Discontinued Noochie | The worlds first 3D printed vaporizer!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm really trying to keep my VAS under control, but this vaporizer is tempting me more than anything else right now. I'm especially interested in the flavor profile, I would imagine it is exceptionally pure.

It is indeed super duper pure, mouthwatering and as the man said surprisingly smooth, even learning the technique somehow. A very unique vape, well worth it imho :tup: snap em up!

@StormyPinkness nice choice ofcourse ;)
:cheers:

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thanks a lot!

Thank you greatly to all who have supported me in this so far!

Anyone who has ordered thus far has had their package shipped yesterday/today. I can't wait for you guys to receive your Noochie and don't forget to post your impressions here! @Shit Snacks and I are getting lonely being the only ones able to say anything!

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
A lil Noochie in the morning never hurt anybody.

PcRe63p.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thank you @Reflections! And yes, that is a smart idea I'm glad you pointed that out!

Yes! Nice one Reflections. Could also put it under your name instead of well-known member for mobile users. Forgot to mention you were right ofcourse I love all the new photos. Truly captured them all making for tough decisions I'm sure :tup: can't wait to get more users posting in here, nice speedy shipping so will be very soon at least

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Ohh that's an even better way of displaying it ha! I'm usually on mobile and hardly ever remember to turn my phone sideways.

Thanks! I would have a tough time choosing as well, they all are pretty nice looking colors in their own way. I had tons of fun taking the images as well.

mephisto

Got my Nooch today, DAYUM you ship fast! Cross country in 2 days. By far the most intuitive and quickest butane powered vape I have ever used. Its a beaut, Clark! Thank you for making a slick device. Get yours now before the prices go up, Folks.

p.s. Really dig the signet stamp....

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Got my noochie yesterday and it is beautiful. Also the seal on the package was classy, loved it. It's smaller than I pictured in my head, also heavier. Heavier in a good way though, a sturdy heft. It fits in your hand well and the little mp bump also works really well. There's no awkwardness in palming the device and using the mp, it feels natural. The intake stem does actually cool down pretty fast too, usually I was able to touch the tip right after using it if I wanted to stir or something. The screens I got were easy to put in and take out. Cleaning should be crazy simple, just cover the mp hole and pour iso into the short bowl/airpath. Just really love the looks and design of this thing, very cool.

It hurts to say anything negative, thankfully I don't have much. The only drawback I have so far is that you really need a tool with it. The screens go into a small area and without a tool I'd never get them in place. To me stirring seems pretty important too which would need a tool. Needing a tool isn't much of an issue really though. The only other thing is the intake being kind of high up, it's a little awkward to use. I'm still getting my technique down though so that'll probably be less of an issue as I get used to it.

Performance-wise I'm not ready to really review it. I got more scorching than I'd like my first couple of tries. My first go my flame was way to high, my second go I just felt like the lighter was too hot period. My 3rd try I tried a different lighter and got better results, but I think my flame was still too high. My 4th was the best, much smaller flame on a lighter I trusted more. The vapor was much better and consistent with much less scorching. I'm still having trouble finding that spot I want to be in though, in between no vapor and charring. I was way more successful on my 4th try though so I'm confident I'll get it soon. I have been taking a break from my butane vapes lately and being lazy with my HA, maybe I'll go practice on my other butane vapes and come back to the noochie and see if that helps. I'm also going to go back in the thread and read how other people are using it and watch that video again. Love the vape, I just need to get my technique down.

I wish my pics did it justice:
IMG_20161128_132405.jpg

IMG_20161128_132428.jpg

Family photo:
IMG_20161128_133315.jpg

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Thanks for the great in depth first impressions @StormyPinkness , I appreciate that! I am really glad to hear you are enjoying your Noochie and have no doubt you will get your technique down. Loving the pics of your Nooch next to all that wood as well. Pictures really don't do them justice though.

My own personal preference is this:

Actually measure your flame out to roughly .7 inches long.

Hold the flame about an inch over the air intake and conitinually swirl it around while it's lit.

If you start far away you can feel the warm air flow into your mouth and as long as you keep the flame moving in little circles you should avoid hot spots for the most part.

After a hit or two, slowly move the flame closer to the air intake all while swirling it around. You'll feel the air get hotter and at this point you can flick the flame away for a second and then bring it back in to control the temperature.

Unfortunately it does take a few times of scorching or being close and feeling the "too hot of air" in your mouth and also the "not hot enough air" in your mouth to really nail down your technique and go purely from feel.

I usually keep my flame at .7 for 90% of the time in my sessions. I find I would have to really try to scorch anymore, once my abv hits medium brown, I'm shoving the flame down the air intake and still not scorching somehow. If I want to take my abv to dark roast coffee brown, this is when I dial my flame up just slightly.

I hope these tips help. Maybe I can do another usage video in a more helpful way this weekend.

Also, what type of grind are you using and how full did you fill the chamber?

@Shit Snacks, how has your recent Noochie sessions been? Have you been able to nail down your technique?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the great in depth first impressions @StormyPinkness , I appreciate that! I am really glad to hear you are enjoying your Noochie and have no doubt you will get your technique down. Loving the pics of your Nooch next to all that wood as well. Pictures really don't do them justice though.

My own personal preference is this:

Actually measure your flame out to roughly .7 inches long.

Hold the flame about an inch over the air intake and conitinually swirl it around while it's lit.

If you start far away you can feel the warm air flow into your mouth and as long as you keep the flame moving in little circles you should avoid hot spots for the most part.

After a hit or two, slowly move the flame closer to the air intake all while swirling it around. You'll feel the air get hotter and at this point you can flick the flame away for a second and then bring it back in to control the temperature.

Unfortunately it does take a few times of scorching or being close and feeling the "too hot of air" in your mouth and also the "not hot enough air" in your mouth to really nail down your technique and go purely from feel.

I usually keep my flame at .7 for 90% of the time in my sessions. I find I would have to really try to scorch anymore, once my abv hits medium brown, I'm shoving the flame down the air intake and still not scorching somehow. If I want to take my abv to dark roast coffee brown, this is when I dial my flame up just slightly.

I hope these tips help. Maybe I can do another usage video in a more helpful way this weekend.

Also, what type of grind are you using and how full did you fill the chamber?

@Shit Snacks, how has your recent Noochie sessions been? Have you been able to nail down your technique?

Still sporadic kinda, again bc of me and torches, the lvling started acting up last time so it's been a little while since I've done a session, last time was a couple weeks ago before I started my new job. Hoping to get back at it again soon with nice fresh herbs now that I have my Cali license finally. I'd suggest all newbie noochers to use only this to help them hone technique and become familiar with the ins and outs, its the best way to learn a new vape, otherwise you're too used to others (so I would suggest not going back to other torch vapes frankly, but to each their own) Loving the positive new reports, come on people keep it up, still not enough posts in here! :whip:
(a new full useage video would be great too)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I had a much better session with my noochie this morning. First hit was too light, next I scorched a little, but after that I was finding the sweet spot much easier and didn't scorch again. Swirling the lighter around really made a big difference, it's definitely a different technique on my other butane vapes so I'm glad I didn't go practice on them first. I'll have to mess around with it some more to really dial it in, but I felt much more in control this session. I'll have to mess around with doses too. I've been filling it to the top of the screen so the exit hole is completely covered and I'm wondering how it performs with less of a plug. Overall though happier with it this morning.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
Still sporadic kinda, again bc of me and torches, the lvling started acting up last time so it's been a little while since I've done a session, last time was a couple weeks ago before I started my new job. Hoping to get back at it again soon with nice fresh herbs now that I have my Cali license finally. I'd suggest all newbie noochers to use only this to help them hone technique and become familiar with the ins and outs, its the best way to learn a new vape, otherwise you're too used to others (so I would suggest not going back to other torch vapes frankly, but to each their own) Loving the positive new reports, come on people keep it up, still not enough posts in here! :whip:
(a new full useage video would be great too)

That's great advice, I stand behind that for sure. Yes, there are not enough posters in here at all! I will definitely get to work on a new and vastly improved video this weekend.

I had a much better session with my noochie this morning. First hit was too light, next I scorched a little, but after that I was finding the sweet spot much easier and didn't scorch again. Swirling the lighter around really made a big difference, it's definitely a different technique on my other butane vapes so I'm glad I didn't go practice on them first. I'll have to mess around with it some more to really dial it in, but I felt much more in control this session. I'll have to mess around with doses too. I've been filling it to the top of the screen so the exit hole is completely covered and I'm wondering how it performs with less of a plug. Overall though happier with it this morning.

I'm really glad to hear that. You can certainly use a smaller load but actually I find that when I completely fill the chamber almost to the top, I get the best results.

This image I posted a few pages back but it demonstrates nicely how a dense pack worked so well. Super consistent and even heating, with some stirring of course. :)

KieMzbO.jpg

That was taken about 5 or 6 hits into it. The herb had the feel and consistancy of brown sugar. I also grind my herb as fine as I can, I use the mflb grinder as a matter of fact.

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer
@t-dub
The chamber holds roughly .25 grams of very finely ground herb.

I designed the Noochie to work as an on demand, portable version of a log vape. The ceramic helps in this regard because it does not hold the heat in and is cool almost instantly, making it quite efficient.

You don't have to fill it all the way every time. I'd recommend at least filling until the screen in covered. Saying that, O've used it fine without covering the screen all the way as well. It just seems to make for an airier hit, if that makes sense.

.25 is personally way too much for me in one sitting nowadays, I'm more of a .05 grams person. The Noochie works great when just picking it up, taking a hit or two and setting it down until later. That's how I envisioned it and that's how I use it at least. It's always ready and waiting, with a heat up time of just a second or two.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Noochie works great when just picking it up, taking a hit or two and setting it down until later. That's how I envisioned it and that's how I use it at least. It's always ready and waiting, with a heat up time of just a second or two.
That is the core of your product. I wish you well . . . :peace:

t-dub,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm able to do some smaller loads if I just kind of pack it up against the screen in the mp hole. Usually I can use my stir tool and pack it all into that screen to cover the hole without filling the entire bowl up. It depends on how dry the material is, but so far that's works pretty well. To stir I just dig it out a little, stir, pack it back in, good to go. My stuff tends to be a little sticky so it works. On the dryer stuff it can be a bigger pain, but after the first hit it's usually much easier to pack against the screen. Of course the easiest way is filling it, for me it's 2 scoops with my stir-n-scoop tool. Love that thing.

Your totally right though that I could just leave it in there and come back to it when I want, unless I'm taking it somewhere. Actually... with the mp screen in there it would be super easy to plug that top hole so you could pre-load it and take it with you.

One thing I would love is getting a stirring tool combined with the noochie somehow. A well place magnet? I love when magnets are used well on products. Maybe store the tool in the unit under the lid somehow? Not sure how that would work with torch heat. It could be a tiny hole, just big enough for one of those small metal earwax cleaner tools maybe:
41TkemoRDTL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Shit Snacks

I'm able to do some smaller loads if I just kind of pack it up against the screen in the mp hole. Usually I can use my stir tool and pack it all into that screen to cover the hole without filling the entire bowl up. It depends on how dry the material is, but so far that's works pretty well. To stir I just dig it out a little, stir, pack it back in, good to go. My stuff tends to be a little sticky so it works. On the dryer stuff it can be a bigger pain, but after the first hit it's usually much easier to pack against the screen. Of course the easiest way is filling it, for me it's 2 scoops with my stir-n-scoop tool. Love that thing.

Your totally right though that I could just leave it in there and come back to it when I want, unless I'm taking it somewhere. Actually... with the mp screen in there it would be super easy to plug that top hole so you could pre-load it and take it with you.

One thing I would love is getting a stirring tool combined with the noochie somehow. A well place magnet? I love when magnets are used well on products. Maybe store the tool in the unit under the lid somehow? Not sure how that would work with torch heat. It could be a tiny hole, just big enough for one of those small metal earwax cleaner tools maybe:

Better yet a torch with a stir slot, don't think there anyway to make it part of the Noochie.

And yeah it works with any amount really, only thing holding you back is your technique, so for sure highly efficient on demand convection

NoochieVape

www.imminentdawning.com
Manufacturer

I absolutely love my scoop-n-stir tool by @Ratchett and consider it the greatest vape accessory I've ever bought.

Hmm, that's a very interesting concept and I think that it actually would be possible to create a simple slot or ring connected to the outside of the airpath stem that it could just sit in.

Of course glazing tolerances aren't the tightest and some might fit looser than others but I think it would totally work just as a place to hold the stirrer completely out of the way where you know where it is. Of course of you are packing the Noochie up and carrying it out somewhere, I foresee the stirrer slipping out but that's not that big of a deal for me at least.

I have some of those wax stirrer tools and will mess around with the lid design and possibly figure something out.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
That is the core of your product. I wish you well . . . :peace:

Yep, that would seem to truly be the "Noochie Niche"! :)

My personal hesitations regarding the Noochie (for whatever it may be worth as feedback) is twofold.

1. the torch flame would be too close to my face for comfort
2. I don't know what the Noochie brings to the vaping experience that would motivate me to spend the necessary time to develop a effective and consistent technique?

I have no idea what may be involved with modifying the form factor via 3D printing, but if it could be modified, economically, to allow a user like me to get past the issue of "flame/face proximity" then I'd be more inclined to give it a go.

It's quite possible I stand alone with my reluctance to try the Noochie but I just wanted to give you my distant impressions of what you've produced. On the upside, I REALLY like the glazing as it gives it a very attractive aesthetic as well as a certain stealth factor.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to your next video and would ask if you might be able to show us how you can use the Noochie and torch at various angles, if possible. That might help me begin the process of getting over my "torch timidity"!

@NoochieVape , I truly would love to see another FC member succeed with his invention so please, KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Yep, that would seem to truly be the "Noochie Niche"! :)

My personal hesitations regarding the Noochie (for whatever it may be worth as feedback) is twofold.

1. the torch flame would be too close to my face for comfort
2. I don't know what the Noochie brings to the vaping experience that would motivate me to spend the necessary time to develop a effective and consistent technique?

I have no idea what may be involved with modifying the form factor via 3D printing, but if it could be modified, economically, to allow a user like me to get past the issue of "flame/face proximity" then I'd be more inclined to give it a go.

It's quite possible I stand alone with my reluctance to try the Noochie but I just wanted to give you my distant impressions of what you've produced. On the upside, I REALLY like the glazing as it gives it a very attractive aesthetic as well as a certain stealth factor.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to your next video and would ask if you might be able to show us how you can use the Noochie and torch at various angles, if possible. That might help me begin the process of getting over my "torch timidity"!

@NoochieVape , I truly would love to see another FC member succeed with his invention so please, KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!!! :rockon:

Yeah that was my concern too, and it's honestly not really an issue here, you get it at an angle and it's not too close. It is nicer to be further like with the glass mouthpieces I mentioned, but not really necessary in my experience. And it does bring something unique, hard to explain but it is it's own vaping experience. Maybe even the most like a little glass pipe out of any I've used... Oh and the glazing also makes it insanely quick and easy to clean :tup:

Top Bottom