Obscure and Obsolete Vapes

Gonzo said:
Anyone ever seen a video of the DeluxeVape in action. Love the look of the boxes and the way everything is contained.

I too was just thinking that the wood grain one is free upscale! Would be nice with an aqua cooler.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well buying a unique beautifully made vaporizer that noone else on FC owns and being the first to review and show off can definetly get you high if you a a vapor junkie :p.It also can get your :2c: fly..

Abysmal Vapor,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Yeah, hard to shell out $300 for something no one has apparently tried. I contacted the company to find out more about it and asked if they had a video of clouds. Will post up when I ear back from them.

Gonzo,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
A new smoke shop opened a block away, and I saw some vaporizers in there.

There was a box that said "DA KUBE" - looking suspiciously like a MFLB tin box. The dude wanted $125 but I'm sure he would have went down. I have seen the other MFLB clone selling for $30. One of the first things I noticed looking at it up close was that the screen on this thing looks poorly attached and loose.

imag0343sz.jpg

sessnet,
Yeah, what a shameless rip off.

Is that 6 inch long tube really the mouthpiece? How goddamn silly.

Thanks for posting, Sessnet!

charliedontsurf,

Sour Deez

Def a knockoff.

The mouthpiece should be on the other side of the box?? Its on the back, is that really how it works?

Sour Deez,

Abysmal Vapor

Its looks like someone did miss the right hole resulting in a anal intercourse..

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Well it happened that i call my GF -- "bad girl" sometimes.. why not naming that whole "wrong".. sinful .
On the topic.. as said this should be 30 $ at most having in mind the dragon lite knockoff.. which for half the price claims to have lifetime warranty.

Abysmal Vapor,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
There was no mention of a lifetime warranty.

$125 seems steep -a little googling - and found these for $50 - if you spend at least $200.

If they were $20-$30 I would get it for a laugh (cry?).

Feel bad for them ripping off magic-flight, but they also say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

sessnet,

sundaddy

The screen is probably attached with lead solder. Because if have such little conscience that you can produce such a blatant knock off, you probably don't care about anyones health.

sundaddy,

al bundy

Vaporist
And the stem is on the wrong side,you should bring them your box and show em how its done :rolleyes:

al bundy,

nealcassidy

If I saw one of those at our local head shop, I'd tell the owner no more business from me if they sell those things, especially if they cost more than the real thing, and even they were only $50 !!

I know Magic-Flight is very philosophical and matter-of-fact about these kinds of things, but if it were my invention, I'd be doing everything I could to shut it down.

Can't count the number of times that I've had a really good idea for something, then considered the reality of how quickly it would be ripped off by some scammer who doesn't care and just wants to make a buck. Resulting in me just leaving the idea in my mind or sketchbook.

Ahh well... time to calm down with a quick sip from my REAL MFLB !:)

nealcassidy,

octo

What does that mean?
This is upsetting for sure, but it just shows how great of a product the genuine MFLB is :)

octo,
hahaha I got one of these from my local head shop for $60 and it was complete junk. The batteries dont last for shit. You can almost vape like a .3 with two fully charged batteries. Because of this would I never spring the money for a MFLB, it can't be THAT much better. I'd rather just get a VaporGenie for portable vaporization..

st0nedsk8er,

Abysmal Vapor

st0nedsk8er said:
hahaha I got one of these from my local head shop for $60 and it was complete junk. The batteries dont last for shit. You can almost vape like a .3 with two fully charged batteries. Because of this would I never spring the money for a MFLB, it can't be THAT much better. I'd rather just get a VaporGenie for portable vaporization..
Well it seems that you are not a mflb guy just like me ? Can include some pics ? Does the stem inserts from the opposite side(compared to mflb) ? You might try it with better batteries..
I am not a mflb guy for sure.. But the 2700 mah batts gave far better exp than the stock ones i got.

Abysmal Vapor,

storybookhero

smoking, flying rc, you know funstuff
I love my mflb, it saddens me such an amazing product and company is being ripped off :(

storybookhero,
My Gf has it now, but its different from the one you got pictured. Its actually the opposite, the mouth piece being on one end, and the battery insert on the right. Patent pending :lol:

st0nedsk8er,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
st0nedsk8er said:

That's why I think this product is horrible - and messes up the reputation of the MFLB. Just because it under-performs or fails - should not reflect on the quality and performance of a REAL MFLB.

My MFLB is my go-to vape right now - and I've tried a couple that cost twice as much or more as a real MFLB! I am currently trying to find something that will outperform my MFLB in ease of use and effectiveness.

sessnet,

abo27495

sessnet said:
st0nedsk8er said:

That's why I think this product is horrible - and messes up the reputation of the MFLB. Just because it under-performs or fails - should not reflect on the quality and performance of a REAL MFLB.

My MFLB is my go-to vape right now - and I've tried a couple that cost twice as much or more as a real MFLB! I am currently trying to find something that will outperform my MFLB in ease of use and effectiveness.
So I take it that you're not loving the tv?

abo27495,
Top Bottom