Just because most people could not do it, does not mean is was impossible.

Been working on the process for 2 years, friend suggested glycerin method, then I realized how i can get pure oil into the cartridge, 6 months of working the process out, testing the cartomizers and we perfected it. Now with a new Generation of Cartomizer we are designing it should be even stronger, longer lasting, and same price.

If you got hash oil what ever the flavor is, we can get it into a cartomizer. Thc Gold has its own unique flavor, and so does Sativa Rose.

Now the Agent 420 cartomizers where sent back because the formula was not good enough for us, but when that comes out, that is all 100% pure cannabis. That means if it was not grown on the plant then its not in the Formula.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OO

Technical Skeptical
you must have used a solvent in one form or another.
otherwise the resin would still be attached to the glands on the plant.
did you just use glycols as a solvent?

or was the process more extensive?

OO,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OO said:
you must have used a solvent in one form or another.
otherwise the resin would still be attached to the glands on the plant.
did you just use glycols as a solvent?

or was the process more extensive?

I can not comment on the Thc Gold Process as we do not extract that oil from the plant, but labs have tested Thc Gold to be solvent less. Thats not to say they wont start from hash oil that was extracted using solvent.

But we do not use solvents to get hash oil into the cartomizers.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
First impression is: wow when and where can I get one? Second, I think you may be confused about the benefits of concentrates! Generally, when you ingest a concentrated form of something you need less of it, to get the same effect, that's the reason one dab will do yah, whereas, it might take a few "bowls" to get you to the same place. I don't see the benefit of putting a concentrate into the ecig if it will last you all day, or 400 puffs or whatever. I want the effects NOW! Did 9 people feel "great" after using the ecig? I wonder because it didn't look like you enjoyed the vapor that much. You didn't talk about the vapor at all,did it have a nice throat hit, whats it taste like, is it thicker in the beginning of the ecigs life? What were the effects? How long do they last?

Also, ecigs are sought after because you can light up whenever you want. What does the vapor smell like? Will the people next to you be looking at you funny because of the smell?

I look forward to seeing more about your ecig!

notmyrealUSERname,

Nosferatu

VaporEyeSore said:
It looks on the video as though you are not inhaling, why is that?

He said it took many attempts to make the video, he was probably to blasted by the end haha.

Nosferatu,

lilro

notmyrealUSERname said:
First impression is: wow when and where can I get one? Second, I think you may be confused about the benefits of concentrates! Generally, when you ingest a concentrated form of something you need less of it, to get the same effect, that's the reason one dab will do yah, whereas, it might take a few "bowls" to get you to the same place. I don't see the benefit of putting a concentrate into the ecig if it will last you all day, or 400 puffs or whatever. I want the effects NOW! Did 9 people feel "great" after using the ecig? I wonder because it didn't look like you enjoyed the vapor that much. You didn't talk about the vapor at all,did it have a nice throat hit, whats it taste like, is it thicker in the beginning of the ecigs life? What were the effects? How long do they last?

Also, ecigs are sought after because you can light up whenever you want. What does the vapor smell like? Will the people next to you be looking at you funny because of the smell?

I look forward to seeing more about your ecig!
You don't have to use all 400 puffs at once. He was just stating the capacity. He said you could use it all day if you wanted and still have oil left. I'm interested in the vapor quality as well though. I was gonna get the OneLove e-cig, but I might just get this one instead.

lilro,

SD_haze

Video didn't mention that the 250-400 hit cartridges are made from a 1/4 oz of bud

So thats around 50 hits a gram so .02g a hit

This looks like the new ultimate method of stealth vaporizing, considering you can't tell the difference between it and a legal e-cig.

The problem with stealth vaping is reloading bowls (often) but being able to load a quarter ounce at once just blows me away. The possibilities are endless :brow:

And less than $100 not too shabby

SD_haze,

Egzoset

Banned
Hummm...

Tell me if i'm wrong but i thought the ratios between THC, CBD and CBN (etc.) differ significantly in hashish when compared to those of green material, making the effects closer to what one would expect by vaporizing an Indica bud, euh... What happens if i'm after pure Sativa effects instead?

:2c:

Egzoset,

Tuck

Can you refill the cartridges or do you have to buy new ones?

Tuck,

VaphingApe415

Seen this in Wiz Kalifa's day to day video blog; bay area rapper Berner, and also co owner of a co-op dispensary in the avenues introduced it to him...Did a little digging on the web, and came upon a dispensary that had carried this in Sacramento. They got the kit going for $199, it includes 2 vape pens, 2 cartridges that is equivalent to a total of 9g, and charger (plug in and USB). Stumbled upon weedtracker and they got sativa cartridges going for $50 and a gold cartridge (no idea what mix or strain) going for $70. From the reviews of folks on weedtracker, it admits no smell and it hits smooth is what they were praising about this vape. Damn, now i gots to stack cause i just cop a solo. Really wanted to get this thing when i first saw it on Wiz video blog but the weakness of having an extra bank roll this month cause me to hop on the solo; temptation was too strong and no leads on any San francisco dispensary carrying this vape. Hope that helps, and my great American hustle must continue; Audi 500...

Edit: From what the video states, non refillable cartridges...

VaphingApe415,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom