Deluxevape http://deluxevapes.com/ Handmade Digital whip vape
DeLuxeVapes%20Psychedelic%20Series-9.jpg

DeLuxeVapes%20Psychedelic%20Series-1.jpg

deluxevapes-gunstock-series-5.jpg

DeLuxeVapes%20Black%20Series-1.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
wow, $300. And it seems like a new release? Looks a little too 'home made' at that price, for me at least. A few off the shelf components stuck in a painted box? I quite like the 'all in a box' concept though......

WatTyler,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
300 $ is pricey ,but it can be compared to Vapor brothers which goes in the 200-250$ (http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/Vaporbrothers_220v.html). Also it has a digital read out which if is accurate would justify the higher price + better looks,all in one feature,grinder,jar :).
Still VB would be a most trusted vaporizer, but the psychadelic design and the nice box+ chance to be have smth custom made might be tempting for some stoners :).

Abysmal Vapor,

babjab

Nulite is great, but you have to break it in. It will smoke and smell of hot plastic when you first turn it on. Turn it on for 10 minutes (empty) three or four times before you use it for the first time. Let it cool to room temperature between each on time.

Just some opinions: this unit gets REALLY hot around the vaporizing chamber, so hot you can't hold on to it there (I figure around 150 degrees F). Remember, it is supposed to get hot to do its business: 200 degrees C. You can hold it at the bottom of the unit, or the opposite side from the output tube. The tube can get pretty warm too (not hot): lick your lips and you will be OK. It takes it less than 90 seconds to get to operating temperature--when you hear the thermostat clicking (regulating the temperature) you will know you are there.

This unit is small, inconspicuous, quiet, fast, and rechargeable (no propane to buy), and I am really glad I bought it.

On the negative side: it is not a party machine. It holds just enough for one, maybe two, people at a time.

For me it is great.

Whatever you decide on, enjoy.

babjab,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Gonzo said:
Here is a picture. Looks a lot like the Iolite.

Looks like it's twin! Though I like the concept of it being battery powered I'm not too sure about their marketing:

"The First Battery Operated Portable Vaporizer!"

Really!?!

J.R.R.Tokin',

Abysmal Vapor

Well thats rebranded SKYDA :) ! Battery operated. If i was going to buy Skyda at least i would go with the latest edition the already posted by me Ivapor or Skyda II they at least have temperature read :)..

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

Hope this is nothing like the skyda :)>
tradeshow_postcard__27891_zoom.jpg

Well This one has to be serious. They are offering lifetime warranty on their other products so it will most likely to be so with vap too.. Launching January 2012 ..
First i thought it is another home made e-cig but then i emailed them :
Hi,
Thank you for showing interest in the new vaporizer. This will definitely not be like an E cig, but will be one of the top herbal Vaporizers on the market. It heats in a little over 1 minute, is battery operated and literally the size of a cell phone. We are expecting to receive the first shipment in mid- January.
Regards,
Shauntel Ludwig
Marketing Director
Organicix/Karma E Cigarettes
www.karmaclassic.com
I invited them to join FC so i hope they do :)... Also warned them about the numerous vaporizer detectives/spies/pro's on FC.. also suggested they look over to other vapes like solo/vapor blunt so they can learn from others mistakes overpricing/ underperformance /robot fart smell.
Anyway hope they join :) The more the foggier :).

Abysmal Vapor,

Abysmal Vapor

No idea ! I see that their e-cigs are not very expensive compared to others but that just gives only a little hint on the price..nothing sure.
looks way more classy than
skyda III and i-vapor .. but i don't think it is not a real photo.
skyda3_0.jpg

ivapor_herbal_vaporizer%20466610201110131151473.jpg

And here is the Skyda same as the Nulite
Portable_Iolite_Vaporizer_SKYDA2_.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,

max

Out to lunch
Abysmal Vapor said:
Hope this is nothing like the skyda :)>

Well This one has to be serious. They are offering lifetime warranty on their other products so it will most likely to be so with vap too.. Launching January 2012 ..
First i thought it is another home made e-cig but then i emailed them :
Hi,
Thank you for showing interest in the new vaporizer. This will definitely not be like an E cig, but will be one of the top herbal Vaporizers on the market. It heats in a little over 1 minute, is battery operated and literally the size of a cell phone. We are expecting to receive the first shipment in mid- January.
Regards,
Shauntel Ludwig
Marketing Director
Organicix/Karma E Cigarettes
www.karmaclassic.com
I invited them to join FC so i hope they do :)... Also warned them about the numerous vaporizer detectives/spies/pro's on FC.. also suggested they look over to other vapes like solo/vapor blunt so they can learn from others mistakes overpricing/ underperformance /robot fart smell.
Anyway hope they join :) The more the foggier :).
This model is eligible for a thread of its own, since they have a website, although I'd like to see more info on it first, like price. We don't need a half dozen pages of speculation to start the thread.

max,

max

Out to lunch
The Ananda must be good. It apparently makes you dance. The Vapehooka looks to be retired, or semi-retired. The guy took his vids down.

max,

Abysmal Vapor

max said:
The Ananda must be good. It apparently makes you dance. The Vapehooka looks to be retired, or semi-retired. The guy took his vids down.

:D Wanna see a little boy hitting the Herbal Z 100

Abysmal Vapor,

treecityrnd

Abysmal Vapor said:
max said:

:D Wanna see a little boy hitting the Herbal Z 100
That was just wrong :( They had their contact info at the end of the video. What's the contact info for international child protective services?

treecityrnd,

Abysmal Vapor

Well he might be vaporizing Mint + he did a very small hit :p.. Anyway if i was introduced to vaporizing at the age of 12 intead of 21 it would have saved me a lot of throat/lung trouble. I know spain is on the other side of the europe.. but we are not so diffent in habits. It is a more common for 12-22 y.o. to use cannabis than older groups around here . I've seen many old photos of small boy smoking a cig.. "On the way to manhood" LOL..
I am glad my dad introduced me to Mj when he saw i was going into liquor..

Abysmal Vapor,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I dunno Treecity, not advocating doping kids of course, but it doesn't say what the material was being vaporised. It said for asthma, so..... some other herb? (doh, Abysmal got in first while I was writing)

And did you see Weed Wars episode 02? They treated that young kid for epilepsy with a high CBD tincture. I think that there probably needs to be much much more research on the effect of cannabis on the developing brain before it can be advocated as a paediatric treatment.

I understand that the family are trying every last option to make life better for their son, and in this case any threat posed may be the lesser of two evils, and so I don't judge them. But I don't believe that Harbourside and the MMJ sector should've made a big deal or draw an awful lot of attention to this case, despite the benefits that might be seen. It makes the MMJ movement look a bit amateurish and irresponsible IMO.

WatTyler,

treecityrnd

No doubt. I've caught 4th graders smoking pot at school (usually stolen from older brother or dads stash).

And I 100% agree that there are many (untold, too) medical benefits for any age depending on the various cannabinoid ratios.

But a commercial?
Mommy, I want a radio controlled car, some new Air Jordan's and a Herbal Z for Christmas! Screens and ISO for stocking stuffers.

treecityrnd,

Abysmal Vapor

Vapro was going to be my first portable, but i went with mflb, due to lack of much info on that one .. I've heard that there was an issue with the unit getting too hot.

Abysmal Vapor,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
Anyone ever seen a video of the DeluxeVape in action. Love the look of the boxes and the way everything is contained.

Gonzo,
Top Bottom