1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

MistVape Essence

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by mistvaporizer, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The Bare Essence works and works well.
    The price is amazing for the craftsmanship involved, and the vapor it produces.
    I was negligent of making a video, before I met some homeless patients (card holders) and passed my units to them. I knew I might not see them again, and there were 3 of them... just the number of Bare Essence's that I had.
    The sideways vent for the heat/flame deflects the heat well and lowers the potential for combustion.
    One of the 3 men were old school, and said he knew how to use it... and I watched with amusement as he attempted to use it like a "Ubie" (look it up if you do not know the word!)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

Awesome Vito! Doing the Lord's work as usual

I've been enjoying my Essence through water lately, so easy to get good vapor without scorch risks. Also it is super microdosing and can milk a few hits out of a full load or just some tiny one hit wonders that barely fill the basket. Visibility is just right on my inline honeycomb bubbler even though it looks a little tall. This really is a fine ass effective vape and dare I say it, the Bare Essence makes it a total VapCap killer imho...

[​IMG]

This is after two hits of this strawberry banana and I got three more, stirring (which is super duper quick and easy to do, simply lift the wood body off the stem) after each one:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  3. Zow237

Zow237 Well-Known Member

Do I buy one of these through the site? Or do I pm mistvape? Thanks all

WakeAndVape and mistvaporizer like this.
  4. NizzyJones

NizzyJones Well-Known Member

They're on the site.

WakeAndVape, mistvaporizer and Zow237 like this.
  5. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

Click to play YouTube Video

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors