MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

Complete glass newbie so what exactly would I need for basic setup?
Like D020 cheapie and what to connect?
Must mini be inverted/stuck into glass or would hose connection work with MiniVAP sitting upright?

Thanks
Pics would be helpful too!

MinnBobber,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
If your piece is not 14mm female natively, you get an adapter. If I remember right D020 is 18mm female so you would need a 14mm female to 18mm male. Yes it's more convenient to invert the MV and put in on the loaded cap.There are ways to use the hose but it's not the best.

Last edited:
Yes it is that adapter. The mv is fantastic with the matrix ;) Taste and smoothness !

You will be able to use it but it's going to be even better if you find something to attach the cone to the adapter so it's in one piece like a slide bowl. Many pieces of silicon can help you do that.

To clean I use a little bit of alcohol and a piece of cotton tissue to wipe the sticky stuff.

thank you roger Minivap should give u commission your video made me want a Minivap :D
Just ordered an adapter should b much longer and il b vaping with glass

Smokin' crew Celtic,
Reactions: Roger D

DrRishi

I am now looking at making a slightly easier connection between the mini Vap and my bong (14mm). I can find those nice Gong H2O connectors in the US but no luck finding them in Europe. I see that Arizer have a whip attachment which I think is 18mm so I assume if I user the Arizer elbow with a 14-18mm converter the job should be done?

Any suggestions and other idea's.

So I went ahead and ordered the gong attachment for the Launch Box. 14mm glass with a silicon whip. Should be easy enough to connect to the Mini Vap. Will let you know how it goes. Time for the first bong I think (i am on holiday!).

Last edited:
DrRishi,

DrRishi

I use the soft silicon cone and it makes a very airtight seal. But it is a bit awkward because I have only have the battery Mini Vap. Looking forward to getting mu new pieces of glass and silicon to see what I can create. I think I will order the power adaptor too so I have all the options.

Tab

Nerd
You can simply put the loaded silicone cone on a 14mm female opening, it works directly.

I use a piece of 14mm white tubing to keep it in place but it's optional. I have requested more of this tubing many times from minivap but they don't have any more of it and they don't seem to plan on re stock. Maybe if more of you guys ask for it they will consider to provide a solution for a solid connection.

@MinnBobber Here is my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/medicateveryday

The MiniVap is incredible with glass, I almost don't use it dry. You can use any kind of glass you like with an adapter to 14mm female and it's better with a good percolator and medium volume in my experience.

Ordered the MV Extra Accessories Kit for my MV, haven`t get a basket in my allinone Order from an authorized dealer here and asked for something to match up with my 18mm Watertool in silicone, hope to get some answer on this soon...
Watertool: (Weedstar Django Bubbler, with cooler on front....very smooth :p)

Buyed my MiniVap some months ago after watching this nice Thread.
Owned a Vulcano bevor and I was dedicated to switch to a MV.

Need to say the Vulcano provides very good Vapor is one of the best sinces many Years, very importend to clear that for me...
The Money was very well spend in my case, the Vapor is very fine like the Vulcano but much more dense, in combination with a Watertool it is like heaven.... this depense allmost for me on the hitting feature from the MV.

Even a bit more conform to my needs, dont liked the ballon thing at the end.

ATM, I use a glass adapter for the silicon tubes, but I`m not really happy with it because of the unstablelity from the MV and the dirt after using the silicon tubes.
Wish to have it more controlled on the Hand and of course more clean, like Roger D. :)

Allways searching for the best Solution, for best Medication... :p

P.S.: Maybe someone can post a link to a reseller from some sort of a silicone Adapter for 14mm or even better a 18mm Watertool? Wasn`t able to find something, sadly :(

CHEERS Vapst :zzz:

Last edited:

MinnBobber

Dr R, thanks for the pics.
So you must put a small screen on top of the herbs in the screen basket as it is inverted, to keep them from falling out thru the silicon cap??
244A3572-2816-4808-B3C0-2CCC70224002.jpg

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Lezi

DrRishi

Exactly. I have screens that are just a tiny bit bigger so I can push them into the basket on top of the herb without really pressing it down. I like to pack the herb very loosely.

MinnBobber

thanks.
Can anyone suggest which D020 model glass to get from Sunshine, as there are several models?
Cart says one piece but a picture shows D020 AND 4 other pieces/ attachments. Do those come
with it?
If another reducer? is needed, exactly which one/from what shop to do setup just like
DrRishi?
I want basic to start---if I love it might consider upgrade glass.
I never thought miniVAP would need glass but tried der Verdamper at LaTertulia
Coffee Shop in Amsterdam and it was very very smooth and flavorful.
I had assumed water would lose flavor but I am probably wrong on that...?
Thanks
Dr--whose glass do you have/ how pricey??

MinnBobber,

DrRishi

It's a ELHE Alchemist 14mm. 58 euro from Azarius in Amsterdam. It's quite small and made from 3.2mm glass. I think the quality is amazing for the price. Quality German glass.

I think it may loose a little flavour but because it is a little cooler you can take bigger hits. I like it as an option when at home and I don't need to do too much!

MinnBobber

It's a ELHE Alchemist 14mm. 58 euro from Azarius in Amsterdam. It's quite small and made from 3.2mm glass. I think the quality is amazing for the price. Quality German glass.

I think it may loose a little flavour but because it is a little cooler you can take bigger hits. I like it as an option when at home and I don't need to do too much!

Thanks, I visited Azarius while in Amsterdam 5/10-5/19. It was close to Mike's Bikes who did a great city bike tour for us. I went there Mon, 5/19 to buy but they were closed on Mondays. I had browsed earlier.
Now back in US :( I hope to return to Amsterdam next year as they hosted the first European International Pickleball Tournament and will likely have it next year as they had entrants from all over the world. Search pickleball if you don't know what it is---fastest growing sport in N America.

I want something small so your ELHE looks great.

MinnBobber,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi CONUS guys, I see the MV single on Vaporseller.com at 409usd with free shipping, it's a very good deal for a so high end product, the battery powered is 519usd.

409usd=300euros, Minivap manufacture price is 365 euros
519usd=380euros,Minivap manufacture price is 465 euros

Jump on this deal guys!

DrRishi

So today I received the MFLB water pipe whip. Delivered from Vapefiend in the UK to me in NL in one day is amazing!

Turns out my EHLE bong is the 18mm version (which should have been 20 euros more expensive) and luckily I also ordered a 18-14 converter so it all fits together very nicely. Works like a charm. The MV is pretty stable for me as I have the battery version which gives a nice low centre of gravity.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I never got nice results with this sort of setup, I don' t know why....

I prefer to use a small part of 9mm ID tubing (3 or 4 cm) which fit in a reducer, i connect my MV inverted to this tubing to take my hit and release it to clear my bubbler

I'm going to try and work out how to post some pics and show u guys how I tried to connect while I wait for adapters to cone

Has anyone ever bought from green buddashop ?
Aqualab really kill u with shipping does anyone no anywhere in uk I can order glass adapters

Smokin' crew Celtic,
Reactions: MinnBobber

MinnBobber

Thanks DrRishi, so it sounds like the Ehle Alchemist bent ball bong in 14 mm would be the way to go when ordering??? If yours is the 18 mm, as the 14 mm would not need any reducer, correct??

Anyone know a US dealer that carries that bong, any FComb sponsors? I did some searching for US Ehle dealers and found none that carry that model.
Thanks

P.S. What size screens work in the miniVAP screen basket, for laying on top of the herb?
What size or screens made for what unit, e.g. MFLB screens? Thanks

So today I received the MFLB water pipe whip. Delivered from Vapefiend in the UK to me in NL in one day is amazing!

Turns out my EHLE bong is the 18mm version (which should have been 20 euros more expensive) and luckily I also ordered a 18-14 converter so it all fits together very nicely. Works like a charm. The MV is pretty stable for me as I have the battery version which gives a nice low centre of gravity.

Last edited:
MinnBobber,

DrRishi

Thanks DrRishi, so it sounds like the Ehle Alchemist bent ball bong in 14 mm would be the way to go when ordering??? If yours is the 18 mm, as the 14 mm would not need any reducer, correct??

Anyone know a US dealer that carries that bong, any FComb sponsors? I did some searching for US Ehle dealers and found none that carry that model.
Thanks

P.S. What size screens work in the miniVAP screen basket, for laying on top of the herb?
What size or screens made for what unit, e.g. MFLB screens? Thanks
I choose EHLE because of their location for me. Not sure who an equivalent affordable American glass maker is. I have been looking at the 18mm path and think it is probably better to go with a 18mm with a reducer. This because the downtube has a larger diameter so we can suck up more vapour in one go.

The screens I use on top of the herb are 13mm.

I tried to make a video but by the second attempt I was far too stoned. I may try again tomorrow.

Stealth Vaper

Loving this feed and the development of bong ideas. If I didn't have to be so stealth all the time, i'd get right on that :rockon:

I've recently got my mini vap from www.vapefiend.co.uk and the sale was seamless. Great customer support, delivery time, etc.

As for the unit well, it's life changing. I've previously has the volcano digital and that was the business. One major issue i had with it was the noise. Firstly of the bag filling and then taking tokes. Noisy noisy! At night, this is not what you want especially.

Mini Vap has taken over from where the volcano started. Packed full of flavour, without any of the 'sound issues'. Bonus points to the mini vap also for it's heating system. The fact you don't have to worry about burning matter between usage. It only heats only you toke. Nice :love:

For me, the unit is perfect, that if you were to stick a red bull sticker on the side you can easy walk down the street toking away and no one would batter an eye lid. Dam, even get your 80s fitness gear on, go stretch up the beach with your 'sports drink'. Lol :brow:

I swear by this unit, it's a serious bit of kit for those you know :tup:

DrRishi

This glass is very addictive. I just ordered a diffuser for the EHLE and I have received my 220v adaptor for the MiniVape so now I have the full kit. Still so happy with it.
I also got a gong for my solo, alway good to have backups!

Tab

Nerd
This glass is very addictive. I just ordered a diffuser for the EHLE ....

Nice that you choose a diffuser for your glass. I have the feeling of a better vape with less try.
Of course it`s addictive ^^

Today, get my package from Lore, I`ve ordered some extra parts because of my missing basket.
Asked Lore before about some silicon adapter thing for 18mm glass.
At the End i get one flexicone+ (flexicone with tubing in one Peace) thing and also some extra baskets.

I need to say I`m very happy with the extra parts what I get..... Thank you Lore, very nice Support !

Last edited:
Tab,
Top Bottom