Most stealthy portable vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevapenazi

NO FIRE FOR YOU!!
i love my pax but stealth it is not - it blows out huge, stinky ass (and delicious) clouds!

thevapenazi,
Reactions: OF

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I have an MFLB and I disagree. Yes in the right situation it can be very stealth - like in a dark movie theatre, where no one can see what you are inhaling from. But in daylight public, I always feel paranoid using it. I usually duck into an alley before medicating with MFLB in public. I mean, it's a wooden box I'm inhaling from for 10-20 seconds. What else could it be if not a cannabis consumption device?
Tis true. Even at night, say youre walking around a suburban block (which is what I do when I go on my nightly "walks"), if a car passes you while you have the thing up to your lips, as long as the driver isnt blind or stupid, theyre gonna assume its weed or something worse. On the other hand, sitting on the hammock in my parents backyard and hitting the MFLB is much more feasable than a bowl or J, because of much less smoke, smell, and bright flashes from lighter flame.

Cereal_MF,

Jurassic

Of all the portables out there, I would probably get the PAX. this will be my next acquisition.

Really? I would have thought you would have went for the Inhalater for better airflow? That's the main reason I ruled the Pax out. I know you're supposed to hit it like a cigar, but after the Solo that's the last thing I wanna do. I just get headaches were harder draw airflow. The INH004 isn't AS stealthy because it's bigger, but still stealthier than the Solo IMO.

Jurassic,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I've used my LB in places I would never have lit up and no one was the wiser. It really depends on how you handle the exhale with trying to be stealth IMHO. I've vaped right near folks that had no clue.

I think the Pax I could sip and try to be more stealth but yeah...much cloudier hits so for now I'd say LB is what I could be the most stealth with. I'm sure I could master smaller hits and be more stealth with Pax as well.

I have a friend who I converted to vapor that puts his LB inside a juice pack, capri sun type thingy-do. He uses that thing right out in open and no one is the wiser... he has that down to a science.

I also have a coffee cup modified for IO use as well though I don't use it often...it is very stealth on the go if you watch your exhales.

I've used my LB in places I would never have lit up and no one was the wiser. It really depends on how you handle the exhale with trying to be stealth IMHO. I've vaped right near folks that had no clue.

I have a friend who I converted to vapor that puts his LB inside a juice pack, capri sun type thingy-do. He uses that thing right out in open and no one is the wiser... he has that down to a science.

For high-stealth situations, I'd keep MFLB in my jacket pocket, rig up some tubing to the mouthpiece, run the tubing through my pocket and sleeve and into an empty soft drink cup. If done properly, the tubing can't really be seen and it just looks like you are sipping a drink. Other than the clouds of vapor. But in public I generally hold the vapor in my lungs longer until it's mostly dissipated.

I assume the same could be done with PAX?

kingofnull,

ugobo

I think most of us,me included,think too much while vaping in public. In general,the most commom people have absolutely no clue when they happen to glimpse a look to a vaporist in action. They just have no clue.
We may look weird though...

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I think most of us,me included,think too much while vaping in public. In general,the most commom people have absolutely no clue when they happen to glimpse a look to a vaporist in action. They just have no clue.
I know I mightve said something different before, but as long as youre hitting IT (in my case the MFLB) "native", meaning without any sort of tube connected to it, it shouldnt look too much like a pipe, especially considering you can use it with one hand.

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: ugobo

OF

It's not just my opinion ;)

Now see, I disagree with that....but not for the reason you're thinking of I bet?

It is just your opinion, it is not fact. It may be a commonly held opinion, but what evidence can you present to prove it's a fact?

IMO the 'nobody I know takes a 30 second hit from their asthma inhaler' is a pretty convincing argument that it might present a problem? You can get a good hit from MFLB far faster than that and look mighty casual doing so. Inhaler users I know are more like two seconds, tops. I don't see any black and white here........lots of good opinions, but no hard facts.

Good point. I really don't care about the 'man in the street' unless he has a gun and badge. For now, we're under the radar. But someday soon I can see the word getting out and cops telling each other 'look for guys sucking on inhalers for more than a few seconds'? I don't see this as a foolproof disguise.

As far as worrying too much, not so sure how much is too much here. Let's remember the eternal wisdom of no less a sage than Doctor Johnny Fever his own self, "Everyone is out to get you, paranoia is just good thinking....".

i love my pax but stealth it is not - it blows out huge, stinky ass (and delicious) clouds!

Good point, and it's big enough and strange looking enough to get noticed I think? An interesting machine, but not all that stealthy IMO. It has that 'what is that strange thing the guys is sucking on' flavor.....

OF

OF,
Reactions: ugobo
I wasn't claiming opinion as fact, I was merely stating that I am not the only one who thinks PUFFiT is the stealthiest vape, thus...

ace said:
It's not just my[/my] opinion.

kingofnull,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I understand there isn't much info about it but if we are talking about stealth; the Palm Vaporizer by VaporBlunt looks like it would be rather stealthy and natural to hold. Though I personally haven't seen it in use or any real life pictures of it for a good size comparison and I am also unaware of the smell and performance.

I just don't think that should be excluded in this list of trying to find the most stealthy portable vape.
But from current experience, MFLB seems to work pretty well outside.

paytonpenn,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

Hold the vapor in long enough and you don't get much visible vapor on exhale. Also it works wonders around cigarette smokers. During the intermission at a musical, I went outside and used the PAX on the sidewalk. The cigarette smokers and the poeple passing through never even noticed. I was actually surprised. I do like that the black version is so inconspicuous and small. Last time I tried that with another portable vaporizer... someone noticed the glare of the street lights off the metal. They gave me this suspicious look and kept trying figure out what I was doing.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: thevapenazi

bigtvapes

IMO, Puffit works for portability. Plasticy taste is an issue, as can be the fact that you dont get those visible vapors, but for stealth I don't want them anyway. The vapors are there and they work.

bigtvapes,

Poochka

most healthy? i'd say a lotus vape. also no batteries to go dead. my go to vape. glass VG sits on the shelf.

Poochka,

bigtvapes

As far as stealth range, what do you guys think are the chances of people smelling your vape usage? I noticed it in someone's car once when I had gotten in just after some friends have vaped. And I know people have done it at movie theaters without anyone noticing, but I wouldn't risk that.

I assume that anywhere that is in close proximity (within 10 feet or so) would be close enough to smell whatever anyone's vaping. I'm sure it depends on what you're vaping as well.

bigtvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom