Front row left to right: Snowcap, Hydro Headband, Sage, Chemdawg
Back row: Blue Dream, Best Shit Ever, Blue Cross, Halloween

strains.jpg

:peace:

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
MajorDoobage said:
My dad gave these to me, and referred to them as "exotic." They smell and smoke ok, but the high is severely lacking. I just feel dumb after smoking it
Sounds like a solid father/son relationship. :)

Pappy,

SD_haze

@MajorDoobage

that first bud looked best, grown nicely to maturity
in fact, some of the sexiest looking hairs ive seen, with blue dreams always taking the cake :D

SD_haze,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
Pappy said:
MajorDoobage said:
My dad gave these to me, and referred to them as "exotic." They smell and smoke ok, but the high is severely lacking. I just feel dumb after smoking it
Sounds like a solid father/son relationship. :)
Haha yeah, cannabis is one of the few "interests" my dad and I have in common. It's nice to be able to share such experiences with your parents. I wish he had higher standards though, the first baggie he gifted me was full of seeds :lol:. It's kind of weird when you have to explain to your dad (who's been smoking for more than 30 years) that cannabis w/ seeds is no good because the female stops producing resin when she's been knocked up lol.

SD_haze said:
@MajorDoobage

that first bud looked best, grown nicely to maturity
in fact, some of the sexiest looking hairs ive seen, with blue dreams always taking the cake :D
Thanks! Yeah I got lucky and a buddy of mine randomly picked this up for me. I hate not living in a MMJ state :mad:. Bud like this is so hard to come by, especially when you're in an unfamiliar state with few/unreliable connections. Oh well, gotta play the game until legalization happens (I'm not holding my breath).

MajorDoobage,

SD_haze

A dispensary nears me sells all 8ths/etc (or split 8ths) in glass jars (with two jars with split 8ths) and when you bring back 5 jars you get a free 8th =]

And the strain sticker on the jars has printed "Patient: [your name]]

SD_haze,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
I love these jars! Thanks Stu for the pic - I envy you for this exquisite selection of herbs ;)

Vaporisateur,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
My dispensary uses plastic bottle/jar deals with a label that says the strain name, summary of the state MMJ law, and the thc, cbd, and cbn levels. Ill post a couple pics soon

Purpl3_Haz3,

dorkus_molorkus

hey Purpl3_Haz3,

i just checked the pics you have on imageshack. I see you have the nautilus layback, have you had yours long? and do you like it?

I got mine a week ago & I gotta say I love mine.
Just such a nice affordable glass piece. I saw that you had one, and just had to comment.

dorkus_molorkus,

eddyfrancis

Thanks! It has a strong citrus tang mixed with a complex tropical fruit or berry scent. Doesn't smell much until you break it up then it all hits you at once.

eddyfrancis,

eddyfrancis

Thanks guys! It's great living in CO. They don't call us the emerald rectangle for nothing! Here is a pic taken by the dispensary I get my meds from. It's a little more crisp than my pic, I had to use a magnifying glass with my old camera and it still came out a little blurry.

hawaiians.jpg

eddyfrancis,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Can anyone recommend some high CBD strains please? I know of Harlequin and a couple of others but not many. Also this will be for Amsterdam, not America, and so of course the focus of coffee shop strains isn't necessarily on medication but I have a friend going with a condition I think will be benefited by higher CBD than high THC.
Cheers.

wilf789,

VaporEyeSore

wilf789 said:
Can anyone recommend some high CBD strains please? I know of Harlequin and a couple of others but not many. Also this will be for Amsterdam, not America, and so of course the focus of coffee shop strains isn't necessarily on medication but I have a friend going with a condition I think will be benefited by higher CBD than high THC.
Cheers.

Id say try this place Dampkring 2 in Haarlemstraat with a menu like this they should have something.
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Dampkring 2/Menus/Dampkring 2.html
There are a few other really good coffeshops in this street too and is more a locals area away from the red light. Not been yet as trip was canceled but come highly recomended.

VaporEyeSore,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Yeah de Dampkring is one of my favourite shops, always go there when I go to the Dam. I know the hashes will have more CBD content, as will the Asian strains, just wondering about particular names I can recommend.

wilf789,

eddyfrancis

Check out this list from a herb testing lab. It is sorted by highest CBD content. Click on the strain and it'll show you the ratios of cannabinoids. It's a pretty decent sized list and it should give you a good idea of what to look for.

eddyfrancis,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
That is absolutely perfect, exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much Mr Francis! Now to try and hunt some of these down across Amsterdam.

wilf789,

eddyfrancis

Glad to help! Good luck with the search, at least Bubba Kush or Bubblegum Kush should be easy to find if you have trouble finding some of those others.

eddyfrancis,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
dorkus_molorkus said:
hey Purpl3_Haz3,

i just checked the pics you have on imageshack. I see you have the nautilus layback, have you had yours long? and do you like it?

I got mine a week ago & I gotta say I love mine.
Just such a nice affordable glass piece. I saw that you had one, and just had to comment.

Yeah, I got mine a month or two ago...I use it every day, and it is the only way I vape! I do love it as well, I am very careful with my glass, and keep it in the case between sesh's. I don't see this piece breaking anytime soon...The quality seems very decent for black leaf. Hits smooth, and very quietly. Oh, and very affordable, even though I was worried that I would get it with customs and all.

Back the the stash...Currently have some Bubba Kush, which has become a regular for me. Along with the bubba, is some Himalayan Gold, Super Lemon Haze, and a little bit of AK. I'll be taking a trip to the dispensary tomorrow, because if I recall correctly, they will finally have their glycerin tinctures available! I could be wrong on the date, but either way, I am out of edibles...which I am growing more and more fond of!

If I happen to pick up a new strain (have been hearing some new strains being tossed around for this harvest) I'll post the info/pics...

Purpl3_Haz3,

dorkus_molorkus

deepAnapseSer said:
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back at some point. Bleeding Hemorrhoids Treatment and Bleeding Hemorrhoids Treatment

the only way this could be pertinent to the site is if there are some who are vaping via their ass & find hemorroids interupting the airflow, thus not achieving ''clouds' :cool:

or seeing as this is the ''my stash'' thread, perhaps you have stored your stash internally and hemorroids are stopping you from removing your stash & showing us your danky nugs?? (lol) :o

sorry mods if I have broken any rules, but I just couldnt help myself. :D

dorkus_molorkus,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
arse grapes :uhoh: :mad: lol

Quick OT question about the Nautilus Layback to either Dorkus Or Purpl3 - I've been thinking about getting that piece as I have some GC Store credit to spend, but wasn't sure - it looked like it might get a bit of water splashing up the tube on your lips if you clear it hard. Is this the case at all? If not I might go for it- been wanting something different to my Molino Mad Scientist which has a lot of drag, and this looks like it should be pretty drag free.

WatTyler,
Top Bottom