Most efficient vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo

Rick said:
Log vapes do seem to be "the most efficient" but there are differences between the existing log vapes too. Some can give that efficiency in one or two big blasts.

Does anybody knows which log vape can be used in this regard? ( one or two hitter)

Does vape models affect the high? I mean is it possible to feel stronger effect when using a particular vaporizer instead of another? (considering that the inhaling technique is perfect)

jojo,

al bundy

Vaporist
BLISSSVILLE ships internationally. Don't they?
They have. The CRZ. :cool:

jojo said:
Thanks for the answers everybody!

I guess log vape is the best option for me.
I looked into HI, underdog and CRZ.
I think I will go for the CRZ, but OhTheAgony said that it cannot be shipped to the EU.

In their website aromazape.com, you can ask shipment to the EU.

OhTheAgony are you sure that they do not ship to the EU?

Another question, if they ship to the EU, do they take into consideration that 220 V are used instead of 110 V?

al bundy,

caseball2051

as mentioned earlier, it depends on your definition of effecient.

When i first started out, I bought a mflb because it fit my lifestyle best. I then moved onto a Myrtlezap and a magickwand.

Some of the vapes use signigicantly less material, but dotn get the full spectrum of goodies in the material. If you look for some AVB pictures youll see how dark brown some vapes can get the material versus the log vape which generally leaves it at a golden - light brown.

For example : My Mzap broke around april of last year and around that same time i had happened to order my magickwand. I found myself using less bowls, but the same amount of material. I would relax and watch tv and take down 2-3 stems in my Mzap over the course of an evening. With my Magickwand I was using one bowl (equivalent to 2-3 stems) but it was lasting me the whole evening. I was starting off with low temps and creeping up the temp to the point where there was not good stuff left. (save it you can cook wih it still)

So it really depends on how your situation. groups vs personal use is a huge factor in this.

Hope this writeup helped.

caseball2051,

lwien

caseball2051 said:
Some of the vapes use signigicantly less material, but dotn get the full spectrum of goodies in the material. If you look for some AVB pictures youll see how dark brown some vapes can get the material versus the log vape which generally leaves it at a golden - light brown.

As I said before, although this may be your experience with log vape leaving your ABV a golden-light brown, this has not been my experience, nor the experience of some others.

I think that it is incorrect to state that log vapes generally leave your abv a golden-light brown as it is also incorrect to state that log vapes generally leave your abv a dark chocolate brown as my PD does, for it widely varies, depending on the type of wood used along with girth of the vaporizer.

Your vape was made out of Myrtlewood which, all other things being equal, will run cooler than a vape made from American Cherrywood.

Gotta be careful when applying anecdotal evidence to general terms.

lwien,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
cluffy said:
Hey OTA, Blisssville ships overseas and look: ZAPS!
I think you can get a EU adapter, I'd email Blisssville and check it out jojo. Sounds to me like a log is what you're looking for.

Ah, thanks Cluffy. First they did, then they didn't, glad they're back on it again. Whatever happened to Ob btw?

Sounds like you can have one Jojo, go check them out if you made up your mind already.

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: Dog-Boy

caseball2051

im sorry if that was confusing, i was referring to other vapes ("some vapes" part of my writeup) and AVB comparisons. Some even can combust materials if you so desire.

lwien is right, thanks for the clarification. there are many variables that go into it. Just going with my experiences with vaping and the vapes I have used.

I cant speak for others.

caseball2051,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I was afraid this would turn into a definition of efficiency...and that's appropriate. But I only skimmed the thread because I am not interested in that type of discussion at this point in my high. Any good vape will get you just as high as the next with the same weed in it (type and amount). You're only concerned about this because you got a shitty first vape. If you want to stretch your weed the farthest, get a log vape. And probably a Zap or Under dog or a Toasty Top. I have three PD's and am getting a HI now because I want more airflow, but you won't want this feature if efficiency is your top dog. The reason a log vape is the most efficient is, historically, because of its small bowl size. You could sit down with this thing hellbent on going through a 1/4 and never get past a gram or two because you would pass out long before you got that far. It just forces you to take such small doses that you can't possibly rip through your stash. And it gets you high as shit!

stickstones,
Reactions: Sid Artha

weedemon

enthusiast
for efficiently and maximum extraction I think you want a variable temp vape. so you can dial it up as you go into the session further and cover teh full spectrum of cannabinoids :)

weedemon,

lwien

weedemon said:
for efficiently and maximum extraction I think you want a variable temp vape. so you can dial it up as you go into the session further and cover teh full spectrum of cannabinoids :)

Why would that be more efficient than, say, taking smaller hits from a fixed temp vape that is operating in the upper temp range allowing you to get the full spectrum of cannabinoids from the very first hit?

lwien,

OO

Technical Skeptical
if you grind fine enough, the ubie is the answer, the less, the better.
also, larry is correct, the widened spectrum a higher temperature provides when administered simultaneously provides the most efficient dose.

OO,

weedemon

enthusiast
well i'm thinking that the variable temp vape will probably be able to go higher than most fixed temp vapes. variable temp vapes tend to be able to combust. (not that that is the idea) but by being able to get as close as possible before combusting.

If a fixed temp vape can combust, it's set too hot.

weedemon,

jojo

caseball2051 said:

I prefer when the AVB is dark brown, but I guess it depends on the effect you want to feel.

caseball2051 said:
For example : My Mzap broke around april of last year and around that same time i had happened to order my magickwand. I found myself using less bowls, but the same amount of material. I would relax and watch tv and take down 2-3 stems in my Mzap over the course of an evening. With my Magickwand I was using one bowl (equivalent to 2-3 stems) but it was lasting me the whole evening. I was starting off with low temps and creeping up the temp to the point where there was not good stuff left. (save it you can cook wih it still)

So it really depends on how your situation. groups vs personal use is a huge factor in this.

It is usually for personal use, so a log vape might be more convenient.

Thanks for the answer.

I

jojo,

jojo

stickstones said:
I was afraid this would turn into a definition of efficiency...and that's appropriate. But I only skimmed the thread because I am not interested in that type of discussion at this point in my high. Any good vape will get you just as high as the next with the same weed in it (type and amount). You're only concerned about this because you got a shitty first vape. If you want to stretch your weed the farthest, get a log vape. And probably a Zap or Under dog or a Toasty Top. I have three PD's and am getting a HI now because I want more airflow, but you won't want this feature if efficiency is your top dog. The reason a log vape is the most efficient is, historically, because of its small bowl size. You could sit down with this thing hellbent on going through a 1/4 and never get past a gram or two because you would pass out long before you got that far. It just forces you to take such small doses that you can't possibly rip through your stash. And it gets you high as shit!

:lol: You're quite convincing

jojo,

jojo

OhTheAgony said:
cluffy said:
Hey OTA, Blisssville ships overseas and look: ZAPS!
I think you can get a EU adapter, I'd email Blisssville and check it out jojo. Sounds to me like a log is what you're looking for.

Ah, thanks Cluffy. First they did, then they didn't, glad they're back on it again. Whatever happened to Ob btw?

Sounds like you can have one Jojo, go check them out if you made up your mind already.

Maybe I should try and check other log vapes?
or is the CRZ good enough?

jojo,

scottio19

scotty
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the much-shorter-than-average vapor path of log vapes.
Less condensation of thc, more efficiency.

scottio19,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@jojo.

I'm still test driving it, but so far the Vapolution is really doing it for me on all fronts in terms of efficiency:

A) It's herb chamber is small - approx 1.5 times the size of a Log-Vape tube chamber but doesnt have to be full to use.

B) Due to not having to grind the herb there is less that can fit in the chamber.

C) The nature of the device means that you need to be a bit more careful and patient with it to get the best out of it. This slows down the process allowing the effects of the herbs to catch up with your desire to be medicated.

D) It has a wide temperature range that allows you to vape the herb to the point just before combustion - so you can get your herb chocolate brown or black even.

E) Due to the different smoking attachments I can hit do big bong rips if I want. Or straight from the All-In-Wonder Bowl, I can 'sip' directly like a log-vape, take a few puffs and leave the rest for later.

I still have a lot more testing to do and have only today got my first log-vape. So give me a few more days and I'll give you an initial comparison of the 2 if you want. I just wanted you to at least consider the Vaporfection as an option - though to be honest it does sound like a CRZ might be just the ticket as well.

And I'm not sure if Blissville are shipping to the EU, there has been some talk, but as Cluffy suggested above - it can't hurt to ask.

J.R.R.Tokin',

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Damn! Thanks for the catch Abysmal. Edited for correction. MFLB doing a good job tonight! ;)

J.R.R.Tokin',

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Glad you're enjoying your vapo, JRR (finally!!). It can be very efficient indeed, however the bowl needs to be removed from the heating chamber fairly quickly if you are not hitting it. I get killer bong rips from it, though and as long as I don't forget that I've got a loaded bowl in the chamber (it happens way too often to be honest), then I'm golden. The taste can't be beat, too. I would hesistate, though before suggesting it for someone new to vaping.

Enjoy your new CRZ! I was hoping to snipe it myself. :brow:

Stu,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey Stu. Yup, it finally arrived and I am really enjoying it :) And I am super chuffed about the CRZ - sods law that the day I finally get my hands on a MZ I win a CRZ! Today was a good day :D

I know what you mean about it not being for a vape beginner. But, to be honest I didn't have any trouble with it at all. I think any vape needs to be investigated and experimented with to get the best out of it. A beginner might have an initial few hours of mucking up - but that'll happen with any vape if your not through in your research - but I don't think it's all that hard. And jojo (original poster) does currently have a vape - just not one they like.

I think over all a CRZ probably is the right way to go for jojo or anyone in their position, I just though that the Vapolution was a good, low cost option that is definitely available in the EU and kinda fit the bill :)

Still needs to be confirmed or not if Blissville will ship to the EU - fingers crossed jojo - let us know what they say please if you ask :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I agree. As long as you had some experience with vaping, the Vapolution is a great buy. I'm using it way more than I ever thought I would.

Regarding shipping from Blisssville, according to their website, here are the countries that they will ship to:
zu71g.jpg

:peace:

Stu,

jojo

Thanks for the post Stu, I sent them an email yesterday so I'll probably hear from them soon.

I woke up this morning, was going to start my ritual by turning on my super vapezilla, and surprise!

The LCD screen isn't working anymore!
I heard a pop and saw a flash, which confirms that the screen is dead.

Anyone have some suggestions on how can I know if I attained the right temperature?
I am going to send an email to wicked roots, I hope they take the units back because I don't want this vape anymore!

Edit: Because the screen broke, I cannot put the temperature up!

jojo,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the vapolution is worth looking at especially if you are interested in an all glass system with great taste. Also, no grinder necessary. When this forum first started years ago marcuss was singing this thing's praises all the time. I think there are better vapes out now with really good taste, but not at the vapolution's low price point.

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom