• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Obscure and Obsolete Vapes

Vitolo

Vaporist
Salutations Vitolo,

Maybe, maybe not. That's the problem with "Black Box" designs where the paths are made less than obvious!

:peace:
However.. I was not saying "good one" about the vaporizer!
My comment "Good One" was aimed at the very good find of a vaporizer that is "Obscure" ;)

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again Vitolo,

My comment "Good One" was aimed at the very good find of a vaporizer that is "Obscure"...

Yes, of course. It's an appropriate sample in here and hence i declare it "obscure" twice!

;)

Last edited:
Egzoset,
Reactions: Vitolo

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Last edited:

DillGaff

JarHead by JarVapor Anyone have one of these?

Searched but didn't find anything about this on FC, sorry if I missed the thread

Video

Last edited:

maremaresing

You should make a thread for it! Other than it being exactly like a vape from 1990, I don't think we have a thread for it here.

"When Mark Hatten purchased his first vaporizer, the pen-like device first came across as a sophisticated unit with a digital temperature readout. But when he tried to use it, it fell short. Most people would have left it at that, but Hatten, who lives in Montclair, New Jersey, instead put his skills as a computer scientist and inventor to work."

WHAT on earth vape did he try, and why didn't he just look to the wider market instead of reinventing the wheel? Is that copper/brass tube even safe?! Looks like something from a hardware store.

maremaresing,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi my FC Friends, Found a video of the JarHead by JarVapor, still not know the technology in this one (I thought halogen but I'm not so convinced... it may be something else) but the video is pretty impressive, combustion border line or just really, really thick vapor?
JarHead vapor production video

All in all this one deserve to get its own thread and deserve to be not called an obsolete vape, personnaly it get my interest despite I will probably never buy it, sadly! The 245$ pricetag seems pretty fair to me, if I don't buy it that's cause I already have too much devices!

edit: It looks like JarVapor doesn't ship the JarHead out of the USA and even doesn't ship in States where the weed isn't legalized...

Modnote: Merged post with existing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom