Discontinued MistVape Touch

little maggie

I mainly use a whip with my vapes now instead of a bubbler. I have the wood with glass wong for my mvt and I ordered a set of 14mm water stems from ddave that will fit a whip but there's been a holdup on those. So do you make any stems that will fit a whip? I really like the colored bent stems and also the new ones with 2 ends. But none on the website will work with a whip. And my bubbler is 18mm.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I mainly use a whip with my vapes now instead of a bubbler. I have the wood with glass wong for my mvt and I ordered a set of 14mm water stems from ddave that will fit a whip but there's been a holdup on those. So do you make any stems that will fit a whip? I really like the colored bent stems and also the new ones with 2 ends. But none on the website will work with a whip. And my bubbler is 18mm.

It doesn't fit on the tip of a normal Mist stem? They are narrow close to the ddave and tubo stems where it fits, and since silicone stretches well, I'd think there wouldn't be an issue

little maggie

It doesn't fit on the tip of a normal Mist stem? They are narrow close to the ddave and tubo stems where it fits, and since silicone stretches well, I'd think there wouldn't be an issue
My
Can you post a pic of the whip? I'm sure we can hook it up for you.
I use the ones that come from the tubo store (plus one Alan made but it fits the same width) Problem is that I'm not using my mvt because everything is too harsh without cooling for me. And I'm not good at stretching silicone.
I love the colored bent ones.

Last edited:

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
My mvt made it to me and I hate to say this but I want impressed with the craftsmanship of the device at all it looks like it came off a mill and was sold very little out any sanding don't at all also I thought this thing was supposed to have an on-off switch on the bottom

Mr. White,

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
The switch was deprecated months ago? It was a $30 option.
The battery door rotates 180 degrees for shut off. Where did you buy this one?

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My mvt made it to me and I hate to say this but I want impressed with the craftsmanship of the device at all it looks like it came off a mill and was sold very little out any sanding don't at all also I thought this thing was supposed to have an on-off switch on the bottom
I think you received a second hand unit from the beta testing batch... I still use mine but the production unit finish was a lot better. I know some testers sold their units maybe you got one... this units are slightly hotter than the next ones.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Here are stems with whips for @little maggie
x431Dd2.jpg

Purple heart mouthpiece in green
WgjR5wV.jpg

tulip wood mouthpiece in jade white
The glass is about 3" long and the end is drawn down to fit a 1/4" id silicone tube. Screen removal is going to be tough so I included 1 ounce of Professional Brewers Wash (@sickmanfraud recommended this and it works great, also inexpensive 4 lbs was $30 and 1 ounce makes a gallon of cleaner).
Working on a 19 mm version for the Milaana and Tubo.

little maggie

i have one of the older ones with a switch. The wood is smooth and quite beautiful. You must have gotten a defect from someone.

Mr. White

Puffitupdotcom I will say this after figuring out where to place the screen(at the tiptipst6
It was bought from puffitupdotcom I will say this tho it performs phenomenally now that I have figured out where to place the screen in the stem

i have one of the older ones with a switch. The wood is smooth and quite beautiful. You must have gotten a defect from someone.
No it wasn't bought second hand if it had I wouldn't have said anything but I have since taken some sand paper to the device and it's looking a lot better just thought it was pretty messed up I had to sand it down

Last edited by a moderator:

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
No it wasn't bought second hand if it had I wouldn't have said anything but I have since taken some sand paper to the device and it's looking a lot better just thought it was pretty messed up I had to sand it down
The wood is quilted maple and part of the beauty, imo, is the way the wood grain goes in various directions. But this creates a problem in that sanding sometimes hides the grain so it is a judgement call about when to sand more and when to call it good. I'd be happy to refinish it for you. Dm me if you want to persue that.

Mr. White

The wood is quilted maple and part of the beauty, imo, is the way the wood grain goes in various directions. But this creates a problem in that sanding sometimes hides the grain so it is a judgement call about when to sand more and when to call it good. I'd be happy to refinish it for you. Dm me if you want to persue that.
Thank you for the offer but I've already fixed the small issue I had with the finish . I'll say this tho my mvt is my favorite vape I own now.

Bdubbdiblets

So only been a short time but this Nomad wait and the fact that I love my Mi has awoken a very strong and real unregulated craft wood convection VAS...

My snake wood

https://i.imgur.com/7BpGpSa.jpg

And it's home next to Mi

https://i.imgur.com/bLQdrhC.jpg

So far really diggin it. Flavor is great when I don't char. I feel it's a bit easy to char so there is certainly a technique I will need to build. Also could be that I'm used to the Mi and it's larger stem. I love how little you can put in this thing though.

My draw is pretty much standard I feel, 3-5 sec preheat then slow draw until I feel vapor then feather as I feel vapor from there. Quality herb not too moist, Lightly tamped. First hit is always very flavorful and as expected very light vapor. Then I rotate and stir and keep going. I seem to get charring with this often though. It isn't that bad and I can usually just stir and keep it going but wondering if there are any best practices to avoid. It probably just comes with more usage...:razz:

All in all love this thing. The quality is top notch love holding it and staring at the quilted maple like clouds passing over forming different figures as I get more medicated...the snake wood strips really do have a scale look to them.....very happy....looking forward to more research... :brow::ko:

Oh yea.....that stir collar thing is really brilliant...all stem vapes should have something similar.:tup:

Thanks for all you do @mistvaporizer

:rockon:

Edit: oh yea Imgur doesn't work or something. Not sure if the images are linking..and uh...I'm vaped.

Last edited:

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
Could not find a MVT2 thread, so am posting here. I was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to/preordered the MVT2?

Top Bottom