My Stash

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Here are some PE trich shots. I have a cool video uploading as well. I'll post it later.
frame2b.jpg

frame1j.jpg

frame3p.jpg

By tstat at 2010-12-27

Tstat,

Revvy

Pappy said:
^ Always passed on chocolate shit, not to say it's right or wrong.
How is it Revvy?
It was definitely strong and I vaguely remember that it tasted good but to tell you the truth, the whole night was kinda a blur so I can't offer you anything specific. My best friend and I smoked it along with my regular weed and his hacksaw weed in copious amounts after two full days on the road where I vaped maybe a third of my normal amount in my MFLB. The combination of decreased tolerance, good weed, and lots of weed was too much for me :)

Tstat said:
Here are some PE trich shots
Wow. Those are beautiful looking.

Revvy,

Nycdeisel

I agree, and Id be grateful if you could share how exactly you get those shots(assuming you took those pictures, in which case thank you, congratulations, and :drool: ).

these are exactly the type of threads I should stay out of, since Im not in a medical state :|

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

max said:
Those were taken in macro mode I'm sure. I share your :drool: response. ;)

yes, but how the FUCK he get that close up? I mean those trichs in the last pic are just :o

Those look sweet, pappy!

all I have right now is a bit of some supposed Master Kush and about a half O of some pretty good no name(this kush is much better though)

Nycdeisel,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Nycdeisel said:
max said:
Those were taken in macro mode I'm sure. I share your :drool: response. ;)

yes, but how the FUCK he get that close up?

I was never good at taking pictures of buds, even in macro mode, so I tried a different approach. I would place the buds on my scanner, and that did an awesome job getting close up pics. :)

Vicki,

Nycdeisel

of course, now I want to know how much he had to zoom in for that :p, I really like seeing those.
I was reading through an old issue of Cannabis Culture and found an article titled Inside the Trichome with full color pictures, theres a version of it online for free but I dont know if it has all the pictures. It reminded me that I need one of those things so I can really get up close.

I need to upgrade, all I have is a little pocket microscope...

Nycdeisel,

lwien

Just got something new. It's an African Landrace genetic called Kilimanjaro. Short description from where I got it from and they weren't kidding about a soaring high:
-----------------------------
Indoor organic soil - Funny story about this one. Originally, this strain was released by Soma in Amsterdam as "Soma 1+". At that time it was described as an "indica", despite being bred from three "sativa" strains and characterized as the perfect daytime med. We love Soma, but if you've met him, it's not impossible that something might occasionally get mislabeled...
-------------------------------
:)

lwien,

lwien

Click to enlarge. Lots of sparklies under those hairs. Looks totally different than Indica's, eh? No where near as dense, which is kinda nice 'cause it looks like you're getting so much more. ;)

lwien,

upriver

combustion-free
Not the best pic to show the buds, but this is a "mixed bag" ounce I prepared for a patient. 7 grams each of Sweet Tooth, Point of No Return, Blue Dream, and 8 Miles High. I would like to come up with some nicer labelling technology but in the meantime, this is what Oregon Medical Marijuana Program herb can look like in my neck of the woods:

17841579.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've been vaping the Blue Dream myself and I really like it. It's a sativa, but I can vape it before sleeping just like I would an indica. I highly recommend it.

Stu,
Top Bottom