My Stash

OO

Technical Skeptical
you know what would make this thread 10X better?

if someone purchased a USB microscope.
Tstat, how do you like SLH?

OO,

Purple-Days

Not quite a microscope... but some point and shoot digital cameras will focus through a loupe held against the lens housing (or even a magnifying glass held at the proper focal length, high res, then blown).

I don't know if this will work with any modern Digital SLRs, but an old trick for ghetto 35mm macro, reverse the lens (it really works). Depending on the lens and camera and your patience, you can get some pretty intense detail.

Both these methods have very limited in depth of field (very, very, but that can be good too), and paralax and chromatic abberation and a dozen other reasons to find a better way. But both may (and have) yield some surprising results on small objects. :tup:

Purple-Days,

redheadedeskimo

redheadedeskimo said:
This thread makes me so excited to re-up! I'm taking a t-break right now, mostly to prepare for the new Woodeez vape I'll be ordering as a sort of Christmas present to myself. After that, I'll probably head over to my local dispensary and pick up around three grams of some nice OG Kush, and also a few grams of Blue Dream kief. The Blue Dream kief is nutty :o

Update: Well, it wasn't really a t-break as much as it was a break for my lungs. I don't really smoke that often, and I still find myself hacking and coughing a lot. My symptoms got to be a little too bad lately, so I stopped by my favorite dispensary and picked up a half eighth of some White Rhino, and am since then feeling much better! Still gonna pick up quite a variety when my Woodeez gets here :D

redheadedeskimo,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Sweet Dank and Kushberry that I just picked up from my new dispensary. They threw in that joint in the picture as well and a free edible! :brow: I chose the chocolate crunch bar.

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Pappy, you don't think it would vape good? I doubt that I'll smoke it. I'll either give it away or try to vape it.

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
It is shake, right? You got to break it open to see what it is -- usually shake. I usually give those joints away or bring them to parties.

Pappy,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It looks like shake, yeah. Have you ever vaped shake?

I have to say that I really like the little sealable vile that it came in. It will work great as a portable storage vial. :cool:

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
You got good shit, why bother? That packaging is all sizzle, no steak. That's why I give them away. ;)

Pappy,

george

Good point Pappy. Giving it away is a good idea, making someone happy while keeping the best stuff for yourself. ;)

george,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Just brought home Mean Green Martian, a nice 60/40 sativa hybrid, and WMD, an indica monster that will blow you away. :o

CombustionJunction,

Revvy

Just picked up a nice looking Ron Burgundy as a christmas gift for my best friend in Texas and just had to share before I hand it off.
KORjh.jpg

Group shot. About 3/8th Super Silver Haze, 3/8th Purple Headhand, a gram of the Ron, and six Rainbow Valley Farm bud capsules which are a new one for me.
UxbPg.jpg

Revvy,
Reactions: Martian

Pappy

shmaporist
^ Always passed on chocolate shit, not to say it's right or wrong.
How is it Revvy?

Pappy,

Raf007

Retailer
Martian Mean green was one of the few nice discoveries I've made last year in A'Dam.

I too frecommend it, it's a really nice indica.

Raf007,

RussyRoo

I've gotten hold of some Jack Flash. Nice to find something thats a bit more sativa over here, usually we only get indica dominants.

RussyRoo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OO: Funny you should mention a microscope and SLH!
slho.jpg

The SLH is incred, for sure. Very tasty! So for X-mas I bought myself a Veho Discovery USB microscope. This was my first shot directly from the scope- no PS editing at all. I will upload more great micro shots as time goes by. I like to document the grows...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Thanks! I'll take some live trich shots tomorrow of Pineapple Express.

Tstat,

Pappy

shmaporist
Tstat said:
Thanks! I'll take some live trich shots tomorrow of Pineapple Express.
I'd like to see that. Have no doubt it's what you bought but my dispensary maven tells me there was no such thing as "Pineapple Express" pot until after the movie! :D

Pappy,
Top Bottom