• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued MistVape Essence

How was your experiance with the mist vape bare essence

• Good

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got a new Essence from @mistvaporizer yesterday, I had only had my tulipwood prototype until now so this is my first time trying the finalized unit. I'll have to come back in here with some photos because it is so fucking gorgeous in person, bacote body with cocobolo lids.

I only did two bowls last night, but performance was so vastly improved from the prototype. I definitely do not miss the carb hole (which is saying something for me) and the new heat intake is awesome. So easy to just point the flame from my honest torch and inhale for nice dry hits. Gotta try through water since end of second bowl I was feeling it on my throat. Also need to try a longer stem, haven't used the maple WonG with glass insert yet either, but it looks great as does the new standard stir/screen/tamp tool. Everything well made

Really really impressed how this product has taken shape, $99 is a very nice price for everything you get here, it is just like a little wood/glass flute pipe. Super simple and plenty portable, definitely fun to use and very effective! I'll be back with more later on...

EDITED TO ADD PHOTOSSSSSSS:

la3G3qd.jpg

Zx8KgTS.jpg

v9QKpd5.jpg

YkfC6O4.jpg

(first try through bubbler was great by the way!)

YwrCPOn.jpg

2YBQRZR.jpg

3qCG3Y7.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have a limited number of units ready to ship and I am offering them at $79 including shipping.

Thats one hell of a deal! These new units are SO nice, excellent craftsmanship and super simple to use. I might even be so bold as to say these are easier for anyone to pick up and vape than a DaisyBrick, a great choice if you are looking to try out pure convection with direct torch heating

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
been fuckig with the essence for a few weeks now...i like it.

i think whats stopping the love is not having mastered the 'flame aim' ...though it is improving over time.

when i am able to get the right aim to match my orientation (sitting vs standing vs laying down)
the hits are tasty and things are effortless.

I really like the form factor too, the tube shape make it one of the easiest flame vapes to take around.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
I have been trying to adapt a mini lathe I built so it turns the Essence blanks while the CNC router cuts the profile. There were a lot of issues with getting everything working but it is working nicely now. Working to come up with the best looking profile I can. The wall thickness of the Essence is a limiting factor, it starts at about 2.5 mm and I like to leave it at no less than 1.5 mm thick after trimming. This doesn't leave a lot for design work but I like where this is going.
I could make the Essence a larger diameter but don't want to, I can make the maple insert a little bit smaller in diameter which will give me more material in the wall of the Essence which means more shape in the profile.
I'm going to tweak this a bit more but I think the next generation Essence is going to look even better than the current one.
Let me know what you think of the new design, as it progresses I'll post more.

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
The WonGs are here! I have been working on this since July and it has been a nightmare at times. But they are finally done. Solid maple, 14/20 tapers both ends, 3" long and recessed on one end to accept our standard cup screen. Perfect for bubbler hook ups. Since it is 14/20 taper on both ends it will fit any glass set up that is 14 mm. In the store at www.mistvaporizer.com
KoquwOX.jpg

Since I had these "mass" produced I am offering them for $12 including shipping, glass liners are an extra $5.
H0p9aSG.jpg

NlXPjcy.jpg

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Introducing the Bare Essence, this has all the functionality of the Essence with none of the exotic wood. Just the maple insert, WonG and air inlet. Complete unit for $30 includes domestic shipping.
cyRLOoB.jpg

I'll post a video later with this on the Beer Bottle Bubbler, works great. Thinking this is a perfect unit for taking along where it might get lost.
Here we go, I got the video done. Using the latest BBB with improved vent valve, this one is made of stainless.

Charlie Parker playing Lover Man in the background

Last edited:

steviekool

Well, I have had VAS all weekend. Went from putting an ArGo into my cart, which never happened, to all sorts of research for a new Vape, and the essence won today. Just placed an order and am super excited to get this. Lately it’s been all about my dynavaps and my sticky brick jr. love wooden, simple pieces that are fun to use. This is right up my alley. Can’t wait!

steviekool

@steviekool shipping today, let us know how you like it

So I had a day to mess around with the essence, and I must say it is exactly what I was hoping for. A beautiful piece of wood, massive clouds on the first hit! And they just continued to be big clouds, 5-6 times until it was about done. Amazing flavor with the glass, super easy cleaning, hardly a learning curve.

Thank you Dave, I’ll be back to your shop soon :)

Top Bottom