My Stash

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
upriver said:
Not the best pic to show the buds, but this is a "mixed bag" ounce I prepared for a patient. 7 grams each of Sweet Tooth, Point of No Return, Blue Dream, and 8 Miles High. I would like to come up with some nicer labelling technology but in the meantime, this is what Oregon Medical Marijuana Program herb can look like in my neck of the woods:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2606/17841579.jpg

That's very purdy :mmmm:

aesthyrian,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Say "Cheese" (Big Buddha)
cheeser.jpg

Tstat,
Mosca Negra's Fire Fly. The cure on this doesn't make for good eye candy, but the taste and smell make up for it...reminds me of red skittles.
picture.php

rtwoite

must.. come... to.. california. My stash looks like green pencil shaving glued together :D Once in a blue moon the planets align and I can get some fresh hydro brand. Is 125 for a quarter steep in cali?

rtwoite,

Snafu

here are some pictures of what i have been smoking on lately :)

critical haze
5334623547_77603ee5ee.jpg

red queen #1
5335237976_d06b6b23e0.jpg

sour cream
5335240386_ce80921a56.jpg

centennial seeds blueberry
5335241018_0204fe5719.jpg

red queen #2
5342981949_5f4771a36f.jpg

Snafu,

Snafu

thanks thats how colorado grown organics roll :) (disclaimer i didnt grow any of these, just had the pleasure of medicating with them)

Snafu,

lwien

And kookie too. ;)

Actually, I find it kind of amusing anytime someone mentions that a particular state has a monopoly on talented growers, be it Colorado, California or any other state. Great bud can be found anywhere. It's just that in some places, access to it is easier.

Kinda hard to tell if you were serious or not. There are many though that do make statements like this and they are totally serious. Sarcasm can get kind of lost in the written word. Anyways, that was the reason for the "Right........ :lol: "

But I'll tell ya this. Cocky bastard kinda has a nice ring to it. ;)

lwien,

Snafu

i never said colorado had a monopoly just saying that is how we roll out here :) there are talented growers everywhere! in fact some of the best growers i know arent in med states and have been doing in the underground for 20 plus years :)

but if you really want to see some of the best growers to hit the scene today look at some of these folks

http://www.couchlockcafe.com/showthread.php?t=5405&highlight=shoes

note that will see talented growers from around the country but most notably from oregon and colorado :) post #69 is a beautiful thing :)

colorado isnt home to all the best growers just happens to have some really good ones :) but that can be said for any state where people have learnt to grow quality top shelf nugs :)

Snafu,

lwien

But like I said, great pics. Just didn't understand the "that's how we roll in Colorado" comment. I've posted up some great pics also, but it never entered my mind to equate it to California. No big deal. It's just that I've seen on other boards where people say that one state has better bud than another, which just isn't true...........as you have stated. What is true, however, is that the access to that bud can vary by state, quite a bit.

lwien,

Snafu

4370672721_591fd33b40_z.jpg

this is a colorado strain called coup de grace :) i love this photo :)

some of the best juicy fruit i have smoked or vaped in a long time :) (although this has been gone for a year or better i still remember it as if i was just smoking on it today)

4415498097_6aa427e15c_z.jpg

some jack flash

5335366144_279afe5c8f_z.jpg

this is grapefruit that was breed out by a now passed on med grower named tank! but this sample was grown by a good friend in the state that is round on both end but hi in the middle!

5334622759_14011fe4b0_z.jpg

Snafu,

Pappy

shmaporist
lwien said:
Looks like ya went on a shopping spree there Pappy. Nice.
No shit, Larry! :lol: :D Can't believe the loupe is almost as big as the Toro micro's can, man!

@ Vicki > yeah, hash and tinctures and edibles. Tell them Pappy sent you. This place is the OG.

California Patients Alliance
323-655-1735
8271 Melrose Avenue - 120
Melrose Avenue CA 90046

Pappy,

Snafu

nice looking bubbler :) that sky walker is a nice strain! just got in some skylock beans from a really cool breeder (skylock is skywalker (blueberry x mazar i sharif) x magus genetics warlock) good stuff :)

Snafu,

Pappy

shmaporist
Snafu said:
whats in the cans pappy (ha resist the urge, what strains)? nice looking bubbler :)
So sorry, Snafu, thought it was visible. Skywalker OG... Here's a better image where the label pops.
5379548677_a4e3fd6a7f_z.jpg

Top Bottom