eddyfrancis

p10104471.jpg

Purple Erkle, aka Mendocino Purple Kush. Seems to vape pretty well. :ko:

eddyfrancis,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
weedemon said:
damn dude great focus on your buds! :) thanks for sharing!:p

I'm only using a 10.3 megapixel point n shoot, but i try lol. Takes a few bad shots to get a good focus on the trichomes.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Carbon

How is Sunset Super Shop? I haven't been in but was interested in checking it out since it's so close to home. Are they as pricey as I've heard?

Carbon,

Pappy

shmaporist
Carbon said:
How is Sunset Super Shop? I haven't been in but was interested in checking it out since it's so close to home. Are they as pricey as I've heard?
SSS has gone from one of my favorite dispensaries (when it first opened) to one of my least favorites (Anti SSS rant) and back again. Why? Because they came around to my way of thinking and instituted a sane MMJ pricing policy! :D

The highest priced top shelf flowers @ SSS now sell for $330 or less. Today was Patient Appreciation Day (seriously) and I walked out with 1 z of AK-47 and 1 z of OG for $561 because I got 15% off. ;) I figured out what to score beforehand by sampling a variety from SSS over the weekend.

I'm adamant about getting the best weed for a reasonable price. Shit that wholesales @ $4000-$4500 a LB shouldn't cost $450 an OZ like CPA charges. :2c: CPA was one of my favorite dispensaries but now they're on my shit list! They would've charged $800 for the herb I just scored at SSS for $560 and swear they were doing me a big favor. :rolleyes:

Pappy,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Maine Organic Therapy, my dispensary, opened on Saturday, and it was a great time! They had most of their strains available when I showed up, as well as some brownies. I ended up getting some Himalayan Gold, Blueberry, and Sour Diesel. I also got 3 brownies, which have worked out great so far! I use a couple over the fourth weekend, staying with relatives and didn't want to vape/combust, the results were great, awesome pain relief, and very subtle body waves when laying down. made for a relaxing evening and a great GREAT sleep!

These are the strains I picked up, and the others available, with updated THC, CBD, and CBN ratings. I haven't had a chance to take any pics of the herb, but if you click on the pics strain reports below, you'll get a macro shot of each strain, that has a 'mouse over magnifying glass' setup, and a more comprehensive breakdown of the strain.

I also got to meet a few of the guys from strain genius labs, while I was at the dispensary. It was a great experience getting to talk to them, and find out more about how they do what they do.

Himalayan Gold
Blueberry
Sour Diesel
Bubba Kush
Train Wreck
Great White Shark
Cheese
Durban Poison
Church
AK-47

Purpl3_Haz3,

weedemon

enthusiast
haha omg an oz bud :p

i don't see those very often :p

that chemdawg looks really nice too! i particularly like the container it came in! :D

weedemon,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
LOL! Hash plant has very small buds... So it's just an oz of small buds stuck all together that looks just like a big one. :p

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
@Stu The dispensary actually gives you the jar? Is it an 'exchange' program where you bring back your empties? Nice dawg for sure btw :)

Vaporisateur,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The dispensary that I got those jars from gives them away when you buy a "top shelf" eighth. I picked up 3 or 4 that way, but they also sell them for $5, so I picked up some more for cash. You can bring in the empty jars and they'll fill them, but I find it easier to just transfer the goodies into the stash jar when I get home and keep the plastic jars for mobile use. I have 8 of them now as I usually have about 8 different strains at any given time in my arsenal.

:peace:

Stu,

Sour Deez

Here's what im workin with right now, stash is getting pretty low, but i only go threw like .6-.7/day. Its not as easy out here on the east coast. Cali sounds like heaven lol.

photo8qi.jpg

Sour Deez,

SD_haze

Anyone else here LOVE delivery services?
I just tried this new one in san diego, Elite Medical Collective.

The driver got here in under 30 mins, cleancut proffesional looking young guy not some ghetto dude covered with seedless clothing.

Got Blue Dream & OG Kush. You can really tell them apart and the blue dream looks exactly the way it should, lots of mature hairs.

The new craze here is BOGO
Buy one, get one.
Two 8ths, a one gram joint with kief in it (which i'll be destroying to vaporize :p) for 65, plus no gas! Oh...and they even gave me a blunt wrap but i dont smoke bud let alone tobacco -.-

blueog.jpg

blueog2.jpg

SD_haze,

MajorDoobage

Stationary Traveler
To quote Sour Deez, here's what I'm working with:
6044346.jpg

So far she's the only one I've tried in the PD. Nice fruity flavor (berry-like) and a very nice high. Potent visuals and a calming physical sensation after 1 stem.

6044348.jpg

Haven't tried this guy out yet, but looks tasty

6044350.jpg

I've only smoked this strain in a joint :uhoh: Nice high as well. Can't wait to try it in the PD

6044351.jpg

Last AND least are these little nugs. My dad gave these to me, and referred to them as "exotic." They smell and smoke ok, but the high is severely lacking. I just feel dumb after smoking it

Well that's it. Since I'm on the east coast I have no idea what strains they are. If anyone has a clue and would like to chime in, I'd appreciate it :)

MajorDoobage,
Top Bottom