My Stash

mlo4sho

Nice pics everyone, making me quite jealous. With that variety and those prices I'm considering moving to Canada. :lol:

mlo4sho,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
:p This thread makes me drool! You guys get some awesome close-ups too :p

Lo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
This doesn't compare with Lwien's photo but I just go this, purported to be "purple urkle" -
purpleurkle.jpg

jeffp,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
mlo4sho said:
Nice pics everyone, making me quite jealous. With that variety and those prices I'm considering moving to Canada. :lol:

Agreed - Such choice and prices are one of the main reasons I want to move to BC early next year!

wilf789,

Pappy

shmaporist
^ Lookin' good peeps!
Copped me oz of Northstone Bubba Kush... Woof woof meow! :D
6063091537_6b216b9d03_z.jpg

Pappy,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
Ok, you'll piss yourselves laughing at me, I'm sure. I had my holiday ruined by a family emergency. The upshot of an otherwise terrible time was that I got to catch up with old friends who are pretty well connnected, and look what I got!
014hen.jpg

Blah blah....., Chiesel, Powerplant and something else, but it's the brick in front that I'm excited about!

So is that what you guys in the US call 'schwag'? Or is this worse? It's 'bush weed' to me, and it's ages since I've had any of this imported stuff. This is from Guyana apparently. It's nearly always locally grown 'gangster' weed on the local market here where I live- stuff grown by asian gangs in rented houses with a resident gardener, sometimes an illegal immigrant, poorly flushed and sold soaking wet and heavy and obviously uncured. I hate to have any part in the trade, but just don't have good connections in this part of the world where I lead a professional life, and I have to travel a long way to my old university city for what I do get. But visiting home and old friends throws up nice surprises. It cost me 45 for that half Oz, which is about the same as 15 years ago. I would happily have traded half an Oz of the higher grade for it!
015hli.jpg

All sticks and seeds! Lovely!. No, really, I'm loving the taste and mellow high. It's taking me back reminiscing about the past. It's the first time I've had any of this bush weed since I started vaping full time, and it vapes surprisingly well- I didn't expect as much vapor as I got. I wish I could've got more, but this was some of the very last of a 30kg load that had flooded the town for the preceeeding months.

I also just missed out on some genuine Thai sticks which hadn't arrived before I left, despite being overdue. I might still see what I can arrange. :brow:

WatTyler,

jimbo

winterize
weedemon said:
jimbo said:
Got my hands on some Hash Plant last night, happy times.

yum yum yum!! how much did i cost jimbo?

180 an oz. Think it was chopped a bit early, but still tasty nugs. Btw great pics of your stash!

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ weedwmon, jimbo, etc... Jeez, I thought I knew the grower, but you guys know the grower's mother! :lol:

Pappy,

happyhippe

Semi Vaporist
Yall are lucky im runnin low

20-25G of mid Stems
15g-Seeds
4g-mid grade hash
2.5-g Dank

Oh well theres always tomorrow to make more stem hash

happyhippe,

weedemon

enthusiast
Pappy said:
@ weedwmon, jimbo, etc... Jeez, I thought I knew the grower, but you guys know the grower's mother! :lol:

haha funny thing is i still wish i was better connected! :)

weedemon,

poonman

Thank you all for the Visual Viagara .
Weedemon , you take the cake .
I've never heard of White Rhino , but I'm sure it's worth the extra $ .

Ontario is a great place to live !

:mflb:,NO2,VC

poonman,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Well, been a little while since I posted any shots...current stash consists of the following - Rock Lock, Vortex, Super Silver Haze (AMAZING), AK 47, Sour Diesel, and Himalayan Gold. Also, got a 1oz bottle of glycerine tincture from the dispensary as well.

Didn't get pictures of everything, due to the overwhelming taste, effects, and beauty of the Sour D. So, here are a few pics of the diesel :cool:

*edit* I know not everyone has blazin' fast internet, so I made 'em thumbnails...click on them for a slightly larger pic, and click on the slightly larger pic, for a way larger pic...When on the really huge blown up version, CTRL + or CTRL - will zoom in and out of the pic (or any website in a browser).

Purpl3_Haz3,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
How is the Rocklock? I have some growing now, it's a monster grower. It is supposed to be finished in like 50 days...

Tstat,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Tstat said:
How is the Rocklock? I have some growing now, it's a monster grower. It is supposed to be finished in like 50 days...

I love the rock lock. I unfortunately only have a pinch left :-/ It seems to me to a be a fairly good daytime med, for an indica dom. plant. Here is a review on Rock Lock that I found pretty accurate, at least to the rock lock I have.

Purpl3_Haz3,

jimbo

winterize
Couple pics of a 5.5g nug of White Russian, one of my favorite strains this year!

img0253we.jpg
img0255cvu.jpg

jimbo,

poonman

Wow ,
This is a great thread !
Hey jimbo ,
How much did you pay for the White Russian per/oz ? More than 180 , I'm guessing .
I only wish I roam around the same parts of Ontario as you and weedemon !

Is there a thread that shows you step by step how to upload photos on FC ?

:mflb:,NO2,VC

poonman,
Top Bottom