My Stash

lwien

CRC just posted up their new menu. Had to repost it here. Kind of a good read. The Lucas Valley OG is the same as Skywalker OG. Looks like the strain is makin' it's way around town.
------------------------------------------

Our first indoor BSE arrives. Brand new batch of Jack Herer. Our HP-OG proves to be the equal of any of our OGs. Lots of extraordinary medicinal cannabis. We also received the first "squeezable" packaged Gold.

FLOWERS
Afghani #1 - Bubba's mama. Great sandalwood aroma.
BMaster - as close as we'll see to the Master Kush primo pheno
B1 - Outstanding Bubba Kush in pristine cure
Banana OG - great frost, excellent fruity OG taste
Blackberry Kush - rare to find a batch with this high level of potency
Blue Cheese - Grape Ape X UK Cheese - very sativa dominant
Blueberry - real deal batch of DJ's original Mexican/Thai cross
BSE - our first indoor batch of this year's Emerald Cup Winner
Bubblegum - euphoric and exceptional daytime hybrid
Bullrider - legendary San Diego piney sativa-dom
C3 - superbly potent OG Kush
East Coast Sour Diesel - intense stimulating diesel, crisp resinous cure
Glastonbury OG - vies with C3 for our best OG Kush
Gold Coast Skunk '79 - true back-in-the-day sativa
Golden Pineapple - superb Pineapple x Big Sur Holy Weed
Jack Herer - our favorite sativa returns
H2 - highest level of CBD ever found in a California med
HP-OG - our new ultra-potent OG Kush, big clusters
K5 - King Kush, sticky Afghani - new batch
Kilimanjaro - ultra euphoric African landrace sativa
Kushwreck - Affie x Trainwreck and perfectly grown
Lucas Valley OG - immensely potent with incredible flavor
Medicine Master - new batch of this fine King Kush
Nero OG - big flower clusters, ultra-high potency
Nobody - exceptional mystery kush clone
Organic OG - vegan composted indoor OG Kush
Pincher's Creek - potent Skunk-Afghani cross, true 50/50 hybrid
Purple Wheels - crushing G13 x Purps cross
Raspberry Kush - purple with amazing aroma and trichome coverage
Shivalaya - Nepalese diesel landrace
Silk 3 - the latest version of our Orange Master Kush
Truth - outstanding three-way Hawaiian sativa cross

SPECIALS include 9.75 tax
Blueberry - 36e/274z
Diesel Chem - 51e/388z
Harlequin - 51e/388z HIGH CBD
Jolly - 36e/274z
Mr. Nice - 46e/350z
NL5 x Haze - 46e/350z
Pinetar Kush 41e/312z
Pineapple - 46e/350z
Purple Kush - 41e/312z
Roadkill Skunk - 46e/350z
Soma A+ - 36e/274z HIGH CBD
Strawberry Cough - 51e/388z
Sweet Cindy 36e/274z
X-OG - 51e/388z
Woodhead 51e/388z

CONCENTRATES
Gold - new version of the most potent cannabis preparation available
OG Hash - produced from our organic OG
Shiva Crystals - pure and potent water extraction

ORAL PREPARATIONS
Caramels - apple spice 24mg
High Sierra & Double Chocolate cookies w/Callebaut chocolate 48mg
Gold Caps - 25mg
Ludlow Pastilles - 12.5mg

Affiliate: International Cannabinoid Research Society
Member - International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines
Supporter: ASA, PAN, GLACA & MPP, Patients Out of Time

lwien,

Snafu

Pappy said:
lwien said:
Pappy said:
So sorry, Snafu, thought it was visible. Skywalker OG... Here's a better image where the label pops.
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5126/5379548677_a4e3fd6a7f_z.jpg

The label pops? Where? Maybe I need special glasses. ;)
Look inward... then look outward in reverse. ;)

hahaha yeah i realized how stupid the question was after i looked at the picture a little better and noticed most of them said skywalker og (that is why i edited my post)

hahaha

Snafu,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here is some White Widow almost ready to harvest.
widow.jpg

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I just love the Widow. I was a HUGE fan of Apollo 11, but she somehow got away from me a couple of years back. I had her for many years, so I can't complain. She was a C99 relative, was a terrible producer, but man did she fly.

This Widow is from Pyramid Seeds and is a great daytime high. Not only that, I think it would grow in a pile of rocks. It is so easy and fast. I don't have any right now so I have been replacing it with SLH. SLH is great but messes you up a bit too much for constructive, daytime use.

If you have to clean the house or do some type of intense work- WW is the one. Unless I ever come across A11 again...

Tstat,

lwien

Just got this in from my dispensary: "A beautiful real White Widow just came in. Low donation. "

Damn.........think I'm gonna have to pay them a visit.

lwien,

hereatlast

Lol nice. I recently picked up a nice little jarful of a strain I'd never tried (knowingly): Crystal. I only bring it up because apparently its very closely related to White Widow (and the rest of the White strains)....really digging the fruity flavor. That said....

The sample of Crystal I have was only cured for about 2 days prior to my procuring it. I've heard a few members, you being one of them lwien, voice their preference for 'fresher' buds largely owing to the gained taste. I wonder what you mean by 'fresh' (I know I'm putting words into your mouth, er, keyboard right now, but whatever the terminology is) in the first place?

In this current case, that is the Crystal, though I've experienced it prior as well, my first hit is generally more grassy/planty, by the second hit I can really enjoy the sweeter flavor apparent in the smell. In either case, I've only sampled a little bit, I know that my preference is for a nice long cure. I think (and hope) that after a few weeks that first hit will be more saturated with the currently underlying sweetness.

Always a fun battle trying to let that jar stay in a dark place for a while :D

hereatlast,

lwien

hereatlast said:
LI've heard a few members, you being one of them lwien, voice their preference for 'fresher' buds largely owing to the gained taste. I wonder what you mean by 'fresh' (I know I'm putting words into your mouth, er, keyboard right now, but whatever the terminology is) in the first place?

For me, fresh means bud that has been well and properly cured but not left out in the air to get brittle and crisp.

lwien,

Snafu

lwien said:
For me, fresh means bud that has been well and properly cured but not left out in the air to get brittle and crisp.

i like your meaning of fresh!

Snafu,

hereatlast

Oh ok lwien, in that case I agree completely. Not to nitpick but 'fresh' seems a little bit of a misnomer in that case.

Pappy, fan of OG's much? I'm a little jealous :lol:

hereatlast,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
lwien said:
Just got this in from my dispensary: "A beautiful real White Widow just came in. Low donation. "

Damn.........think I'm gonna have to pay them a visit.

Residing where you are sounds like heaven.

heaven.jpg

jeffp,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Im addicted to Amnesia Haze for life. If I dont have that strain home I go nuts never reaching my wished high! Dont taste this strain too long or youll get hooked

So I always have Amnesia Haze and these days I also have watercured Amnesia Haze + JackHerrer + a little Sour Diesel on the green side. On the brown one: Moroccan golden pressed pollen AAA (also called Caramelo, or Royal Golden Khieff) + black Nepalese + my khieff harvest (these strains are huge khieff producers!) + a little Qwiso from washing my paraphernalia!

Id love to take pictures but my country is far from a medical state!

FLskwat,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Here's a question for this thread....

Pappy says hairs don't vape well, but my next purchase will be Orange Crush, which has a decent amount of orange hairs. Has anyone had experience with this particular strain? OR success with other hairy strain? Would you even consider Orange Crush a hairy strain? OK.... I guess that was 3 questions. :p

4309ghostguyorangecrush003.jpg

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
lwien said:
CRC just posted up their new menu. Had to repost it here. Kind of a good read...

A 'good read' for you = a heartwrenchingly painful read for others!

Wow that's such a tasty looking list it almost makes me want to cry.
Then I realise I have Blue Cheese, Strawberry Kush, The Ultimate, and a load of Super Lemon Haze (probably the tastiest bud I have ever tried, certainly tastiest in Amsterdam last two times I've visited) which somewhat makes up for it, despite the long effort involved in procuring such buds in such an weed-unfriendly nation.

God damn I'm envious though!

wilf789,
Top Bottom