need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoptimum

yes they do actually...the buddha a better idea than the herbalaire and solo?

I cannot personally comment on the Herbalaire since I don't own one. It seems like a good vaporizer, though. But since it is a hybrid I doubt it hits quite as well as Da Buddha. Both are highly regarded on FC.

hoptimum,

michaelstone

ok thanks....have you tried the EQ? maybe i shouldnt be so paranoid and get the EQ...ive read people(who seem to love it)getting it for 140...with 160 for solo i could half 100 left over to fill them :rockon:

michaelstone,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
I wouldn't put cost in front of function, or else you will just end up paying twice.

IMO, the DaBuddha offers a much more robust heating element that is much closer in distance to your product you are trying to vape. The DaBuddha will be heated and ready to go in less than five minutes. To get the most out of the EQ, preheat is recommended for 15 minutes.

Tweak,

hoptimum

ok thanks....have you tried the EQ? maybe i shouldnt be so paranoid and get the EQ...ive read people(who seem to love it)getting it for 140...with 160 for solo i could half 100 left over to fill them :rockon:

I do have the EQ, as well as the Volcano. I got the EQ first and tried filling bags, and it was a pain in the butt. The EQ does a better job as a whip vape using the elbow but not nearly as good as the Buddha, IME. EQ has a lot of bells and whistles and a digital readout, but Buddha heats up quicker and hits better, IMO. I agree with Tweak. Think of it as an investment. I can say that with the EQ I was looking for better performance after a few months, whereas I'm very satisfied with Da Buddha and don't really feel the need to upgrade to a better desktop vape.

hoptimum,

michaelstone

ok i got torontovaporizers to pricematch the solo so far...have to decide on my desktop one and them find best price for it...the EQ for 140 was looking good though...im gonna look at HA and dabuddah though

michaelstone,

hoptimum

ok i got torontovaporizers to pricematch the solo so far...have to decide on my desktop one and them find best price for it...the EQ for 140 was looking good though...im gonna look at HA and dabuddah though

you're off to a good start with the Solo, can 't go wrong with that one, in my opinion

hoptimum,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
im looking at da buddha now...it just does whip right? and the HA does it all?

Yes. You might want to read a bit in the DB thread. It does what it does quite well but at a cost. The DB is known for tearing through your stash pretty quickly.

pakalolo,

michaelstone

ok im reading through the thread a bit right now...then im going to read through HA's...any opinion on it?

edit: the more i read the more im liking the HA for a stationary...

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations MichaelStone,

Just a brief note to verify if you've received my private message...

:ninja:

Egzoset,

michaelstone

yes i did thank you...ive been sidetracked reading for past 2 days, neglected to reply, clearly lol

michaelstone,

nicelytoasted

Vaked Chemist
The Herbalaire gets the most actives to the bowl (no grinding), and extracts the most thoroughly and evenly, therefore getting the most actives to the user, especially in direct mode

"Bigger" or "better" hits that were indicated above seem to indicate more volume and more air, diluting the vapour, which I do not seek. I'd prefer the lower volume, greater vapour-to-air ratio, myself.

That said, both the DaBuddha and the Herbalaire are solid choices, but different beasts, imo.

nicelytoasted,

michaelstone

those are the 2 stationary vapes im looking at...been reading about both on here and elsewhere...ive still been reading about the EQ too but to less extent...

EDIT: does anyone know if planetvape price matches?

michaelstone,
Planetvape.ca also for ordering, but you might have to pay tax... Still next day shipping and free munchies is hard to beat.

kingofnull,

michaelstone

torontovaporizer.ca ships quick i believe too, theyre also in toronto...and they price match...which is why im wondering if PV does...TV already said they would match the solo's price...

but....PV does email interac transfers whereas im not sure about TV...

I've included a subliminal message to your attention in this other thread:

:peace:

was it about vapolution? cause ive been thinking if i went solo/160...EQ/140....that would still leave me 100/vapo

edit: sorry i meant to copy and paste into edit on post before....a lil baked though and well ykno...

mod note: We're on it, thanks for noticing.

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again MichaelStone,

...was it about vapolution?

Indirectly. There was a discussion which culminated around the matter of glass-wrapped tungsten (read "clean") heater elements and then i thought you just might be curious about alternatives capable of competing with the Arizer Extreme Q selling for 195.99 $ CAD (on PlanetVape)... After all a Vapolution will cost 159.99 $ USD on the manufacturer's web site (should one select their "Portable" package", i mean) - which sounds like a nice trade-off between their Basic and Ultimate offers. Additionally, i sort of like the fact that it's directly compatible with 12 Volts automobile (cigarette-lighter) power... Although it's more transportable than portable to be honnest; also i view it like a valid "Plan-B" to have but otherwise i'm sold to HerbalAire myself as that particular deal seems hard to beat!

:brow:

Starting from there the Plenty looks expensive at 348.95 $ CAD and i don't really know what's inside because i simply prefer to ignore anything Volcano. Still, neither TorontoVaporizer or PlanetVape have the palette i was thinking of (the problem here isn't related to your budget that clearly opens the door to "purity" - but i find the actual possibilities are simply too restrictive for my taste)! So, if it were me i'd pick an HA 2.2 but others who vape outdoors may consider the Inhalater XP is a viable alternative at 249.95 $ CAD, etc. In any case i'd try hard to include some Plan-B in my purchase (VaporGenie or Vaponic cost is below 60 $ CAD, etc)...

39.gif

Oh, and i always recommend Cannabians to buy Cannadian, or vice-versa, euh... To avoid the customs at USA borders. ;)

Personally, i like the idea that when it dies my HerbalAire would be easy to turn into a rheostatic unit, in case of an "emergency". I'm not sure i'd want to buy one at 179.00 $ CAD while it's actually 249.95 $ USD from HerbalAire as i wonder what's the catch, i suppose other member should be able to complement on that one.

Egzoset,
Reactions: ShipDit

michaelstone

maybe its just a good deal for the HA...160 for the solo is much cheaper than arizer has it too....

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Max,
Salutations Michaelstone,

...directly from Vapolution, using coupon code...

Indeed, i forgot about discount codes! :nod:

...their "Portable" package"...

I sort of prefer that avenue over the others because of the added versatility, but i recall on the web site they also offer potential customers to choose their own mix - or sort of.

Egzoset,

michaelstone

i've pretty much decided im getting the vapo too regardless....just trying to figure out my portable and main stationary first...if i get them both for around $300 ill be ordering the vapo at same time...

michaelstone,

michaelstone

lol...im vaping...reading this forum...talking in the irc...and watching youtube reviews on projector...multitasking like crazy trying to make a decision...

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
...im vaping... ...multitasking like crazy...

Lucky you! I kept vivid rememberances of myself reading, writing, drawing, chatting and forgetting to eat/sleep in the process for about 3 months - in a state of absolute soberty since years, euh... Misery.

May you have an easier path! :rofl:

Egzoset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom