• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued MistVape Essence

How was your experiance with the mist vape bare essence

• Good

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Word on the street is that this is a scrapped SBL prototype. :shrug:

Yeah don't know why you'd say that? It is a wholly original design and different in quite a few ways, just like Noochie, JAX, Dreamwood DLX. They all use direct torch heat for pure convection, each unique from each other and sticky bricks, all developed independently...

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Yeah don't know why you'd say that? It is a wholly original design and different in quite a few ways, just like Noochie, JAX, Dreamwood DLX. They all use direct torch heat for pure convection, each unique from each other and sticky bricks, all developed independently...
Sorta like puffy and rap:cool:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
The thing with those is there isn't a metal screen heat shield that gets cooked black/grey right before I inhale. Just not for me. ;)
From my perspective the screens are just a method of use, not required to use this vape but they assist in reducing combustion when you first get the device.

When @mistvaporizer mentioned this vape to me I imagined it a cool tool for enthusiasts who like playing with heating designs. I can definitely see how the screen design isn't for everyone.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Word on the street is that this is a scrapped SBL prototype. :shrug:Still a nice lil microdoser.:tup:
I haven't seen anything like that in any of the sticky brick threads. I'd love to see the post you're talking about.

The carnuba wax finish is working out nice. I can get a nice shiny finish which really makes the wood look great.
gFVYhvn.jpg

Here is some purple heart @StormyPinkness

The caps are all a standard size. If anyone is interested in having multiple sets of caps just for the heck of it let me know. You could get caps in various woods, ebony, coco bolo, cherry, bocote and more.
On a more positive note my essence came this weekend. Unfortunately I'm sick and was in a cough medicine coma all weekend so I haven't had a chance to use it. Hopefully tomorrow, still taking codeine for my cough. Purple heart wood is beautiful though.
IMG_20170815_090739.jpg

IMG_20170815_090743.jpg

IMG_20170815_090803.jpg

little maggie

I haven't seen anything like that in any of the sticky brick threads. I'd love to see the post you're talking about.

On a more positive note my essence came this weekend. Unfortunately I'm sick and was in a cough medicine coma all weekend so I haven't had a chance to use it. Hopefully tomorrow, still taking codeine for my cough. Purple heart wood is beautiful though.
IMG_20170815_090739.jpg

IMG_20170815_090743.jpg

IMG_20170815_090803.jpg

I think they are some of the most beautiful vapes. When you feel better I hope you will write a comparison somewhere of all these new butane vapes you've gotten.

Vitolo

Vaporist

IMG_20170815_090739.jpg

IMG_20170815_090743.jpg

IMG_20170815_090803.jpg
PURPLE Heart is good!

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Oh wow I'm slow. I'm sorry I fed the troll everyone, I'll stop now.

Modnote: Please don't call a member a troll publicly, use the report feature and let the staff deal with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Oh wow I'm slow. I'm sorry I fed the troll everyone, I'll stop now.
Just funny is all. Proof is there. Any other questions? I'm actually helping this dude with making this vape better.:brow: Haha good troll that I am. :tup: Is your input being considered in the design?:lol: Or just your ignorance?:shrug:

Modnote: This post breaks our Be Nice rule. Warning point issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Flower Hardware,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
@mistvaporizer is the heat intake held in with an o-ring? I wanted to take a closer look at the screen and the intake wasn't coming out easily. I want to make sure I don't break it getting it out of there.

Edit: I was wondering about cleaning the screen in there at the end but the intake shouldn't get dirty there anyways.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Just funny is all. Proof is there. Any other questions? I'm actually helping this dude with making this vape better.:brow: Haha good troll that I am. :tup: Is your input being considered in the design?:lol: Or just your ignorance?:shrug:
The comment about another member's "ignorance" is rule breaking and has earned you a warning point. We have a rule:
  • All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner. All members should respect and adhere to the promotion of harmony within the community. Do not attempt to disrupt the community in any way.
  • No flaming. Do not post any content that harasses, insults, belittles, threatens or flames another member. Please be nice to newbies.
  • Liking flame posts by clicking the corresponding “Like” button is strongly discouraged and may result in a warning point depending on the situation.
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
Also this:
  • No trolling. Please do not post any content that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.

So by FC's definition - which is the only definition that matters in this case - you are indeed trolling.

For everyone else, please don't call out other members if you think they are trolling. Hit the report button and let the staff take care of it.

Thank you.

:peace:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
@mistvaporizer is the heat intake held in with an o-ring? I wanted to take a closer look at the screen and the intake wasn't coming out easily. I want to make sure I don't break it getting it out of there.

Edit: I was wondering about cleaning the screen in there at the end but the intake shouldn't get dirty there anyways.
My intake seems to be held with two o rings.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I'm finally getting over being sick and I was able to run 2 bowls through it last night. Hand tearing, no grind. First hit I waved the flame in front of the intake and it was very tasty and had almost no vapor. Second hit I waved the flame a bit differently and got a bigger cloud. Third hit I got overconfident/dumb and used way too much flame and got a little scorching. I pointed the torch into the intake, but at an angle and at the end so it was hitting all glass. This could probably work, I got it way too hot though. Just got rid of the top layer and stirred and it tasted ok finishing the bowl with a couple more hits, I was screwing around a lot so I'm not sure exactly how many.

Next bowl I used half as much and getting it a little more had a much better session. This time I kept the flame steady and moved the vape instead. I'm not sure if I like this way more than waving the flame yet. Another really good tasting first hit with light vapor. Good second hit with a bigger cloud and and 2 more smaller hits to kill it off.

Good flavor so far and I definitely felt what I vaped so I'm pretty happy with it. Not sure I'm going to get big clouds out of this, but I'm ok with that (and maybe wrong). The fully loaded stem lasted a while and needed stirring, I might have been able to get away with not stirring the half loaded stem. Also vaped much quicker and more evenly, but that might have just been me getting better at it. Little bit of a learning curve, but I'm getting it. Using this is actually reminds me of how I use my noochie. I still need to try it with the wong through water, I'm thinking that will be tougher since I won't be able to feel the temp as well to adjust the torch. Definitely enjoying it so far.

Also it's very, very pretty.

Top Bottom