Obscure and Obsolete Vapes

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Good find. Shameless, they even copied the lifetime warranty. I must admit I like how it looks though.

But check the website: click me

The only way to contact them is an email address, no real address, phone number or commercial registration info or anything. Not sure where they are from but that wouldn't be allowed over here. Smells fishy to me.

OhTheAgony,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
If it jas been used their warranty says to basically destroy the vape, scratch your name on the top and photograph it, which is an interesting variation on MFs method.

So what's the story with the MF patent- can they stop ebay.com selling these yet?

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It is a violation of the patent only if it is manufactured in USA i think.. I also own a MFLB knock-off which does come with a life time warranty and its Italian :lol:. Anyway it looks aestecly not as good and as polished as MFLB and the ebay knockoff Dragon Lite(which does not look bad at all.. although this can be a foto edit.,.) .
What is the wood of the Dragon Lite ? Is that paint or is that a Mahoe or smth.?

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Abysmal Vapor said:
It is a violation of the patent only if it is manufactured in USA i think..
But not made in China? I thought there was something in USA patent protection that relates to selling in the USA, and as ebay.com is the USA ebay........but maybe not.

Abysmal Vapor said:
Is that paint or is that a Mahoe or smth.?
It's a Dragon Skin covering :cool:

And I love the man in the suit extending his hand on their website!!! Hahaha who chose that corporate picture?

WatTyler,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I didn't notice him before, but he looks an awful lot like Jensen Button :lol:

I checked out the ebay seller of this thing, but for some reason he hasn't been active since '09, until he ran in to a buttload of these things. He hasn't sold one of them so far though, but he did receive one bid in the past night, any of you guys?

He's located and ships the items from Chicago anyways. Should somebody warn the MFLB guys perhaps?

OhTheAgony,
Not sold one eh?
So how did those thousands of Americans,who enjoy it each day, :lol: get their hands on it i wonder.
I also have an aversion to being subjected to 'music' and discovering that the play/pause-button is there just to annoy me. :D

Havelock Vetenari,

Abysmal Vapor

Digital-Herb-Vaporizer.jpg

i-vapor looks like next generetion skyda :)
http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...hecJpmovaIWf/Sell-Digital-Herb-Vaporizer.html

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Here is a link to a "better", probably less computer generated image of the Dragon-Lite.

Yay, it looks pretty shitty in that photo.

I'm not assuming that the ebay seller is the only seller, but that statement about the thousands of Americans who enjoy it each day didn't sound like anything else but marketing bs to me, much like the rest of the website. I'm not saying they have anything to do with each other, but the style & layout remind me a bit to much of the Mi- and Vi-wape website btw, which on their terms look a lot like some of the websites linked to the warning that's been on top of every FC page for weeks now. Just an observation, nothing more.

OhTheAgony,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Abysmal Vapor said:
It is a violation of the patent only if it is manufactured in USA i think.. I also own a MFLB knock-off which does come with a life time warranty and its Italian :lol:. Anyway it looks aestecly not as good and as polished as MFLB and the ebay knockoff Dragon Lite(which does not look bad at all.. although this can be a foto edit.,.) .
What is the wood of the Dragon Lite ? Is that paint or is that a Mahoe or smth.?

It doesn't violate any patents. Magic-Flight has applied for one but it hasn't been granted yet.

pakalolo,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
If it's 'patent pending' could MF subsequently sue the manufacturer for back dated damages or whatever once their patent is granted? Or is this rip-off risk free?

WatTyler,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm not a patent attorney, but my understanding is that in the US, patent protection does not begin until the patent is granted. Some countries do allow back-dated damages if the article has been marked properly as having a patent pending. I don't think the LB has any such markings at present, so even if there were such a provision in the US, there are no grounds for damages.

pakalolo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I was wondering when you would come up with your next find Absymal, since it's been almost 24 hours since the last one you posted :lol:

Good find again!

Just in case anyone hasn't notice, a thread was made for the Dragon Lite: click me

If anyone has any new info on it or anything else they want to post about I suggest you do it their to keep all info in one place. Perhaps a mod can move the relevant posts about it in this thread as well?

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

A friend of mine created sort autotune search engine, and everyday i just check the new stuff. It uses mainly google and he says you just have to tune it right to get freshest data on whatever subject you like.
Almost every day pops out a new vaporizer in my observation the longest i've waited for a new thing to come is no more than 10 days :) . So in worst case we will get somewhere between 36,5-365,5 new models an year :D/

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ah, that explains it, Interesting, That is a nice prospect though, if only 3% of that will be a quality product or a new revelation I'm happy already ;)

Is that search engine available to everyone or is it just a personal project atm? I'd be curious to try it if it's downloadable somewhere.

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

I using it since a month . It is nothing but a lazy way to tune your google to find vaporizer related things.I also search often my in image results and when i find a picture of vaporizer i am intrested in i just drag it to the seach engine bar i ussualy get spammed by numerous links containting info on the subjetc :).
Just search tags like vapo,vaporizer,vaporiser,vapor,vape and in other languages(he used google translator to add translation of the words on the most common spoken laguanges :),, dampf,verdampfer. etc...
Results to be shown in the last 24 h.. and you will be getting freshest info about vaporizer.
:cool:
I don't have instalation file sry ,else i would upload it.

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Okido, & no biggie, I was just curious.

I use image search a lot as well, i find it often makes it a lot easier to find relevant info.

The Monkey Vape is on ebay to btw, for a buy it now price of of 51 euro's or 69 us$. They ship world wide for a pretty fair price imo. Biddingfor these starts at 44 euro's so it won't go a lot cheaper then that I suspect.

monkey

OhTheAgony,

Abysmal Vapor

http://www.performanceimpressions.com/vaporkit.html
Haha this one looks like real "underground" vapor kit :D.Old school heat gun setup with custom blown bowl :).In Business Since 2002 :ko:
glass%20reduction%20vapor%20bowl%20new%20feb%202006.jpg
weldy%20heat%20gun%20hot%20air%20tool%20steinel.jpg
glass%20reduction%20nozzle%20much%20better%20than%20volcano%20vaporizer%20steinel.jpg

Some weird vaporizer :D Verdampfer style :
http://translate.google.bg/?hl=bg&q...tlif132258138914210&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=iT
img

I suspect those two are vaporizers too http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/s...adores-Listado-de-Vaporizadores-(Información) :)
dscn1243vt6.th.jpg

vaporizador-lo-verde.jpg
http://www.vaporizador.info/grow-shop/lo-verde-lampara-maravillosa-p-191.html?language=en
---- Sensemina vaporizer :D
2jdjszd.jpg

Just checked sensemina's site and found another verdampfer/herbo type vaporizer ARGENVAP :D
http://www.sensemina.com/
vaponacional.jpg

Having also some vapbong style portable with a water pipe tool :)
vaporizadorportatil.jpg

vapobong.jpg

vaporizadormarcador.jpg

Also I found that photo of the first Volatizer VM1
volatizer.gif

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor,

max

Out to lunch
Abysmal Vapor said:
The Fog King Vaporizer In Action
You laugh, but it works. And the video was posted back in May....of '06.

J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Couldn't find anything on FC about this one...BLOWN by Vaporite and it's made in the USA.
BLOWN
"ASSEMBLED IN USA". I doubt there's a lot involved in the assembly they do in the US, and even 100% made in the USA is no guarantee of quality. No mention of warranty length.

max,
Top Bottom