Ok, What is your CURRENT favorite ice cream ?

SD_haze

I cant tolerate ice cream anymore. Sadly it was a love of mine for a long time until sort of recently. Goodbye ice cream. Hello ice cream like concoction.

I think my new "favorite current ice cream" will end up being frozen bananas, and maybe some frozen berries, put through this machine, to make a sorbet like substance, with the texture of soft serve ice cream :)

415aPplsqIL._SY300_.jpg
This was actually advertised on a sticker ON my banana a little while back.
That looks like it might be a higher build quality though..

cheesy video!

SD_haze,
Reactions: Pipes

Nycdeisel

haha that sticker have a good tip!

Yeah What I posted a picture of is an Omega masticating juicer. So it makes fresh fruit and veggie juice(the key to recovery, for me, I believe) which is so powerful and amazing, its like the best thing ever. And this juicer rocks its also sorta like a food processor cause you can make baby food and this sorbet type of stuff and a lot of different creations. It comes with a screened piece and a "blank" and the screened piece is just for juice, other one makes the sorbet kinda stuff with frozen fruit. I made it with a few bananas, but i wish 3 bananas made more but hey it like turns it into kinda what that cheesy video ^ shows haha so I cant complain. None of it gets filtered out it all gets poured right out of the end, and you can put it through a second time to make it even more soft.

Damn, I could really go for some ice cream.... Im going to need to start buying more bananas!!! :p

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Puffers

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
This was actually advertised on a sticker ON my banana a little while back.
That looks like it might be a higher build quality though..
cheesy video!
Great stuff. Now I know of a present for the wife....hehe
Found out that Bed Bath and Beyond sells them here in Canada.

Pipes

Pipes,
Top Bottom