My Stash

lwien

^^ Not my experience. WW thru the PD has got to be the most psychedelic strain I've ever vaped. Very visual. Never tried Lemon or Neville's Haze before so I'm really curious how they compare.

lwien,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, I am hitting WW right now. WW is my everyday herb. I can use it all day and really get shit done. My strain is from Pyramid Seeds- all seed banks have some version of this. SLH is the best tasting shit I have ever tried. It is SO yummy. It is also very strong and can weird you out a bit. It's less social than WW and I tend not to get shit done when I use it. Often I start the day with WW and switch over to SLH later in the day, and then a nice skunk or kush at night.

Now, that said, I have not had Neville's Haze, but I have read a lot about it. I think SLH would be closer to it than WW. The thing about WW (if you are a grower) is that finishes extremely fast and it can grow in any conditions. I often say it could grow in a pile of rocks and still be good. Most hazes are a pure sativa and take a long time to mature indoors. Neville's says 14 weeks to mature. WW takes 5- 6 weeks to finish and SLH 8-9 weeks.

I know that doesn't mean anything unless you grow, but my point was that Neville's Haze is something that your dispensary probably doesn't have all the time due to the difficulty in growing it. Widow is probably always around, so I would not worry about trying it at a later time. SLH, well if I were you I'd get a shit load of NH and a little SLH so you can experience that taste. Those would be 2 nice sativas to have for the weekend :)

But then you also need an indica for nightime, hehe :peace:

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
As for how WW vapes- it's hard to make a blanket statement like that. There are SO many Widows out there. For instance Mr. Nice Black Widow is the original, but nearly all seed banks have some version of this plant. They are all a little different and may perform differently in a vape.

Another factor is who grew it and how well it was grown and cured. The WW you had (or grown) maybe just wasn't up to snuff.

WW is also the building block for many crosses due to how it grows and how strong it is. My experience vaping Pyramid Seeds WW is totally positive. I vape it in my Q mostly and it delivers nice thick vapor every time.

Tstat,

lwien

Thanks, Tstat. NH it is then. The only way I can control myself when I go in there is to leave my credit cards at home and carry just enough cash for an eighth. :/

lwien,
Go with Neville's for sure. It is a strain everyone should try once and as you can see it takes a little more time to flower then WW meaning you most likely won't see at as much in the dispensary.

purplek,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Man... Yeah that Neville's sounds spectacular! If I could...I would :cool:

Got some form of WW here recently...no dispensary stuff but...really nice and vapes fine! Really fine :p

Lo,

lwien

purplek said:
Go with Neville's for sure. It is a strain everyone should try once and as you can see it takes a little more time to flower then WW meaning you most likely won't see at as much in the dispensary.

Yeah, I've been a member at this dispensary for about 2 years and this is the first time I've seen this in or at least the first time I remember seeing this in.

I can see why this is a pretty rare strain. I got this from another site: "Most growers never cultivate this strain for a number of reasons. To start, it has an indoor flowering period of 11 - 14 weeks, with some plants known to take as long as 15 to finish. It also produces fluffy and airy buds and is extremely particular about pH levels, nutrients, watering, pruning, humidity and is not particularly pest or disease resistant. The yield also tends to be on the low end of the spectrum." So I guess it takes a pretty talented and patient grower to really pull this off and must be more a labor of love than just a profit maker.

Strains like WW, Jack and LH are seen much more frequently. Just wanted to get a handle on how they compare "high" wise.

Thanks for the input.

lwien,
Reactions: Kuzmich

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
"Strains like WW, Jack and LH are seen much more frequently. Just wanted to get a handle on how they compare "high" wise."

Yea, all similar highs- with SLH closer to the NH. Both are haze strains so the high is uplifting and fun. SLH would be more psychedelic and confusing, and the NH cerebral and soaring. WW... kind of the same, but makes you want to do shit.

And yea, who would want to grow Neville's? Sounds like a true pain in the ass strain!

Tstat,

fidget

lwien said:
Tstat said:
Yea, Neville's Haze is legendary shit for sure. Must be fun to shop at a dispensary! I can't wait to be working at one :)

How do ya think it compares to Lemon Haze or White Widow?

They have fresh batches of these in as well. Damn.......I can't fucking buy everything. :uhoh:

Nevilles Haze is an excellent strain gets up to 24.5% THC - original White Widow won't get above 12% and SLH tops out a 23 % or so.

Modern White Widows claim to be 20%
The Super Lemon Haze probably edges the Nevilles for taste - if you ever get the chance to get some Arjan's Haze its really nice and is over 20%.

Hardest of all to grow but the biggest hitting sativa is the freaky looking Dr Grinspoon.

image_resize.php

fidget,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Grinspoon is another one I would not want to try to grow. I mean look at that thing! I guess I could grow it right in my yard and nobody would know what it is, though.

Tstat,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
lwien said:
Gonna pick some of this up today........Dispensary description. Just arrived last night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Neville's Haze is one of the few "sativas" that will consistently surpass the 20% THC mark. Neville's is potent enough that it can be harvested a month early and still deliver a significant, if single dimensional, wallop. It's very stretchy and very tough to grow, but it remains as close to the fabled Santa Cruz Haze as we're likely to find. Our latest batch was taken to its full maturity at 14 weeks. And that's a different thing. Combining the finest genetics from pre-70's highland Mexico, Thailand and Colombia, true Haze is one of the great treasures of cannabis breeding. SC Haze was typically crossed into the latest and great landrace accessions each year from '67-'72. Some of the best of these vintages were bred out and stabilized by Nevil Schoenmaker, the founder of the first Dutch seedbank. Neville's Haze became was the first and ultimately the finest Dutch haze. Neville's reaches all of its considerable potential only with time. Fourteen weeks. The finished flowers have an intense aroma of black licorice and cheese. Its smoke is incredibly spicy hash with a thickness for which the strain is noted. Its effects are legendary, since there's only a moment to savor its flavor, before you're enveloped in an intense onset that quickly resolves into incredible focus. The sharpness of its cerebral effect can be a bit deceiving, since you're actually deeply medicated. IMHO, this remains one of of the greatest strains ever produced with effects that are unparalleled in their quality. This is a batch that reaches its true, somewhat staggering, potential. My favorite med.

We also received an outstanding new batch of HP-OG. And we also received more of the Arjan's Haze and Amnesia Haze water concentrates from this year's Emerald Cup winner.

We've also got a few lovely high-CBD Harlequin babies for the right homes...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd go for the NH because of its rarety-but it's weird the description doesn't say original NH has a very little indica genes (Northern Light in fact)- and the AH concentrate!!! FYI I have seen NH harvested on 16th week... so yes patience is the word for quality on this strain!

FLskwat,

lwien

So I just vaked a bit of NH I picked up a bit ago, and yeah it's correct that it is indeed, a very soaring high. A bit racy, but not uncomfortably so. Heavy, heavy trich coverage. And it does have a smell of licorice and cheese, as weird as that sounds. Come down a bit sleepy, but 30 minutes later, wide awake. It's not something that I would want to vake every day in that it's a bit intense, but yeah, if you've never tried it, you should. Different taste, smell and high than anything I have vaped before, but then again, it's my first Haze.

Also picked up a bit of Lucas Valley OG (Skywalker) which is one of my favorite standbys. Great nighttime med. I see a bit of a Neville/Skywalker salad in the future. Hmmmm........ :science: Might just tame down the Neville a bit.

lwien,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
lwien said:
Tstat said:
Yea, Neville's Haze is legendary shit for sure. Must be fun to shop at a dispensary! I can't wait to be working at one :)

I've got Neville's Haze each time I visit Amsterdam and it never fails to disappoint. To be honest I can't give a very full description as by the time I buy it it's usually just meshed into the variety of other strains already affecting my body by that point.
However like your dispensary says it's definitely a cerebral high - comparable certainly to Arjan's Ultra - clear but soaring. It's not quite as tasty as Super Lemon in my opinion but it still holds its own well. Put it this way - there's every reason you should go and try it yourself!

Just picked up an oz of Super Lemon Haze myself, wish I'd taken a pic before it got decimated. The amount of trichomes on the buds was just truly insane - it looked like it had been literally snowing on my table after just taking the buds out to examine them - and they were sparkling bright like diamonds compared to other crystals. All those trichs just means it hits for hours and hours and hours though :ko:

Edit: Oops did not realise there was another page already... hah

To carry on what was said above though; Grinspoon is absolutely incredible, may well be one of the hardest strains to grow but damn is it worth the effort! A good Sativa is so hard to find in a country with no authorised herbs :(

wilf789,

fidget

wilf789 said:
lwien said:
Tstat said:

I've got Neville's Haze each time I visit Amsterdam and it never fails to disappoint. To be honest I can't give a very full description as by the time I buy it it's usually just meshed into the variety of other strains already affecting my body by that point.
However like your dispensary says it's definitely a cerebral high - comparable certainly to Arjan's Ultra - clear but soaring. It's not quite as tasty as Super Lemon in my opinion but it still holds its own well. Put it this way - there's every reason you should go and try it yourself!

Just picked up an oz of Super Lemon Haze myself, wish I'd taken a pic before it got decimated. The amount of trichomes on the buds was just truly insane - it looked like it had been literally snowing on my table after just taking the buds out to examine them - and they were sparkling bright like diamonds compared to other crystals. All those trichs just means it hits for hours and hours and hours though :ko:

Edit: Oops did not realise there was another page already... hah

To carry on what was said above though; Grinspoon is absolutely incredible, may well be one of the hardest strains to grow but damn is it worth the effort! A good Sativa is so hard to find in a country with no authorised herbs :(

Where in UK are you mate?
There are only a few of us on here.Merseyside here.

fidget,

djonkoman

I love sativa's, it's a pitty they aren't atound much because of ther long fowering, and if they are it's expensive
best sativa I've had from the coffeeshop is probably amnesia haze(wich is quite common here, altough it's not common that it is grown to it's full potential, often it's chopped before it's really finished, I haven't had it much so I wouldn't know how it is if it grows to it's full potential)

the problem is that if I'm alone, I can't take indica's that well(just like edibles), only makes me sleepy, so sleepy I don't even feel high
and this also aplies to a lot of the coffeeshopstrains that shoud be slightly sativa dominant(jack herrer for example)
the best sativahighs I get from my own grown(2 years ago I had typhoon and a little bit, 1 plant, UK08, both mostly sativa or pure sativa danish outdoorstrains, maybe not as strong as most indoorgenetics but the high was very enjoyable and uplifting)
but this year the only sativa I have is UK08xTyphoon, from 2 plants I started late, and this (own) cross isn't the biggest yielder either(very open foxtailstructure, but loaded with trichomes)
I think this cross could use some improving with selecting and maybe crossing more into it(this is was the f1, and I have f2 seeds for this year), but I think it could have potential(I don't care if it are ary foxtail buds, that's even better against mold)
my main stash this year is NDB(a dutch outdoorstrain, not like the outdoorstrains a lot of seedbanks sell that still finish late but a true outdoorstrain that's mosty spread by trading seeds), wich is more indica or 50/50 I think, but luckily it doesn't have the sleepy couchlock effects of an indica, just a nice, not very strong, relaxing high with some giggles

for this year's growing season Ill grow some more sativa, seeds I have for this year:
-typhoon(about 40-50 seeds or so from 2 years ago)
-UK08xTyphoon(selecting this year:) dont know how many seeds but I think 50 or so, or more)
-thaipan 2.0(a thai landrace, wich is also autoflower, so no lowrider used to make it auto, so it doesn't have the weak mold resistance lowrider and strains based on lowrider have, thaipan is said to not have a very strong high, but a nice oldschool high, and I think it has great potential for making other strains auto)
-NDB I have plenty(in the 100's I think) NDB seeds of wich I'm also panning on growing some, because it's still a nice strain I just want some more sativa next to it and not NDB as my main stash, NDB(aty least the purple pheno) also tastes very nice(a pitty I often can't taste weed...)

o yeah, I also have 5 seeds of autoblueberry(planning on a seedgrow with those), and 10 auto ak47

djonkoman,

momatik

momatik,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
My stash right now consists of:

2 bottles glycerin tincture made with KB (dose 2 tsp.)
3 G's of Trainwreck, which will last me a while, I probably vape once or twice a week, unless its vacation then every day, not your typical vaporist probably)
Some Shake

I love variety though, so on monday im going to buy some god bud, and super lemon haze from a friend who's brother helped grow somewhere in a location I can't remember, but not in a medical state, ive had the stuff before and its just beautiful, looks like it's still on the plant even though its already cured, wonderful colors, smell and taste, and high!

Oh...and this is my stash as well... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3zWXILpOBI

Ill post pics of the amazing bud when I get it

PhishCactus,

iamhemper

hmm..my stash right now is
8 of 707 headband
8 of og kush
8 of purple urkle
8 of greeh kush
2g of trainwreck
2g of bluedream
1g of e-15(i've never heard of this)

it's not that i try and collect so many strains, it's more that i grab more before i'm out of the others. :( This stash will last me a long time. peace.

iamhemper,

upriver

combustion-free
Mandala's Point of No Return:

MXR

MXU

and 8 Miles High:

MXV

I just retired both of these plants so this is the last of them for a while...

Top Bottom