Ok, What is your CURRENT favorite ice cream ?

SD_haze

t-dub mentioned creme de canna marijuana ice cream, but I've never personally ran across it. Dunno about how much it costs/how strong/how delicious, but I do have medical marijuana ice cream experience :D

"Nice Creams" brand. If you see it in a store, get it!!

THE LATE GREAT JACK HERER HAS BEEN QUOTED AS SAYING-
“THIS IS THE BEST ICE CREAM I HAVE EVER TASTED”

From a $15 half pint, you easily get 4-8 doses :love:
Stuff is a real strong sativa (made with blue dream exclusively) but if you didn't know it, you couldn' tell by the taste.

Oh yeah, 6 flavors too! Los Marijuanos Mintz is definitely my favorite, only one that is bright fluorescent green.

Whats nice about medicated ice cream, is you can eat just a spoonfull or two straight, or add it to another desert like pie or cake for easy-peazy medibles

l.jpg

nfJAH.jpg

Wall street journal even made a video about this specific brand
Besides here in San Diego, i know there's a dispensary in Palm Springs that sells it (desert organic solutions)

Nycdeisel

Ahhh you got me. I love ice cream too. way addicted to it. I kind of stopped for a while cause when I eat too much of it I just feel sick.

buuuuut i got this recently and then picked up another pint :ninja:

ic_pint_gottavanilla-lighter.png

P.s: I like to add some sort of organic chocolate sauce to it.
ok bye now

Im not sure I would even dare to try medicated ice cream:worms:

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: Vicki

ll11

Green tea mochi from trader joe's, not the best I've ever had but still quite good! I can't seem to find them in any other supermarkets though.

ll11,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just discovered Ben & Jerry's Frozen Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Peanut Butter. It's wayyyy to easy to buy a pint and finish it in one sitting.

If ya haven't tried it, give it a shot. Almost half the calories and fat content of regular ice cream. Of course, that's the fucked up rationale I use to feel better after downing a pint. :\

I wasn't able to get the Vanilla Greek Yogurt with Peanut Butter this time, but they had a much bigger selection today! It was also buy one pint, get one pint free @ $4.59 per pint. I may need to go back and get more tomorrow!! :lol: Or tonight....:lol:

I got Frozen Banana Greek Yogurt with Peanut Butter Swirls & Frozen Raspberry Greek Yogurt with Chocolate Chunks. :D

Vicki,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Damn Vicki..... I want ice cream right now! Damn it!

I don't have any in the house..... :ugh: But... my hips and cholesterol are happy about this. :lol:

momofthegoons,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Well, we did it. We went back and got 6 more pints, now we have 8 pints in the freezer! All different flavors! :lol:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I will report back! We got a mix of Frozen Greek Yogurt, Frozen Yogurt and regular ice cream. I tried "Smores" ice cream tonight, and it was pretty good! :)

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Ok, I'm eating the Ben & Jerry's (ice cream) Chocolate Therapy. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies & swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream. It's killer! :D

Vicki,
Reactions: t-dub

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Someone else said it, but 'Just Chocolate' for me.

For those of you who are in love with B&J's Ice cream, and happen to live in Madison WI, here's a deal for ya. I was browsing facebook today :bang: when I scrolled upon an ad for "FREE Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Pint, ANY FLAVOR!" Without thinking, I clicked on accept offer or whatever. I got an email coupon, which you print and bring to "Madtown Munchies." This is all fine and dandy, if you live in WI. I don't.

Someone please take advantage of this! :lol:

If you want to get the coupon, go to their facebook page. The giveaway is posted on their timeline, can't miss it, theres a picture of a tube of Ben & Jerry's with it lol.

http://www.facebook.com/MadtownMunchies

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Came home from the grocery store two days ago with this.

01.JPG

New favorite Ice cream. Used to be chocolate. Now, well, forget chocolate. I can't even bring myself to put chocolate syrup on this stuff! It takes like angle-food cake, and the blue stuff...oh the blue stuff, tastes soooo good!

Try it.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Hagen-Daz Strawberry. I usually like exotic flavors but my medicine makes everything taste like spicy ketchup. At least this is strawberry spicy ketchup. It's very creamy and soothing.

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Breyers Blasts! Golden Oreo Ice Cream, I buy at least 2 cartons a week for myself. I will take advantage of this until they wrongfully remove it from production. I dislike chocolate so much, now I understand why cookies and cream is so popular.

But it will change around christmas time for nostalgia trees.

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I was very happy to see some friends that made the over 600 mile trip down to bring me some necessities from home (I love you guys!). They brought down some bubble hash and made a gallon of ginger and green tea "I Scream" for me. The ginger hides 99% of the hash-y flavor. Only problem is that a half cup has me nodding off at the worst times.... (like in the bathroom)
I think I might start making my own. After watching it being made, it's so easy.

GatorJC

What was the question, again?
Ben and Jerrys Bonaroo Buzz. Coffee ice cream with salted whiskey caramel and chunks of English toffee. That stuff is flat out amazing. Hands down my favorite ice cream. But Ben and Jerrys has some other good flavors. Cinnamon Buns is a good one, so is Creme Brulee. Everything but the.. Is another good one. I've spent too much time at the super market while stoned...

GatorJC,

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah dude! :) a fellow local! or at least i used to be when I went to school there. next time im passting though im picking up a tub ! :p

weedemon,

Tweek

You can buy the tubs at Foodland (at least the one near me). I used to always grab a cone when camping!

Tweek,

Nycdeisel

I cant tolerate ice cream anymore. Sadly it was a love of mine for a long time until sort of recently. Goodbye ice cream. Hello ice cream like concoction.

I think my new "favorite current ice cream" will end up being frozen bananas, and maybe some frozen berries, put through this machine, to make a sorbet like substance, with the texture of soft serve ice cream :)

415aPplsqIL._SY300_.jpg

Top Bottom