My Stash

fidget

wilf789 said:
lwien said:
CRC just posted up their new menu. Had to repost it here. Kind of a good read...

A 'good read' for you = a heartwrenchingly painful read for others!

Wow that's such a tasty looking list it almost makes me want to cry.
Then I realise I have Blue Cheese, Strawberry Kush, The Ultimate, and a load of Super Lemon Haze (probably the tastiest bud I have ever tried, certainly tastiest in Amsterdam last two times I've visited) which somewhat makes up for it, despite the long effort involved in procuring such buds in such an weed-unfriendly nation.

God damn I'm envious though!

Same here - currently got Crystal Kush , Super Silver Haze and waiting on some Bubble Cheese.

fidget,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Normally, the "good read" is a heartbreaker for me too. This was a very lucky week. Cotton candy kush, apollo 13, sour diesel, and blue dream. I've got to say though, the blue dream makes me a little anxious feeling. I was surprised.

momofthegoons,

lwien

wilf789 said:
lwien said:
CRC just posted up their new menu. Had to repost it here. Kind of a good read...

A 'good read' for you = a heartwrenchingly painful read for others!

Wow that's such a tasty looking list it almost makes me want to cry.
Then I realise I have Blue Cheese, Strawberry Kush, The Ultimate, and a load of Super Lemon Haze (probably the tastiest bud I have ever tried, certainly tastiest in Amsterdam last two times I've visited) which somewhat makes up for it, despite the long effort involved in procuring such buds in such an weed-unfriendly nation.

God damn I'm envious though!

Yeah, but you got hold of some great strains there. I have no doubt that some would be envious of you as well. Heard great things about Super Lemon Haze. Great Sativa I've heard.

lwien,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I am vaping SLH right now with my Q, through a beaker. LSH is a great product for sure. The taste alone is unreal. The high is uplifting, but confusing.

Greenhouse seeds has disappointed me, however. Bubba Kush is living up to it's "bubba" name by going hermie on us. Everyday she/he needs to have his balls cut off. There are not a ton, but enough to be a pain.

Tstat,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Finding Super Lemon here is like finding a needle in a massive stack of needles... Mainly just Cheese, Cheese, Cheese which is a very tasty strain (the UK version of Diesel I would suggest) but is a bit too Indica-dominant for everyday consumption.

The ability to choose between not only strains but indica/sativa-dominant, THC and CBD ratios etc. is a blessing many of us have only experienced in one slightly-more-enlightened country in Europe and sometimes I have to stop myself just hopping on a plane and emigrating to Cali when I read lists like that one before!

Greenhouse Seeds are one of the best companies in the Dam I would say - certainly in the Haze market. Their Arjan's Ultra and Neville's Haze as well as more common ones like Alaskan Ice/Hawaiian Snow always go down a treat.
Sensi Seeds will always be the Godfather of seed-companies in my opinion though. Such a shame they no longer operate a Coffeeshop too, would have loved to try some original Jack Herer, and I hear their Ed Rosenthal Super Bud is incredible as well. Same with Soma Seeds - wish he had a coffeeshop - his Amnesia Haze or NYC Diesel... yes please!

wilf789,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
wilf789 said:
Sensi Seeds will always be the Godfather of seed-companies in my opinion though. Such a shame they no longer operate a Coffeeshop too, would have loved to try some original Jack Herer, and I hear their Ed Rosenthal Super Bud is incredible as well. Same with Soma Seeds - wish he had a coffeeshop - his Amnesia Haze or NYC Diesel... yes please!

Hihi, I can only approve:

FLskwat said:
Im addicted to Amnesia Haze for life. If I dont have that strain home I go nuts never reaching my wished high! Dont taste this strain too long or youll get hooked

So I always have Amnesia Haze and these days I also have watercured Amnesia Haze + JackHerrer + a little Sour Diesel on the green side.

Looks like we have the same tastes... you've stated all my basic needs/have :D . BTW Super Lemon is a blessing for vaporizing & cheese is UK Diesel + a forest/wooden flavor note very appealing to a non UK resident...But I feel you, the dominance of this strain in Brittany is a burden for my English mates too!

FLskwat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Speaking of Cheese, this was chopped yesterday:
cheesey.jpg

And here is OG #18:
27743845.jpg

Tstat,

momatik

wilf789 said:
Finding Super Lemon here is like finding a needle in a massive stack of needles... Mainly just Cheese, Cheese, Cheese which is a very tasty strain (the UK version of Diesel I would suggest) but is a bit too Indica-dominant for everyday consumption.

A friend brought a small nug of cheese over once. I underestimated it, assuming it was an older strain and probably didn't have as much kick. Knocked me outta my chair. Learned a valuable lesson that day.

Tstat, beautiful pics. Every time I see your username, I think of Biometry/Bio Statistics. One of the statistical analysis tools is called a "T-test". On excel it shows up as "T-Stat" short for T-statistics. Now I'll probably be thinking of that OG #18 in class. :lol:

momatik,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
momatik said:
A friend brought a small nug of cheese over once. I underestimated it, assuming it was an older strain and probably didn't have as much kick. Knocked me outta my chair. Learned a valuable lesson that day.

Tstat, beautiful pics.

Yeah it's one of those strains that'll turn you into a bit of a zombie for a while that's for sure! Thankfully just came into some old-school AK47 which balances it out nicely.

Gotta agree those are some lovely photos. That cheese looks as sticky as mine feels! Breaking it up for the SSV (in which it hits like an absolute beast :ko: ) gets my fingers glued together by the end every time.

wilf789,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I'll tell what, I have grown some great strains lately and the one I am most impressed with is... Pineapple Express!

Yea, I know, people look at it as a gimmick because it's named for the movie and because the breeder doesn't reveal genetics. Shit, I'd like to know the genetics, too. But this stuff is sick- huge colas, TONS of trichs. It's the trich count that makes it a great vaporizer herb.

Tstat,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This thread makes me yearn..... but I can't seem to stay away! :lol: Those pictures were amazing. I need a drool cup every time I come on here.

momofthegoons,

lwien

momofthegoons said:
This thread makes me yearn..... but I can't seem to stay away! :lol: Those pictures were amazing. I need a drool cup every time I come on here.

Just tie a feed bag to your face. Then you're hands free. :brow:

lwien,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here is the Pineapple all cured and nice.
pine1.jpg

When it's ground up it looks almost like pure kief. It's color is actually a gold after a nice grinding.
pine2.jpg

Damn, I need to order new tubing for my Q!

Tstat,

Pappy

shmaporist
Just got some real nice LCD OG and Woody OG Kush from California Patient's Alliance on Melrose.
Packed away, can't photo. :rolleyes:

Pappy,

momatik

Damn, I need to order new tubing for my Q!

I need to order new eyeballs because they just popped out of my head.

Where did you say you ordered these seeds from?

momatik,

Snafu

very nice looking! and that appears to be a beautiful cross two of my favorites rolled into one :)

Snafu,

lwien

Gonna pick some of this up today........Dispensary description. Just arrived last night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Neville's Haze is one of the few "sativas" that will consistently surpass the 20% THC mark. Neville's is potent enough that it can be harvested a month early and still deliver a significant, if single dimensional, wallop. It's very stretchy and very tough to grow, but it remains as close to the fabled Santa Cruz Haze as we're likely to find. Our latest batch was taken to its full maturity at 14 weeks. And that's a different thing. Combining the finest genetics from pre-70's highland Mexico, Thailand and Colombia, true Haze is one of the great treasures of cannabis breeding. SC Haze was typically crossed into the latest and great landrace accessions each year from '67-'72. Some of the best of these vintages were bred out and stabilized by Nevil Schoenmaker, the founder of the first Dutch seedbank. Neville's Haze became was the first and ultimately the finest Dutch haze. Neville's reaches all of its considerable potential only with time. Fourteen weeks. The finished flowers have an intense aroma of black licorice and cheese. Its smoke is incredibly spicy hash with a thickness for which the strain is noted. Its effects are legendary, since there's only a moment to savor its flavor, before you're enveloped in an intense onset that quickly resolves into incredible focus. The sharpness of its cerebral effect can be a bit deceiving, since you're actually deeply medicated. IMHO, this remains one of of the greatest strains ever produced with effects that are unparalleled in their quality. This is a batch that reaches its true, somewhat staggering, potential. My favorite med.

We also received an outstanding new batch of HP-OG. And we also received more of the Arjan's Haze and Amnesia Haze water concentrates from this year's Emerald Cup winner.

We've also got a few lovely high-CBD Harlequin babies for the right homes...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lwien,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, Neville's Haze is legendary shit for sure. Must be fun to shop at a dispensary! I can't wait to be working at one :)

Tstat,

lwien

Tstat said:
Yea, Neville's Haze is legendary shit for sure. Must be fun to shop at a dispensary! I can't wait to be working at one :)

How do ya think it compares to Lemon Haze or White Widow?

They have fresh batches of these in as well. Damn.......I can't fucking buy everything. :uhoh:

lwien,
Top Bottom