need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelstone

i'm fairly certain im going to go with solo, HA and vapo....i have until monday when PV reopens to decide so until then vape and research more :)

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
...going to go with solo, HA and vapo...

Euh... Which one do you have in mind by writing "and vapo"??

I'm afraid i must confess i don't have much love for the Arizer products (but this may have transpired already). Though, since i find the Arizer Solo glass stem quite convenient with an HerbalAire myself i do see the logic in that! Perhaps there won't be "robo fart" stories in their Solo dedicated tread again but i've lost track of many things (the reward is rarely there so i'm slowly loosing focuss and interest i guess)!

Of course, while you read this please keep in mind i own only *1* vaporizer - but i've got a pretty good idea what it's like to shop for a vaporizer.

;)

Egzoset,

michaelstone

by vapo i mean i want the solo, and probably HA for stationary....AND the vapolution as my 3rd one regardless what the other 2 end up being...

michaelstone,

Egzoset

Banned
Ah yes, then « solo, HA and vapo » means Arizer Solo, HerbalAire and Vapolution 2.0!

Oh my!...

:mmmm:

I gather that means you contemplate the prospect of having 2 decent "portables" plus a dependable table model? ...or vice-versa...

This is ambitious and it will cost, good luck!...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom