MiniVAP Vaporizer

tepictoton

Yes,
the second one is the one you want to use. has a better seal, so improves overall effectiveness. And, you can place a screen on top of the basket (maybe they forgot to send you the little screens with the metal rim around them?) that will stop herb from getting into the mouthpiece. If the screens with the metal rim are missing I would contact Hermes about it...normal screens have the potential to damage the flexible silicone cone.

tepictoton,
Reactions: Roger D

PPN

Volute of Vapor
You must to have 2 white cones:
- 1 teflon cone (hard)
-1 silicone cone (soft)

You received extra screens, isn't it?.... put one in the silicone cone before to close it to the basket and it's fine!

I haven't seen Tepictocon already answer you

PPN,
I know I had a wee moan about communication, but What an abolute pleasure it is using my new minivap. I had been put off vapes a few years ago after i purchased the volcano. Sold it on 6 months later. I just couldn't get used to it. I hated the balloon,no taste on any temp (digital version)

I got the minivap on Friday and I was still worried that it would just produce similar to the volcano, no fear i took to it like a duck to water, I got the taste and effects immediately something i never got with the volcano once. I really enjoy using it and I would be confident / comfortable recommending it to anyone humming & hawing about whether to purchase or not. Don't let the price tag put you off!

Although it has also helped me reduce smoking normal cigs I want to cut this out completely too, so next payday im gonna get a quality e-cig to help me on that journey. Does anyone know of a product similar in quality to the minivap?, ie medical grades materials used throughout and manufactured in the EU rather than imported from somewhere in Aisia?

DrRishi

Got mine today. Already love it. So many experiments to try but that just gets me so stoned!

Currently using the "hard" cone (with the screen) and the large basket. Medium grind of my home grown Shiva Skunk (80% Indica). Green setting.

When I switch on the power lamp is solid blue and the heat setting is at my last chosen setting but solid.
Then the power light changes to solid green (maybe 30 secs).
Then the heat lamp starts flashing until temp is reached then it goes solid.
Is this the normal startup sequence?

DrRishi,

DrRishi

Still confused with the colour of the batery condition LED. Any idea what it means when it is Blue?

DrRishi,
Ordered mine on the 30th of April money taken the same day I've had no reply to any emails and not had one phone call answered , I've noticed people on this thread ordered after me and have received theirs
If they would answer my calls or emails il be asking for a refund of my cash pretty shit customer service I no people have said they are busy but I think I've waited patiently long enough especially if new orders are being completed while I sit and wait for some correspondence ,
meanwhile they have them back In stock on vapefiend with next day delivery

I reckon a cloud Evo from America would have been here much quicker

Smokin' crew Celtic,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
DrRishi I think you get the last version cause since I upgraded mine it does like that but it still working fine!

You made a very good choice, lot of menbers here seems to be sceptikal about it, believe me, it blows all the others vapes that I already tested in term of taste and efficiency, you can taste your flowers from the first hit to the last one, it's really a high end device!

Smokin'crew celtic I understand you, it's too long, that's why I think there is a problem since you don't receive any tracking infos, isn't it?
They use DHL and provides you a tracking number...if you get one perhaps the problem is coming from DHL, last time DHL made mistake after mistake and I received my package one week later!

I hope you will be able to wait cause this vape is so amazing and I hope you'll enjoy it quickly!

PPN,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I have to back up @PPN. It really is an amazing vape, definitely not a gadget or a bad joke ;) Mine is has been broken (weak vapor problem) for more than a month and it sucks a lot !! I can't get that fulfillment without the MV (i still have volcano/lotus/dabs), someone who have been using the it for quite a period of time can understand that easily.

Luckily I just got the DHL notification for my second mv that got repaired, it's still not picked up but it's ready to be.

I hope everybody is going to get a unit soon and be able to reach satisfaction.

Last edited:
Roger D,
Hey ppn iv been in processing since 30th April and haven't received an email from minivap since then either
I sent 2 emails with my order number and have phoned last week and twice this week , I'm going to try the dif number posted a few pages back , just blowin off some steam earlier but a bit pissed I can order from vapefiend and receive it next day and people who have been able to get in contact have Theirs sent next day or so

Minivap is out of stock now on their site not looking good and they have my cash so can't order from vapefiend

Last edited:
Smokin' crew Celtic,

trontreez

Hey ppn iv been in processing since 30th April and haven't received an email from minivap since then either
I sent 2 emails with my order number and have phoned last week and twice this week , I'm going to try the dif number posted a few pages back , just blowin off some steam earlier but a bit pissed I can order from vapefiend and receive it next day and people who have been able to get in contact have Theirs sent next day or so

Minivap is out of stock now on their site not looking good and they have my cash so can't order from vapefiend

I've been trying for the last week or two to get in touch with the miniVAP guys without any luck. I couldn't order directly from their site because my country (Australia) is not on the online purchase list. I was hoping they could sort me out. My guess is maybe they're changing their pricing structure or a new upgrade unit will be available. Fingers crossed

trontreez,
I've been trying for the last week or two to get in touch with the miniVAP guys without any luck. I couldn't order directly from their site because my country (Australia) is not on the online purchase list. I was hoping they could sort me out. My guess is maybe they're changing their pricing structure or a new upgrade unit will be available. Fingers crossed

Fingers and toes crossed :D
You should checkout vapefiend.com trontreez they have mv in stock just now and offer worldwide shipping

Smokin' crew Celtic,

trontreez

Yeah I know I'm just waiting to see how things pan out with www.minivap.com first. I always like to order direct from the manufacturer. Also I just checked the site and it seems only the black&silver batteries are sold out maybe see if you can upgrade to a gold kit coz I'm guessing they don't have your right color battery in stock and I think Dr. Rishi ? got his gold unit shipped already.

Cheers tt i no what u mean that's why I chose mv
I will email now and try and call them first thing
Not so sure if gold is my colour :d

Smokin' crew Celtic,

DrRishi

I ordered (and got) a silver portable unit. No problems with the colour both the vape and battery are the same silver.

I did need to send 2 emails. In the second email I politely told them if they could not deliver to cancel the order, then things moved very quickly and it was shipped within one day.

Last edited:
DrRishi,
When did u orderd drrishi ?
I emailed minivap this morning asking for someone to please get in touch but have had no reply again I put my phone number and email in

Think il just send them a new one and cancel I no everyone says it's amazing when u get it but I don't think I fancy dealing with minivap if anything goes wrong
I've tried to be patient and havent got on their case until I noticed people on here receiving their units and vapefiend re-upping the stock of minivap in all kits and colours

How do I get a refund if they don't respond sales@minivap.com is the email I've been using is this same as everyone else ?

Smokin' crew Celtic,

DrRishi

I ordered on 3 May and it was shipped on 8 May after I emailed twice. I used info@minivap.com.

Yes its worth the wait but I agree that it is a little worrying in case you get any problems.

DrRishi,
Spoke to minivap on the phone il have my black plug in unit 2moro and my battery in a few weeks they've had a problem with delays

We got there in the end can't wait till 2moro night :D

This is the number they called me from :+34 948 044 815 I now have it saved:D

Last edited:
Smokin' crew Celtic,
Received my single minivap yesterday but there was no plug in the bag so can't use it
Not having much luck with the minivap , have emailed and telephoned this morning hoping for a quick response , for the the best part of 500quid I'm really not feeling it anymore was so looking forward to using it after all the videos I've watched , time will tell I suppose but I have to say I'm not impressed with the situation one bit

Smokin' crew Celtic,
The actual plug part is missing dr rishi , it's like a 2 pin and a plug to go into a wall socket I looked all through the bag loads of times and I found the ac charger hidden but there's no ac charger plug
I was thinking of trying a cable I have lying around but don't want to use the wrong voltage and am no good with stuff like that , I no mistakes happen but I'm a little disillusioned by all this

Last edited:
Smokin' crew Celtic,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
The actual plug part is missing dr rishi , it's like a 2 pin and a plug to go into a wall socket I looked all through the bag loads of times and I found the ac charger hidden but there's no ac charger plug
I was thinking of trying a cable I have lying around but don't want to use the wrong voltage and am no good with stuff like that , I no mistakes happen but I'm a little disillusioned by all this

If you miss this

HLA80015_PAN_1.jpg

It's a very common cord, you can use one you have lying around that would fit in the ac converter. The converter handles voltages from 100v to 240v and you don't have to worry about it since the power cord is designed only to connect, it doesn't affect anything.

Last edited:
Thanks roger I tried 2 of those I have in the house ( 1 sky box and 1 dreambox power cables) but none power up the minivap the green light comes on charger but not minivap , I will try again when I get home

Edit: hey roger it worked with the cable from an old ps3 just vaped some NYC diesel and I'm loving the effects and taste I can relax now :D

Can I ask you where you got the glass adapters for minivap from ?

Last edited:
Smokin' crew Celtic,
After all the mishaps Overall I'm pleased with the minivap spent the last hour or so getting familiar with it and I'm glad I stuck with it really didn't want to come across as a difficult customer coming on here to moan
I waited 15 days with no communication so anyone thinking of purchasing should maybe email info@minivap.com before making payment that way ensuring they have stock and colour you require and a delivery estimate,
I also have to thank mv as they are giving me the full kit for the same price as portable version to make up for the delays , I look forward to learning new tricks first being hitting the mv through my glass :D

The minivap blows any other vaporizer I have used away 100% :D (Volcano,pax,solo,)
my volcano is now probably going to b sold and I may sell some of my larger glass pieces , since I started dabbing I haven't enjoyed flowers in a bowl but the minivap is all iv used the past 2 nights it's just plugged in next to me and I've been lying back having a puff when I feel like it , the taste is amazing and I'm enjoying the different high I'm getting from 3 dif strains I've had in the minivap can't believe the difference in effects from smoking a bowl

Received a txt from dhl this morning minivap must b sending my power cable out should have it 2moro

Ps: I Coughed up some black stuff today has this happened to anyone else ? I think it maybe because I haven't smoked a bowl since Friday like when you stop smoking cigarettes u bring up all the crap

Last edited:
I order & payed a MiniVap on May the 7th & didn't receive any new from the spanish manufacturer. I sent 5 emails, let 3 phone messages + 1 sms but no new... I am afarad I lost my money... 465 Euros!
DO NOT ORDER MINIVAP! BE CARREFUL!
HERMES MEDICAL ENGINEERING, S.L. is not a serious company!

Mini Vap Maxi Problem,
Top Bottom