MiniVAP Vaporizer

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
I can't name another convection session device beyond the Herborizer/G43 types. Those aren't exactly handheld/safe for dogs either.

Terrific flavor, great efficiency, easy to load/clean, good hit density, pleasant vapor throughout the hour+ session.

Easily bests the Mighty for me.

Will post a video of the Minivap being put through the paces with the mod. Much better airflow, more pleasant UX for sure. I think I'll sell my current GC Minivap and get a limited edition one in special colors :)

Last edited:

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Update after a month more of use;

After going to Canada in the land of legal cannabis, the clouds and vapor production I'm getting are just ludicrous. I had good herb out in Eu but damn the stuff here is just dumb - too potent and cheap! value of $30 USD for 7 G? Canada is straight up strange!

I loaded up a full bowl (measured in at 0.7g) yesterday in the evening and I've been sipping on it still today, and I'm still getting clouds.

I'm by no means a heavy user, but since I've been in quarantine, you know, how else am I to pass time beyond doing editing and a little bit of working at home?

Like, quite dense vapor. I think I've taken around 40 hits at this point and I'm still getting hits of reasonably flavored vapor. I started at the bottom two settings yesterday and got phenomenal flavor and a nice bright profile, then today more robustness and still great cloud production.

I've been treating it like a log vape- - leaving it on on standby and then turning up the heat for a few minutes before setting it down. A very capable and impressive little machine. If only it were made of wood

buckhakeesah

Update after a month more of use;

After going to Canada in the land of legal cannabis, the clouds and vapor production I'm getting are just ludicrous. I had good herb out in Eu but damn the stuff here is just dumb - too potent and cheap! value of $30 USD for 7 G? Canada is straight up strange!

I loaded up a full bowl (measured in at 0.7g) yesterday in the evening and I've been sipping on it still today, and I'm still getting clouds.

I'm by no means a heavy user, but since I've been in quarantine, you know, how else am I to pass time beyond doing editing and a little bit of working at home?

Like, quite dense vapor. I think I've taken around 40 hits at this point and I'm still getting hits of reasonably flavored vapor. I started at the bottom two settings yesterday and got phenomenal flavor and a nice bright profile, then today more robustness and still great cloud production.

I've been treating it like a log vape- - leaving it on on standby and then turning up the heat for a few minutes before setting it down. A very capable and impressive little machine. If only it were made of wood
Damn what kind of bud are you vaping, much be caked with trichomes for days!

buckhakeesah,
Reactions: ataxian

lazylathe

Almost there...
@FlyingLow

The only way I hit my glass core MV is to heat up on RED, load a large basket and hit it hard!
Massive, delicious clouds with so much taste and vapor production!
It effortlessly milks my large RooR bong!
I go till I only have space for a gulp of fresh air to force the vapor further down into my lungs.

This is such an under-rated vaporizer imo!
Hoping they have a good 420 sale this year! May pick up a battery and the AC puck.
For some reason my 6+ year old battery still holds a 2+ hour charge!

slerdesan

https://gfycat.com/drearyshadygaur

Half Dynavap, Half MiniVap bong hit. Monsters
Is that the 18mm adapter from Vapocane you are using to attach the Minivap in this video? I'm also loving your Vapocane wpa + j-hook combo and am considering getting the Vapocane set, it looks really cool with the Minivap. I'm just curious whether you can use the MV baskets with this setup? If not what method of loading are you using? Just filling directly in the loading chamber and putting a mesh screen on top, then attaching the Vapocane adapter over that?
Thank you very much! :)

frizz710

Does anyone know if there will be 420 sales for the MiniVAP?
yes its happening now n i just ordered a decent ordrer 1 day b4 it started oh well

Canadian stuff, it's ridiculous, some stuff here is easily 30%, actually way too potent for me, I prefer ~12-16%.
ohh man bud in Massachusetts boston is high as 34%thc n the concentrates go up to 99.99% thc i luv heavy duty dosi g

Last edited by a moderator:

dimmusp

yes its happening now n i just ordered a decent ordrer 1 day b4 it started oh well

Where are you seeing the sale?

I just went to the MiniVAP site and I see the MV Single Vaporizer "From $216.90 Incl. VAT":

But when I click on "SELECT OPTIONS" below it I go to the details page and it says "From €240.00 Incl. VAT":

That's the price if you select "Peek Quick-Core", and it goes up to €260 if you choose the "Glass Quick-Core":

Last edited:
dimmusp,

dimmusp

@frizz710 @dimmusp

I have been informed that the sale starts on the 17th and runs till the 21st.
20% discount on Limited Edition MV's.
No other word on other sales!
I just added some screenshots to my original post. As you can see, the non-limited edition version seems to have a discount on the front page but it goes away when you go to select the options and order it.

i got the omni xl titanium cost 190$ but i bet it has the most amazing flavor n im hoping i get a free karmavap my sister would luv it

You must be really high because this thread is *not* about Dynavap products! We're talking about the MiniVAP, which is a completely different company / product.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@FlyingLow @ataxian and @everyoneelse...I went back to Minivap to ask again about having the battery on the charger while running the unit and here's what I got:

"Basically there is no risk but when we went through the CE certification they didn't test that specific case: vaporizer ON + battery charging."

So the advice to not charge while using was a technicality due to CE testing. From a practical standpoint this is the first I've heard that it's okay, so carry on! Thanks to @FlyingLow for pushing that so we get the best info possible!
This VAP is a big big?
4 da flavor: the MINIVAP is da E-TICKET if you like/love ride’s?
@stickstones is the real!
Why was I so late to VAPING LIFE STYLE?

dimmusp

Does anyone know where I can find video or photos of the MiniVAP disassembled?

I'd like to see how it works on the inside, especially how the air is heated before entering the chamber/bowl.

I tried searching the thread but some promising comments in the first pages had dead links.

Thanks

dimmusp,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Does anyone know where I can find video or photos of the MiniVAP disassembled?

I'd like to see how it works on the inside, especially how the air is heated before entering the chamber/bowl.

I tried searching the thread but some promising comments in the first pages had dead links.

Thanks

They seem to have updated their website and I cannot find the original content.
It is comprised of a thin film heater that is wedged into an aluminum foam.
This apparently creates laminar flow that makes it such a great extraction machine.

Found a new link for you!

https://www.minivap.com/glass-core-general/

The only difference between cores is the outer material.

dimmusp

They seem to have updated their website and I cannot find the original content.
It is comprised of a thin film heater that is wedged into an aluminum foam.
This apparently creates laminar flow that makes it such a great extraction machine.

Found a new link for you!

https://www.minivap.com/glass-core-general/

The only difference between cores is the outer material.
Thank you!

That's very interesting. Aluminum foam... And what is the material of the heater?

Do you know of any way to see the full disassembly? I'd like to see where the air is coming from, etc.

So far it looks like at the very least it goes through wires and (presumably) solder before going through aluminum foam and (presumably) a stainless steel heater, and finally glass/teflon/peek, before going out through a plastic mouthpiece .

Top Bottom